TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Kill white folks and they pay you for it...what's not to like?

A line from the trailer of Quentin Tarantino's new movie Django (said by a black guy)

I don't know about you but I'm sick of the hypocrisy and I'm sick of Tarantino and his historic underdog bs

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Relax. Did you notice a sign?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Centaur I know why your blood pressure is up...... You think too much.

Chill homie.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I will be the white mans Jesse Jackson. What I won't?

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Centaur I know why your blood pressure is up...... You think too much.

Chill homie.
    You might be right. Can you even begin to imagine if a white guy was saying that about black people though?

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

what pissed me off was after that black kid was killed some black leaders called for a race war against whites and nothing was done about it. if a white man was to say that the naacp would go after his job. its always a double standard with them. black college fund black entertainment channel. watch the black comics make fun of whites and mexicans whites would never get away with the shit they say.

Popcorn Trick
    Popcorn Trick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    what pissed me off was after that black kid was killed some black leaders called for a race war against whites and nothing was done about it. if a white man was to say that the naacp would go after his job. its always a double standard with them. black college fund black entertainment channel. watch the black comics make fun of whites and mexicans whites would never get away with the shit they say.
    Happens everyday, mi amigo

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Wrong on all accounts.

White writers gave a script to a white director who directed a black man to say that.

White people say racist shit in movies all the time.

This isn't polarizing at all. It's a movie for christ sake. Being upset about something that happens in movies/video games/other works of fiction is a main reason this country lost its backbone. It's ridiculous.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Let's ban all books/movies.

Let's stand up to the black man for once.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Lighten up Francis. Go back to blowing your boyfriend baskets.

Ernie Mccracken

If you have the bandwidth to worry about some racist shit in a Tarantino movie, you are still coming out way ahead in the race war.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Lighten up Francis. Go back to blowing your boyfriend baskets.
    Why would you hold it against me to be offended at this? I would not hold it against you to be outraged if it was the other way around.

You guys that are saying it's no big deal it's just a movie, it's a fake script, etc I agree with you. The problem is you people that are saying this are the same ones that go crazy if it is the other way around in these movies, scripts, and works of fiction and then peoples' lives are ruined and they lose their jobs over much less.

Personally I don't give a shit what people want to say, freedom of speech is a great thing. It's just that the people who push these "unimportant" works of fiction have the power to control what can be said and what can't by blacklisting people and getting them fired.

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Wrong on all accounts.

White writers gave a script to a white director who directed a black man to say that.

This isn't polarizing at all. It's a movie for christ sake. Being upset about something that happens in movies/video games/other works of fiction is a main reason this country lost its backbone. It's ridiculous.

Popcorn Trick

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Wrong on all accounts.

Funny, I don't mind all that much when Blacks are racist. I get it to a certain disagree. Can't stand the wimpy, ball-less self hating white

Popcorn Trick

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    If you have the bandwidth to worry about some racist shit in a Tarantino movie, you are still coming out way ahead in the race war.
    Sheesh, give this kind of thinking a rest already

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Why would you hold it against me to be offended at this? I would not hold it against you to be outraged if it was the other way around.

You guys that are saying it's no big deal it's just a movie, it's a fake script, etc I agree with you. The problem is you people that are saying this are the same ones that go crazy if it is the other way around in these movies, scripts, and works of fiction and then peoples' lives are ruined and they lose their jobs over much less.

Personally I don't give a shit what people want to say, freedom of speech is a great thing. It's just that the people who push these "unimportant" works of fiction have the power to control what can be said and what can't by blacklisting people and getting them fired.
    Please. You'd be the first in line to get a ticket if it was a white guy saying "kill blacks." It will be an entertaining film and if it offends you, don't see it. In 2012 with the Internet, nobody can truly be blacklisted.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

centaur should lighten up
    everyone should lighten up
    everyone isn't lightened up (if you color your face too dark, hate crime)
    no mutual lightening up
    so why should you lighten up
    -people only lighten up if it benefits their tribe or beliefs

always wondered how that pulp clip goes untouched

TheCentaur

Please. You'd be the first in line to get a ticket if it was a white guy saying "kill blacks." It will be an entertaining film and if it offends you, don't see it. In 2012 with the Internet, nobody can truly be blacklisted.
    You're are smart guy Grits are you really going to try say there is no horrible double standard and that if there was a movie out with a Klansman on horseback grinning saying lets go kill some black folks and that klansman is the hero of the film that you would just say "oh well I just won't go see it"?

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think you are missing his point.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    always wondered how that pulp clip goes untouched
    He got away with it because blacks call eachother ni**er in the film too, but he didn't really get away with it. My theory is he got a stern warning from studio execs and now his attention creating politically incorrect dialogue is strategically only at the expense of WWII Germans and other white people (the safe targets)

You guys need to understand it isn't what is said that offends me, it's the double standard
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 10-31-12 at 02:02 AM.

Popcorn Trick

Increasingly it is becoming gays that you dare not make fun of. See the F word, which could be argued with th evolution of language is not really a derogatory word aimed at gays...That being the case for the last ten years at least

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Hunting blacks would crush the criminal justice and corrections departments. Think of all the unemployed judges and prison guards before you come up with outlandish ideas.

Besides at the end of the day, smart and rich people usually decide who hunts who.

Ernie Mccracken

If you want to talk about race in movies, why not this a-hole? Pumps out dozens of blaxploitation movies pandering to the black community.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    If you want to talk about race in movies, why not this a-hole? Pumps out dozens of blaxploitation movies pandering to the black community.

Maybe he does, I've never seen his movies

Popcorn Trick

Blacks are constantly being hunted by whitey. Over the last 100 years or so it has been mostly before they are born. #PlannedParenthood

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post

No I am not one of those people. In fact, I applaud racist humor in most contexts.

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I don't know about you guys, I hate racism, yet I think Blazing Saddles was one of the greatest movies of all time. Maybe they got away with the jokes because it was written and directed by a Jew. I feel like I'm intelligent enough to discern between reality and fiction, I hate when people say "oh but that's perpetuating a stereotype..." Wah fukkin' wah. I hate people who can't laugh at jokes intended to be funny and not negative. Loosen up.

Mel Brooks is the greatest comedian and showman to have ever walked the Earth.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

I thought Lenny Bruce, Richard Pryor and other great comedians took the sting out of taboo words long ago. For people to waste emotions on meaningless, empty words exposes more stupidity than the person saying the "slurs."

Racist actions are destructive and they seem to be on the decline. I live in one of the most multi cultural places in the world and people are too busy living to worry about race. Racism often gets confused with class warfare, often the discrimination and targeting is financial and not even related to pigmentation.