boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Morganfield, Kentucky is the town. Maybe Henderson, Kentucky. The guy readily posts all of this shit on the other forums.

ttwarrior got banned from forums for saying that he had sex with his aunt. His excuse was that she wasnt a blood relative and that she wanted Kids

Evansville, Kentucky fried chicken is TT's hometown.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

so far this is the info i've gathered about tt

he is broke, unemployed, obese, diabetic, 44, balding, lives with his mother, on welfare, a racist, fuks his aunt, scams 17 year olds out their monthly allowance, lives his life almost exclusively through the internet, needs about 11 pills a day to survive

wow, just wow
    Last edited by SteelRain; 10-29-12 at 06:54 PM.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Steel, you forgot a few pertinent things; very small penis, enjoys lying about owning a 16 year old girl's car, says hes rich but according to that Pro thread he states he doesn't have a dollar to his name after ponying up the $200 to be a pro. Takes pictures of himself holding a tennis trophy but doesn't even know he's standing infront of a banner that says "10 and Under Tennis" 100% without question he's holding up an 8 year old's trophy and trying to pass it off as his. Claims to be a wrestling trainer and to know Jerry Lawler personally, myself along with Hels and Giant buried him there.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SteelRain, and playersonly69

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Who would honestly trust this guy with a 6 year old little boy? If this guy was seen walking around an elementary school I would call the police without question.

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

It all makes sense now

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    and you are the fantasy mod here? come the penetrate on who is really running this show? looks like good ole ttwarrior is a stiff

http://www.fantasycafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3829
    I actually read this thread and ttwarrior went out of his way to pay a league winner out of his own pocket when he wasn't responsible for the league at all. It was a free buy-in league, you clueless fukk. How can you scam a guy who doesn't pay anything?

tatommack, you are an absolute piece of fukking shit, pal. You slander a guy's name because he tried to do the right thing?

Seriously, you're a piece of fukking shit.

DirkDiggs
    Clippers ML!
    DirkDiggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    That shit is from 2007
    Who cares if it is from 2007. Once a stiff always a stiff.

It always catches up with you in the end.

Wow, just wow!

DirkDiggs
    Clippers ML!
    DirkDiggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    This is just a CLASSIC ttwarrrior thread, but it is from another site.

http://forum.freeadvice.com/banking-...ky-277859.html

This is his discover card fiasco from a non gambling forum site
    So dumb

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Lol, he thinks he's going to jail if he applies for a CC hahahahahahaha
    They wont lock me up if i say im taking care of my sick sister can they?
    Supposedly a made up excuse for taking care of his sick sister is grounds enough for impunity from jail. ttwarrior buuuurrrrieeedddd

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Wrong thread sorry

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

No you are wrong!!! TT tried to use another to upgrade his own image! TT ain't got a penny to pay anybody pulling many scams here with his points as the one stated above.

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    I actually read this thread and ttwarrior went out of his way to pay a league winner out of his own pocket when he wasn't responsible for the league at all. It was a free buy-in league, you clueless fukk. How can you scam a guy who doesn't pay anything?

tatommack, you are an absolute piece of fukking shit, pal. You slander a guy's name because he tried to do the right thing?

Seriously, you're a piece of fukking shit.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    No you are wrong!!! TT tried to use another to upgrade his own image! TT ain't got a penny to pay anybody pulling many scams here with his points as the one stated above.
    It was a free league, how the fukk is that scamming?

You guys are all clueless fukking losers. It's obvious why the world is going to shit, fukking hamburgers like you guys believe anything you read without taking literally one minute to investigate.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves, you're an embarrassment to mankind.

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    It was a free league, how the fukk is that scamming?

You guys are all clueless fukking losers. It's obvious why the world is going to shit, fukking hamburgers like you guys believe anything you read without taking literally one minute to investigate.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves, you're an embarrassment to mankind.
    I saw the post on another forum that he wanted to be moderator after a only couple posts and was bragging about being able to pull 100's of people to the forum, and the one at bodybuilding.com was priceless. I don't know how you couldn't find the size proportion of body to tennis trophy hilarious.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeChip View Post
    I saw the post on another forum that he wanted to be moderator after a only couple posts and was bragging about being able to pull 100's of people to the forum, and the one at bodybuilding.com was priceless. I don't know how you couldn't find the size proportion of body to tennis trophy hilarious.
    Don't get me wrong, I think the person behind the ttwarrior handle is an absolute goof. I just think it's fukking retarded to go after him for "scamming" based on that link when it holds absolutely no truth.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

He never made one response to the winner till the forum mod emailed him. i read though the whole thing and never saw anywhere were Ttwarrior was clear of wrong doing. Ttwarrior has over 30 ghost names on bodybuilding im pretty sure from what he post he's in desperate need of efriends and money. look at all the forums and read the bullshit this guy comes up with and gets banned for posting lies. some of y'all need to wake up.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

He never made one response to the winner till the forum mod emailed him.
    It wasn't his fukking contest, you idiot. He claimed ownership because he felt bad for the winner. He didn't have to do anything, he went out of his way to say he'll pay out the winner in a no buy-in league.

Do you understand how scamming works, you fukking clown?

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

did you even penetrating read the thread? the guy made a thread looking for help because ttwarrior wouldnt respond to his emails and ttwarrior was the one who invited him. if ttwarrior wasnt in the wrong why did he only respond after he was contacted by the admin. his contest or not he was the one inviting people and as many handles ttwarrior gos by on bodybuilding im pretty sure it was one of ttwarriors. the guy desperately seeks attention and thats pretty evident by how many forums this guy is registered too. look how many times he was buried at other forums and banned. he makes up the most bogus lies to seek attention and efriends he is a loser. are you his dad or something why would you defend a guy that is hated by so many? i just always ignored him till he made threats towards me

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

ttwarrior has scammed numerous people on the internet and he even tried to scam Bookmaker! But bookmaker doesnt have employees that drove the short bus to school like ttwarrior did so they caught him trying to scam them

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

did you even penetrating read the thread? the guy made a thread looking for help because ttwarrior wouldnt respond to his emails and ttwarrior was the one who invited him. if ttwarrior wasnt in the wrong why did he only respond after he was contacted by the admin. his contest or not he was the one inviting people and as many handles ttwarrior gos by on bodybuilding im pretty sure it was one of ttwarriors. the guy desperately seeks attention and thats pretty evident by how many forums this guy is registered too. look how many times he was buried at other forums and banned. he makes up the most bogus lies to seek attention and efriends he is a loser. are you his dad or something why would you defend a guy that is hated by so many? i just always ignored him till he made threats towards me
    He invited people to a free league run by someone else. When that other person disappeared, he felt bad that people he invited were being stiffed, so he offered to pay $100 out of his own pocket to compensate them.

If you think that is scamming you're a fukking retard.

First 1234