CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Roxxy check in....

http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=928120

Fresh start? Welcome to the RX

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

^^^Good lord! The salesman has pitched his tent and is selling his snake oil in another town.

I'm not one of "Roxxy's Army" that got buried in wnba so I can't bust him too hard. But this is amazing. And yet predictable.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Nobody says tout picks for Turkish beaver ball. He's just got a real pathetic need for attention cause he puts his life into it and needs constant recognition.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

unreal, everyone left..

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

I understand his frustration with this place that led to his virtual "desk clear-out"...This place is terribly infected with shit-disturbing twats (i remember a short while back, he posted some soccer plays & used the word "dog" to refer to any "plus money" bet...perfectly acceptable, as it was readily apparent from the context what he meant...yet that was enough to trigger an avalanche of "auto-douche" posts, ruining what could have been actual discussion of the bets and games themselves)...

"Pro-only" threads is a joke response to the twat-ism...cuz some of the very biggest "chronic yeast infections" around here are Pros (the worst of them think it's one of the greatest achievements of their sad little lives)

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    I understand his frustration with this place that led to his virtual "desk clear-our"...This place is terribly infected with shit-disturbing twats (i remember a short while back, he posted some soccer plays & used the word "dog" to refer to any "plus money" bet...perfectly acceptable, as it was readily apparent from the context what he meant...yet that was enough to trigger an avalanche of "auto-douche" posts, ruining what could have been actual discussion of the bets and games themselves)...

"Pro-only" threads is a joke response to the twat-ism...cuz some of the very biggest "chronic yeast infections" around here are Pros (the worst of them think it's one of the greatest achievements of their sad little lives)
    you're a freak.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: showtiime

govolz
    govolz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seems like a lot less dumb fuks over there tho

CanuckG

RX is peaceful

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Roxxy already down close to 13 units.

New place, same old results.

Expect a 30 unit chase any time now

EVPlus

That other site and another very similar site does treat it's members better in terms of infractions, etc. But there is no shortage of bad cappers anywhere you go...

EVPlus

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    Nobody says tout picks for Turkish beaver ball. He's just got a real pathetic need for attention cause he puts his life into it and needs constant recognition.
    This is Roxxy in a nutshell. If you know his history, it's easy to see why.

In all seriousness, when he was hot the shills for the books were trying to troll him and throw him off his game. And when he got cold, others grew to hate him. So he took it on both ends.

For his followers' sake, I hope he finds his groove. And I hope his followers learn that blindly following anyone is risky business.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

why is he still posting plays here?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    I understand his frustration with this place that led to his virtual "desk clear-out"...This place is terribly infected with shit-disturbing twats (i remember a short while back, he posted some soccer plays & used the word "dog" to refer to any "plus money" bet...perfectly acceptable, as it was readily apparent from the context what he meant...yet that was enough to trigger an avalanche of "auto-douche" posts, ruining what could have been actual discussion of the bets and games themselves)...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

lol

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I'm upset Canuck that you were wandering around RX..

CanuckG

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    I'm upset Canuck that you were wandering around RX..
    First forum I ever joined pal

I see you over at EOG

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    First forum I ever joined pal

I see you over at EOG
    That's not me pal, come on

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

daimoshokage

RoxxyFraud go back to RX you fukking pos!!

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EVPlus View Post
    ^^^Good lord! The salesman has pitched his tent and is selling his snake oil in another town.

I'm not one of "Roxxy's Army" that got buried in wnba so I can't bust him too hard. But this is amazing. And yet predictable.

just for your information pal no one got buried with my WNBA picks, istoped with a big plus and stillover 60% in WNBA that is a fact , i had a bad run in Football and soccer yes and WNBA were not that great in the end but still very profitable, and those guys who followed know it

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post

just for your information pal no one got buried with my WNBA picks, istoped with a big plus and stillover 60% in WNBA that is a fact , i had a bad run in Football and soccer yes and WNBA were not that great in the end but still very profitable, and those guys who followed know it

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

listen why dont you post the net balance +13K ?? dork

daimoshokage

Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave daimoshokage 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10

daimoshokage

Also your SBR PM got disabled because you're scamming people.. Selling your picks via PM you fukking TOUT!!! SO STFU and GO BACK TO RX you fukking scumbag dipshit!!

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

I like this. SBR cleaning up it's image.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

listen Daihomo you little asian incest product, i am no tout and i do not sell anything,my PM was disabled because i gave some guys my email, now move along, for some reason you are breastfeed by some mods here,the only lying scumbag is you

daimoshokage

listen Daihomo you little asian incest product, i am no tout and i do not sell anything,my PM was disabled because i gave some guys my email, now move along, for some reason you are breastfeed by some mods here,the only lying scumbag is you
    You scammed people with your picks via PM you fukking stupid fukk.. now you have the "finally i am on skype" shit on your status so you could move your scamming shit in skype..

GTFO here.. go to RX and stay there.. you fukking scamming tout.. gfy on your way out!!

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

you little mentally challenged retard,if you can show any evidence where i scammed anyone or touting via PM then please post it here,till then stfu you little basement cancer
    Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    You scammed people with your picks via PM you fukking stupid fukk.. now you have the "finally i am on skype" shit on your status so you could move your scamming shit in skype..

GTFO here.. go to RX and stay there.. you fukking scamming tout.. gfy on your way out!!

daimoshokage

you little mentally challenged retard,if you can show any evidence where i scammed anyone or touting via PM then please post it here,till then stfu you little basement cancer
    You got caught scamming and selling picks via PM you fukking fukktard.. Now that your PM got permabanned you are now moving your scam to skype.. Let me guess, your next status would be your skype name.. fukking typical shit from a scumbag tout like you..

GTFO already dipshit!!! Stay in the shitty RX.. never come back.. You're a fukking dipshit tout..

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

roxxy, why are you still posting plays every day?

i thought you stopped because the trolling was too much

did you buy body armour?

daimoshokage

ROXXYFRAUD IS NOW A TOUT!!!

"drew did you get my email with the football picks ??" -roxxyfish

HIS PM GOT DISABLED BECAUSE HE IS USING IT FOR HIS TOUTING!!! FUKKING DISGUSTING!!!

CanuckG

EVPlus

This must factor in the "adjustments" you made to your spreadsheet.

By the way, if you are so sick and tired of sbr, why do you keep returning? Oh, I know why. It is the undying adulation of a bunch of strangers on an online forum that you crave. The greater number in your fan base, the more you incorrectly think it fills the void in you.

12 Last