stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Have any of you ever experience an erection of four or more hours?

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

No, not yet...but I foresee one that long if Romney gets elected!!! ( not in a gay way, a happy way)

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    No, not yet...but I foresee one that long if Romney gets elected!!! ( not in a gay way, a happy way)

I knew it, I said you were a homosexual. Not there is anything wrong with that, but I was sure of it. lol

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I knew it, I said you were a homosexual. Not there is anything wrong with that, but I was sure of it. lol
    yeah, one more case of a liberal having severe "reading comprehension" problems. Amazing, actually. It seems that none of you can truly comprehend what you are reading.

they actually have another name for it, a little less clinical : DUMB.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Listen we know that was your little cute way of telling us your sexual preference. It is no big deal chuckie, so what you like to put big dicks in your mouth and your anus. Not my cup of tea but I understand that some people like it. Listen you were born like this it doesn't make you a bad person. Of course hating catholics and wanting to kill 1.1 billion of them makes you a very bad person.

So you are a violent homosexual. No problem with the sexual part but killing is a sin chuckie.