Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

Sam Odom after I deflowered him

Old farts always turn homo at the end.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    Deucer write my number on a post it note and slip it behind her fukkin ear pal

tell her im a sharp sports gambler that is well versed in rigged game theories and i have a decent sized 6" rooster

here is pic of broad

Hot chick

Solid 5.3425463

You need fukkin glasses Deuce

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Hot chick

Solid 5.3425463

You need fukkin glasses Deuce
    Caught her in a snarl. Listen pal, I've bagged better looking broads that you and that fukk Batemen combined, pal. Listen kid, this broad had huge and a juicy ass. It is hard taking a stalker pic sideways with mother fukkers next to you where you could be fukkin buried at a moments notice. No fukkin retakes.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Yeah that bitch looks like she got ran over by an 18 wheeler

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Caught her in a snarl. Listen pal, I've bagged better looking broads that you and that fukk Batemen combined, pal. Listen kid, this broad had huge and a juicy ass. It is hard taking a stalker pic sideways with mother fukkers next to you where you could be fukkin buried at a moments notice. No fukkin retakes.
    Deuce we appreciate your efforts here pal.

many guys have gotten buried taking stalker pics in the past. you are lucky she did not go kamikaze style on you and chuck that aquafina water bottle at your dome. always a fukkin war zone pally.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Deucer write my number on a post it note and slip it behind her fukkin ear pal

tell her im a sharp sports gambler that is well versed in rigged game theories and i have a decent sized 6" rooster

here is pic of broad

A bit like Mila Kunis. After going off her diet for 6 months.

ZetaPsi808

Deuce redeem yourself by banging this chick in your fukkin pad and then posting nudes of her pal

you cant get played like this on the forum guy

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

appricot sinner how many times have you seen the homemade sex tape "Screeched - Saved by the smell" made by Saved By The Bell actor Dustin Diamond aka Screetch?

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

You call 14 years a streak?

25 and still a virgin, who can beat this number?

Saw a vagina in a magazine like once or twice though.

I keep telling myself... One day buddy... One day...

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Rogue i did not intend for my 2 paragraph speech comment to be an attack at you. i do enjoy your posts even tho you are often burying me or patty or ttwarrior
    No worries, Zeta. As you've probably guessed by now, I don't post to be popular or to join e-cliques. I post because I've got a point of view to share that I haven't yet seen expressed in the conversation.

My only comment to Patty would be to ask him to consider that his preoccupation with Stoicism tends to focus only on the denial of pleasure and not the dedication to cultivating willpower. There are lots of schools of thought that advocate the triumph within us of logic over passion, but none of them have yet to find any reasonable benefit in the half measures that Patty lives by. What, exactly, is the point of denying yourself love and affection, only to repeatedly suffer at the hands of your other passions?

The way I see it, he has the worst of both worlds right now. He's powerless to effect a change in his self-identity as a helpless degenerate, and allows that to make him feel unworthy of loving and being loved. You can say that women/sex/love are -EV all you want, and if we were immortal you'd be able to make a marvelously strong argument of it, but as soon as you start to factor in the reality that you might not be alive tomorrow, suddenly a little -EV pleasure makes a whole lot of sense.

Even more pressing than death in this discussion is the fact that you're only young once, and the reason young people get preoccupied with sex is because it's fukking amazing when things are tight and everybody's body looks good. If you're going to eschew carnal pleasures in your life, let it be after you have a hard time getting hard, ya know?

Animals evolved with a powerful sex drive in order to perpetuate the species, but humans have been sentient long enough to let go of that instinct if it didn't serve us. We haven't because the price of self-awareness is mental anguish, plain and simple. Too seldom do we acknowledge it, but when people pair off and share mutual attraction, they are just trying to replace that anguish with a sense of well-being that's extremely hard to duplicate in solitude.

In conclusion, I have a hard time believing there's genius at work when a guy who works very hard for relatively little pay, and who donates most of that pay to Costa Rican bookies, then tries to tell me that the secret to happiness is spending the night with my own right hand instead of a cute frat boy. It's not even about the sex, it's about letting someone get close enough to you to see your flaws and finding that they see still more to love. That might be the most +EV experience available to anyone to whom tomorrow is not promised...

In 2,800 years of recorded philosophy, the most profound realization we have is that nobody has yet to find the answer to how best to live a good life. It could be right around the corner, but even so I doubt it's first going to be described on SBR Forum.

Last edited by RogueScholar; 10-16-12 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Rearranged some paragraphs
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I agree with RS

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Patty , if you havent already... Checkout

The World as Will and Representation --> Metaphysics of Sexual Love. By Arthur Schopenhauer

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Patty's soul just got ripped out and exposed for all

Hey Patty I'm sure you won't regret anything in 30 years. You'll be like a shitty version of jjgold.

Patty tell yourself you're good enough

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opie's words were Gospel & this video sums it all up.

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Patty , if you havent already... Checkout

The World as Will and Representation --> Metaphysics of Sexual Love. By Arthur Schopenhauer
    Now there's a peculiar recommendation if ever I saw one. I like Schopenhauer, or more accurately, I like what he inspired in Nietzsche and Wittgenstein, but his views on love and sex are entirely too Kantian to apply to what I was trying to impart to Patty. However, if anyone wants to read it anyway, they can find it here:

http://www.american-buddha.com/lit.s...of_Sexual_Love

Personally, I'd point Pat in the direction of Irving Singer, who really does a marvelous job of synthesizing the dense language and insights of classical philosophy with his own revelations into something more accessible to the average reader. In particular, his The Nature of Love, Volume 2 would stand out in my mind as an excellent place from which to learn about a view of sex as the only way you can truly know yourself and your own potential. Who among us, besides Patty, can say that we haven't seen the most attractive reflection of ourselves in the eyes of a lover?

Indeed, I'd like to know if Patty is even capable of placing someone else's pleasure or happiness above his own and how that might change him, because in the nearly five years I've known the guy, I have yet to see that side of him. He's clearly a very sensitive young man, who has yet to grow out of his own hedonism into a personal philosophy that might finally allow him some inner peace.

P.S. Did your mind go to Schopenhauer because he looks like he could be JJ's father? It was the first thing that came to mind when I went to refresh myself on your selection.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by RogueScholar; 10-16-12 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Double posted the picture of Schopenhauer

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post

Indeed, I'd like to know if Patty is even capable of placing someone else's RogueScholar's pleasure or happiness above his own and how that might change him, because in the nearly five years I've known the guy, I have yet to see that side of him.

fixed it

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

That guy does not look like the stereotypical person I would go to for sex advice

shanenielsen
    shanenielsen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boy that bad call in the North Texas game really cost me money on the over

ZetaPsi808

if patty does not make it gambling then he can always try out for american idol. guy has talent

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Solid tune

Sam Odom

he looked so young and fresh back then

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board

he looked so young and fresh back then
    Don't I know it, pal. That video and Herman's state of the forum press conference are what turned SBR from a summer distraction for me into a 5.5 year long text-based game of Duck Hunt with gambling twinks instead of ducks.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

hi RS! Hope all is well with your new path!

Sam Odom

RS , you remember (of course you do) Patty's baseball pitcher's vid ?

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post
    No worries, Zeta. As you've probably guessed by now, I don't post to be popular or to join e-cliques. I post because I've got a point of view to share that I haven't yet seen expressed in the conversation.

My only comment to Patty would be to ask him to consider that his preoccupation with Stoicism tends to focus only on the denial of pleasure and not the dedication to cultivating willpower. There are lots of schools of thought that advocate the triumph within us of logic over passion, but none of them have yet to find any reasonable benefit in the half measures that Patty lives by. What, exactly, is the point of denying yourself love and affection, only to repeatedly suffer at the hands of your other passions?

The way I see it, he has the worst of both worlds right now. He's powerless to effect a change in his self-identity as a helpless degenerate, and allows that to make him feel unworthy of loving and being loved. You can say that women/sex/love are -EV all you want, and if we were immortal you'd be able to make a marvelously strong argument of it, but as soon as you start to factor in the reality that you might not be alive tomorrow, suddenly a little -EV pleasure makes a whole lot of sense.

Even more pressing than death in this discussion is the fact that you're only young once, and the reason young people get preoccupied with sex is because it's fukking amazing when things are tight and everybody's body looks good. If you're going to eschew carnal pleasures in your life, let it be after you have a hard time getting hard, ya know?

Animals evolved with a powerful sex drive in order to perpetuate the species, but humans have been sentient long enough to let go of that instinct if it didn't serve us. We haven't because the price of self-awareness is mental anguish, plain and simple. Too seldom do we acknowledge it, but when people pair off and share mutual attraction, they are just trying to replace that anguish with a sense of well-being that's extremely hard to duplicate in solitude.

In conclusion, I have a hard time believing there's genius at work when a guy who works very hard for relatively little pay, and who donates most of that pay to Costa Rican bookies, then tries to tell me that the secret to happiness is spending the night with my own right hand instead of a cute frat boy. It's not even about the sex, it's about letting someone get close enough to you to see your flaws and finding that they see still more to love. That might be the most +EV experience available to anyone to whom tomorrow is not promised...

In 2,800 years of recorded philosophy, the most profound realization we have is that nobody has yet to find the answer to how best to live a good life. It could be right around the corner, but even so I doubt it's first going to be described on SBR Forum.

Wow this is honestly the best post ever at sbr. Good going RS, you always have good things to say.

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board

Quote Originally Posted by FreeFall View Post
    hi RS! Hope all is well with your new path!
    Hi FreeFall! Yeah, things are good so far up here. For the first time in my life I'm sticking with something that I wasn't very quickly adept at and the psychological rewards are amazing. I actually sweat more now than I did stuck in a greenhouse for hours at a time.

RS , you remember (of course you do) Patty's baseball pitcher's vid ?
    I do, but surprisingly it wasn't one of the ones that was burned into my mind. Maybe it's because that douchey FlyingIllini talked about it ad nauseum for years afterwards in chat. It only takes one epic fool to ruin a beautiful thing for so many, ya know?

Anyhow, what about it? And how did you pluck Schopenhauer from the æther? There must be a whole ton I've never even thought to ask about your background...

Sam Odom

Sammy is well read but is a redneck - been in Cali for more yrs than my home state , have evolved into a liberal thinking Libertarian

I voted for an openly gay mayoral candidate Monday

ZetaPsi808

patty i will send cash to your house but only if you use it to take a nice girl on a dinner date and dancing at a bar

patty you are young i want you to experience the tight walls of a vagina and the soft, water balloon-like feel of a woman's breast

patty i will pray for you now and at the hour of your death

patty hold me

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

patty i will send cash to your house but only if you use it to take a nice girl on a dinner date and dancing at a bar

patty you are young i want you to experience the tight walls of a vagina and the soft, water balloon-like feel of a woman's breast

patty i will pray for you now and at the hour of your death

patty hold me
    Applebee's 2 for $20 and an ice cream cone? Carmel apples?

ZetaPsi808

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Applebee's 2 for $20 and an ice cream cone? Carmel apples?
    Deucer if Applebees has that promo then i will def take my broad there on saturday

I am thinking no way she finishes her entree therefore i will have my entree and then free to whatever i want with hers.

1.5 entrees for $20 not bad. i can even pretend i got my wallet robbed on way to restaurant and ask her politely to pay

i am always a step ahead of the fukking game pal

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

What, you're gonna fuuck Apricot to end your drought?!

ZetaPsi808

i heard venditto banged a young russian girl at work with a fat ass

venditto you sharp fukk

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

i heard venditto banged a young russian girl at work with a fat ass

venditto you sharp fukk
    I wouldn't make fun of the women other posters bang if I was you.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Did he break the streak

First 123 Last