BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

(do i look like a racist)

BOYS WHEN YOU HEAR ME SPEAK IN THIS FORUM HAVENT I ALWAYS BEEN A COMPLETE GENTLEMAN TOWARDS EVERYBODY.I DONT THINK I HAVE AN ENEMY HERE AT THE SBR FORUM I AM LOVED BY ALL THE MEMBERS.

WELL I GUESS YOUR BUDDY BEANTOWNJIM ISNT LOVED BY ALL TODAY I GOT A PHONE CALL FROM A WHITE GIRL WHO SAID SHE IS GOING TO TALK TO A LAWYER BECAUSE I DISCRIMINATED AGAINST HER WHEN SHE CAME TO RENT ONE OF MY APARTMENTS.SHE TRIED TO BE A TRICKY WITH ME SHE CAME AND LOOKED AT THE APARTMENT SHE WAS ALONE AND I DIDNT SAY SHE COULD HAVE IT I SAID FILL OUT AN APPLICATION AND I WILL LET HER KNOW.SHE CAME BACK 3 DAYS LATER TO LOOK AGAIN THIS TIME SHE BROUGHT HER BOYFRIEND SOME BIG JIGABOO WHO DIDNT LOOK LIKE HE LIKED WHITE GUYS.SHE SAYS I BROUGHT WARREN HE'S MY BOYFRIEND BY TO TAKE A LOOK.I TOLD HER ITS A ONE BEDROOM AND SHE SAYS YEH ITS JUST FOR ME AND WARREN GET THE PICTURE BOYS SHE WAS GOING TO SNEAK IN THE BLACK GUY AND WITHIN 3 MONTHS I AM LOOKING AT A PREGNANT WHITE WOMEN AND A HUGE DELEADING JOB I HAVE LEAD PAINT IN THE APARTMENT.THESE F-CKING PEOPLE KNOW ALL THE HOUSING LAWS IF I EVER LET THEM RENT THIS APARTMENT I AM DONE I WILL BE IN HOUSING COURT WITHIN A MONTH FOR NON PAYMENT OF RENT.

SHE SAYS TO ME I AM NOT RENTING THIS APARTMENT TO HER BECAUSE SHE HAS A BLACK BOYFRIEND DO I LOOK LIKE THE TYPE OF GUY THAT WOULD DO THAT.SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS GOING TO TALK TO A LAWYER.I TOLD HER GO AHEAD I ALSO HAVE A LAWYER WWW.BARRYFEINSTEIN.COM I HAVE HAD THIS SITUATION BEFORE I DONT GIVE A F-CK I AM NOT RENTING TO NIGERIANS IF I DO MY F-CKING HOUSE WILL BE FIREBOMBED BY JOHNNY KNOCKDOWN AND THE BOYS AT THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB.

IF HER LAWYER DOES CALL ME WHAT SHOULD I SAY I AM THINKING OF JUST SAYING NOTHING OR SHOULD I JUST SAY TALK TO MY ATTORNEY DUECE HELP ME OUT YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE A LAWYER

I PERSONALLY THINK SHE IS TRYING TO SCARE ME INTO SOME KIND OF SETTLEMENT I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO LOSE SLEEP OVER THIS BULLSHIT (NOW YOU KNOW WHY I DONT LIKE NIGERIANS HUH FELLAS

BEANTOWNJIM IS NOT A RACIST HE IS A REALIST

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

SHE PROBABLY HAS A FRIEND WHO IS PRACTICING LAW AND WILL CALL ME AND TELL ME HIS OR HER CLIENT FEELS I DISCRIMINATED AGAINST THEM AND THAT ITS A BIG FINE IF ITS FOUND I DID DISCRIMINATE.WE CAN SETTLE THIS FOR A FEE I CAN SEE THIS HAPPENING

EVEN THOUGH I DONT HAVE THE APARTMENT RENTED I DONT HAVE TO TAKE HER JESUS CHRIST I HAVE BEEN IN THIS REAL ESTATE BUSINESS FOR OVER 25 YEARS YOUR NOT GOING TO PULL THAT RACIST BULLSHIT WITH ME

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    holy smokes...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    BOYS WHEN YOU HEAR ME SPEAK IN THIS FORUM HAVENT I ALWAYS BEEN A COMPLETE GENTLEMAN TOWARDS EVERYBODY.I DONT THINK I HAVE AN ENEMY HERE AT THE SBR FORUM I AM LOVED BY ALL THE MEMBERS.

WELL I GUESS YOUR BUDDY BEANTOWNJIM ISNT LOVED BY ALL TODAY I GOT A PHONE CALL FROM A WHITE GIRL WHO SAID SHE IS GOING TO TALK TO A LAWYER BECAUSE I DISCRIMINATED AGAINST HER WHEN SHE CAME TO RENT ONE OF MY APARTMENTS.SHE TRIED TO BE A TRICKY WITH ME SHE CAME AND LOOKED AT THE APARTMENT SHE WAS ALONE AND I DIDNT SAY SHE COULD HAVE IT I SAID FILL OUT AN APPLICATION AND I WILL LET HER KNOW.SHE CAME BACK 3 DAYS LATER TO LOOK AGAIN THIS TIME SHE BROUGHT HER BOYFRIEND SOME BIG JIGABOO WHO DIDNT LOOK LIKE HE LIKED WHITE GUYS.SHE SAYS I BROUGHT WARREN HE'S MY BOYFRIEND BY TO TAKE A LOOK.I TOLD HER ITS A ONE BEDROOM AND SHE SAYS YEH ITS JUST FOR ME AND WARREN GET THE PICTURE BOYS SHE WAS GOING TO SNEAK IN THE BLACK GUY AND WITHIN 3 MONTHS I AM LOOKING AT A PREGNANT WHITE WOMEN AND A HUGE DELEADING JOB I HAVE LEAD PAINT IN THE APARTMENT.THESE F-CKING PEOPLE KNOW ALL THE HOUSING LAWS IF I EVER LET THEM RENT THIS APARTMENT I AM DONE I WILL BE IN HOUSING COURT WITHIN A MONTH FOR NON PAYMENT OF RENT.

SHE SAYS TO ME I AM NOT RENTING THIS APARTMENT TO HER BECAUSE SHE HAS A BLACK BOYFRIEND DO I LOOK LIKE THE TYPE OF GUY THAT WOULD DO THAT.SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS GOING TO TALK TO A LAWYER.I TOLD HER GO AHEAD I ALSO HAVE A LAWYER WWW.BARRYFEINSTEIN.COM I HAVE HAD THIS SITUATION BEFORE I DONT GIVE A F-CK I AM NOT RENTING TO NIGERIANS IF I DO MY F-CKING HOUSE WILL BE FIREBOMBED BY JOHNNY KNOCKDOWN AND THE BOYS AT THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB.

IF HER LAWYER DOES CALL ME WHAT SHOULD I SAY I AM THINKING OF JUST SAYING NOTHING OR SHOULD I JUST SAY TALK TO MY ATTORNEY DUECE HELP ME OUT YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE A LAWYER

I PERSONALLY THINK SHE IS TRYING TO SCARE ME INTO SOME KIND OF SETTLEMENT I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO LOSE SLEEP OVER THIS BULLSHIT (NOW YOU KNOW WHY I DONT LIKE NIGERIANS HUH FELLAS

BEANTOWNJIM IS NOT A RACIST HE IS A REALIST
    You should do exactly what you've told her you gonna do...call you lawyer friend and have a chuckle with him on the phone about this shit. If her lawyer calls, refer him to your lawyer- done deal.

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

I had a parent come into my business and told me she's gonna sue me for not hiring her kid cos he is black. My brother and I co own a ups store, and we needed a extra part timer for the christmas holiday season. I told his mom "I didn't hire him because he came to the interview with earphones on blasting music even when we sat down, how do you expect me to hire a guy that can't even take an interview seriously to not dress in wifebeaters hoodie and earphones in the ear blasting music." mom started going at me and walking out of the store about lawyers and shit. Still have yet to hear from her lawyer and its been like over 2 years. Some ppl are just retarded. I wouldn't worry too much.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

BOYS I HAVE SEEN THIS DISCRIMINATION BULLSHIT BEFORE SHE CAN NEVER PROVE IT EVEN THOUGH ITS TRUE.THIS APARTMENT IS IN AN ALL WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD IF I LET AN INTERRACIAL COUPLE RENT THE PLACE THE HOUSE WILL BE FIRE BOMBED BY MY NEIGHBORS.ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN I WILL SELL THE HOUSE BEFORE I DEAL WITH NIGERIANS

ALL I HAVE TO DO IS TELL THEM THAT I DECIDED TO RENT THE APARTMENT TO A FAMILY MEMBER WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO CHECK TO SEE WHO I RENTED TO BOYS I WAS SHOCKED WHEN THIS GIRL SHOWED UP WITH A NIGERIAN SHE DIDNT SEEM TO FIT THE PROFILE OF A FAT WHITE CHICK THEY ARE USUALLY THE ONES THAT BLACK GUYS ATTRACT

I KNOW WITHIN 3 MONTHS THIS WHITE BROAD WOULD BE PREGNANT YOU COULD JUST TELL THEN IT WOULD HAVE COST ME ABOUT 5 GRAND TO DELEAD THE APARTMENT

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Nickaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Tell her she didn't pass your credit criteria when you went over her application. Who gives a sh*t about the boyfriend he wasn't on the application. With that you are in the clear because the boyfriend wasn't on the app so how can she prove discrimination unless it's because she is fat. You are in the clear with this defense and no legit lawyer would even bother f$cking with you.

Piscataquis
    Piscataquis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jim, Hasn't anyone ever told you never to post anything on the internet that you wouldn't post on your door?
    Besides, that was me with my girlfriend who looked at your apartment, and I'm not Nigerian, I'm Black Irish.
    My mother is from County Cork and my father's from Dublin. I was singing Amhran na bhFiann before I could
    even speak! LOL!!!

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 247

Think of all the mexican ppl you will have to hire to take the Newport & swisher smell out of the walls and the carpet, not to mention the grease from the chicken on the stove and palmers lotion& activator hair stains in the bathroom.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

I don't know what a racist looks like. I only know that he doesn't look like this:

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dear Beantown,

You are the greatest poster in the history of the universe! God bless. Btw, we rented to a Nigerian tenant once (was forced to) and I cannot begin to describe the Haiti destruction that went on.... due to the leftist crowd at SBR that sucks Nigerian Pretzel cans on this website.

So let me just quote some Abraham Lincoln.... and let good ole Abraham be your guide!

ACTUAL WORDS OF THE GREAT LINCOLN!!! GOD BLESS HIM, BEANTOWN!!!

Speech at Springfield, Illinois on June 26, 1857: "Judge Douglas has said to you that he has not been able to get from me an answer to the question whether I am in favor of negro citizenship. So far as I know, the Judge never asked me the question before. (Applause.) He shall have no occasion to ever ask it again, for I tell him very frankly that I am not in favor of negro citizenship". (Renewed Applause.)

Fourth debate with Stephen A. Douglas at Charleston, Illinois on September 18, 1858 : "I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the White and black races, (Applause) - that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurers of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, not to intermarry with White people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the White and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on equal terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the White race..."

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

This reminds me of one of my favorite songs

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Jim tell the truth. You didn't rent out the apartment because you don't own it and the black guy had just nailed your wife and wiped his dick on your Scalabrine jersey.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

WHITE GIRL WHO SAID SHE IS GOING TO TALK TO A LAWYER BECAUSE I DISCRIMINATED AGAINST HER WHEN SHE CAME TO RENT ONE OF MY APARTMENTS.SHE TRIED TO BE A TRICKY WITH ME SHE CAME AND LOOKED AT THE APARTMENT SHE WAS ALONE AND I DIDNT SAY SHE COULD HAVE IT I SAID FILL OUT AN APPLICATION AND I WILL LET HER KNOW.
    i think you told that whore she can have it then she brought her pimp over and you told her to fuk off

jimmy, this whore is looking for an outcall location for fuking her clients and she may share it with 2-3 more hookers

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Jim tell the truth. You didn't rent out the apartment because you don't own it and the black guy had just nailed your wife and wiped his dick on your Scalabrine jersey.

ttrace35

Beantown is right in this instance. I am man enough to admit. This is how I got into my condo. They never would have let me in. They leased to the russian broad and I just popped up. Now I stink up the halls with weed smoke, just like the projects.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE NIGERIAN TRACIE FOR ONCE WE AGREE ON SOMETHING TRACER HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT WOULD TAKE FOR THIS NIGERIAN TO GET THIS WHITE BROAD PREGNANT AND I AM STUCK DELEADING THE PLACE FOR OVER 5 GRAND

TRACER I KNOW YOU CAN SEE WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH IF I LET IN A NIGERIAN MY HOUSE GETS FIRE BOMBED AND GUESS WHAT I KNOW WHO DID IT THE BOYS FROM THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB.

I HAVENT HEARD FROM ANY LAWYERS YET BUT I ALSO HAVENT RENTED THE APARTMENT YET

ttrace35

Just rent to somebody else. They wont make a big deal. We are used to this treatment. Thats why I waited until AFTER she signed the lease, before my black ass showed up.

ttrace35

Ok. I didnt read the whole thing. might be screwed here. I dunno. She should have had him wait, like I did.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Feinstein for all your needs

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

just tell her you dont rent to oil drillers

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE NIGERIAN TRACIE FOR ONCE WE AGREE ON SOMETHING TRACER HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT WOULD TAKE FOR THIS NIGERIAN TO GET THIS WHITE BROAD PREGNANT AND I AM STUCK DELEADING THE PLACE FOR OVER 5 GRAND

TRACER I KNOW YOU CAN SEE WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH IF I LET IN A NIGERIAN MY HOUSE GETS FIRE BOMBED AND GUESS WHAT I KNOW WHO DID IT THE BOYS FROM THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB.

I HAVENT HEARD FROM ANY LAWYERS YET BUT I ALSO HAVENT RENTED THE APARTMENT YET
    Russians approve this message- f-uck them in the a$$ Beaner...Nigerians will do u no good...

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

BTJ and Tracer calmly discussing the case. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: showtiime

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

TRACER KNOWS THE SCORE HE REALIZES WHITE PEOPLE DONT WANT HIM IN THERE NEIGHBORHOOD HE HAS THE WHITE WOMEN GET THE APARTMENT THEN SHE SNEAKS IN TRACER THERE SHOULD BE A LAW AGAINST THIS

THANK GOD I MET THIS GIRLS BOYFRIEND BEFORE I GAVE HER THE APARTMENT OH MAN THAT COULD HAVE BEEN A DISASTER

I WANT A WHITE SINGLE GAY MAN OR A SINGLE GUY WITH A DECENT JOB FA GS DONT BOTHER ME BECAUSE THEY ARE USUALLY VERY CLEAN AND I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THEM TAKING A PUNCH AT ME LIKE IF I RENTED TO A TEAMSTER.

NO OFFENSE TRACER BUT WE HAVE TO SEPERATE THE RACES IN THIS SOUTH BOSTON NEIGHBORHOOD OTHERWISE BEANTOWNJIM MIGHT BE ON THE END OF THE LYNCHING ROPE