sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Product review...buyer beware

Tried out a new mouthwash the other day. Advanced Listerine Plus, cool citrus flavour. For a couple hours afterwards, everything I ate or drank tasted orange. Not cool.

It does keep the breath fresh.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

I personally prefer the non alcoholic listerine. much less intense and still fully effective.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    I personally prefer the non alcoholic listerine. much less intense and still fully effective.
    I remember trying the original listerine when I was a kid and found it brutal. Was turned off from that until trying a mint flavour. Been listerine for me since then. Back to mint though, can't handle this orange taste lingering for so long....

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

I used to have a buddy in highschool that would wake up in the morning then open a Pepsi can, and swish the soda around in his mouth. then he would take 3 pieces of gum and start chewing it. (this was before all of those sugar free gum). this is how the guy would brush is teeth and freshin his breath.

meanwhile I just saw him for the first time in like 10 years the other day. Needless to say he's now in his thirties and his teeth are not doing so well. 1 of them looks like a brown icesicle.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Agree, doesn't taste like acid or burn your mouth.

dugbug15
    dugbug15's Avatar Become A Pro!

add 1/4 cup of salt,1/4 cup of baking soda to 24 oz.of filtered water. mix,shake. pour 20zof mix into a small cup,add 1/8 tspn. of
    hydrogen peroxide.mix with a stirrer,and,gargle,twice. garle with water after. rids you of bad breath.cheap,and,effective.
    warning!!! DO NOT PREMIX THE PEROXIDE !chemical reaction will occur in a bad way.

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the warning.