Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Where's Baskets and Steel Rain???????

What, no props, boyz?.......I called both of those haters out the other day (btw, they are one in the same) and they have gone radio silent. Hardly any racist/overweight/handicapped hate to be found, even though Vick and Cam Newton both lost today. Internet tough guy(s) who is aware that our nascent hacking technology allows us to know the exact physical location of any pseudo-bravado typist. That could prove to be troublesome for some people. You'll read a lot more about it very soon. Tick tock.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    What, no props, boyz?.......I called both of those haters out the other day (btw, they are one in the same) and they have gone radio silent. Hardly any racist/overweight/handicapped hate to be found, even though Vick and Cam Newton both lost today. Internet tough guy(s) who is aware that our nascent hacking technology allows us to know the exact physical location of any pseudo-bravado typist. That could prove to be troublesome for some people. You'll read a lot more about it very soon. Tick tock.
    ???

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

I hope ur fading