King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Unrealzz.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    your story is written in the ink of the internet bro. you almost killed someone trying to commit suicide over a girl.
    is there a link to this? Never saw it

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

your story is written in the ink of the internet bro. you almost killed someone trying to commit suicide over a girl.
    Do you realize how fukkin stupid you sound gauchogoof?
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave frizzelli 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Wow! I knew hels was a douche....

but this adds a whole new level.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    is there a link to this? Never saw it
    not sure if i can link this here but whatever

********************************/the-pictures-of-my-truck-after-the-accident-t12750.html

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

brock lose some belly fat...

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    brock lose some belly fat...
    actually have plans to...getting a little out of hand

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    actually have plans to...getting a little out of hand
    it's all good pal. congrats on your car. i think my next car's gonna be a hybrid too.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

I have more pics too, if you guys want them up let me know.... this is why you always wear your seatbelt with no questions asked. Somehow I'm still alive and going to be completely back to normal except being blind in the left eye and a slight loss of hearing in the left ear which really aren't a big deal at all.
    Well I'll try to answer most of the questions and give as much info as possible. The truck was a 1993 mazda b2200 that I got 6 years ago, it was only a small truck like the size of a ford ranger. What entirely happened was that I was driving on a 2 lane hiway for all you city people who have 12 lane hiways there is one lane going one way and right beside it is the other lane going the other way. I don't remember the last 100 km before the accident but what I was told by the police was that it was me that crossed over the median and I went head on. Now, this is part that is really surprising and unreal was what I went head on with. It was a full size transport truck who was loaded and was probably a good 50 times heavier then I was. The collision ended up where half of my truck was in the contact zone, and that half was my side. Both pictures are of the side I was sitting on, but as I said I have frontal pictures and inside pictures as well. The inside ones aren't all that great, but it's pretty penetrating hard getting a good pic when it is in that condition. For my injuries, the major ones were broken leg, dislocated hip, broken arm, dislocated shoulder, lacerated spleen, punctured lung, my whole face breaking so there is 15 titanium plates in there now, the blindness where I can see complete fuzziness, the hearing, as well as severe memory loss as well as some brain damage that has an extremely good chance of not being permanent. I have been told by every doctor that I was the luckiest person they ever met and that I am a miracle to be in the condition I'm in. The transport was going 90 km/h which is 60 mph and I was probably going 105 km/h or 70 mph. I don't know my speed for sure but that's what I typically drive on that hiway. Reasons I might have crossed are not that many. The hiway was snow covered so a loss of control could be one reason, but the other most likely reason, and I'm not going into details, was because of what was on my mind at the time and ............ you can figure out the rest of the sentence. Fortunately the accident has changed me and I never want to do that again because I realize now how much people care for me and how much it would truly hurt them. Also, I feel so fortunate to still be here and not paralyzed or amputated or both eyes blind that I would never be able to do that again because it could be so much worse.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11641

holy shit

is that really the same guy

Brock Landers

Holy Shit!

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

wtf...... he is one crazy mofo, if true.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11641

Here's another one from him:

Ok, for all of you who are thinking what I did was wrong, you are all completely right, but I'll give you the whole story and if you know anyone with depression you will understand.

On Monday my girlfriend tells me she needs a couple weeks time and space away from me.

On Tuesday I can't do that and I message her alot because I didn't understand why she wanted it. She deleted me from msn, and she doesn't have a phone in her residence room. I figured it was over for good between us and I accepted that.

On Wednesday she adds me back to msn and wants to talk, she explains the situation about everything and I understand. She's got tonnes of school and she's doing horribly. We argue quite a bit and that makes it harder to do well in school.

On Thursday I don't message her and she doesn't message me.

On Friday a card arrived in the mail from her, I got it around 11:30. It was sent about 3 weeks earlier by her and was for a professor at my school who had helped her out on a big project she was doing. I remembered her asking me to get him a small gift to go with the card when it arrived. I figured, I shouldn't talk to her, but I wanted to know what she wanted me to get him. I message her "I just got the card for Dr. Wid......, would you still like me to get a gift for him, and if so do you have any ideas?" At 1:00 I had to get ready for a class and I checked to see if she messaged me. She didn't but her sign in name had changed. I was just like what the penetrate, I got to figure this shit out for good. So I drove up to Sudbury and went up to her room and talked with her. I don't remember very much of the convo but I know I was sad and that it was over between us. She really needed the time and space and when she first said that it was only going to be a couple weeks, she actually wanted it for good. I was hurt and I knew I had to get out of there and get back to where my friends are. As I left her room I had never felt more lonely in my life, which is a horrible thing for someone with depression. As I started driving on the hiway I had a million thoughts on my mind and couldn't concentrate all that well. I remember how I felt for the first 40 km and I know that I was more sad and depressed then I had ever been in my life. All I could think about was how she wanted me out of her life for good and forever. I felt like I couldn't make anyone happy or do any good for anybody. I couldn't see any point in my life. I figured I could make us both happy if I just disappeared. I actually thought about going head on with a transport at that time, and decided to close my eyes as one went by me to see how it would feel. It scared me, but didn't feel bad. I don't remember the 100 km before the collision and I don't remember what caused it although I know what is a very good assumption. My biggest fear was injuring someone else, hence I picked a transport that would go right through me pretty much and not have a good chance of hurting the driver. I couldn't ever go into a smaller vehicle and risk hurting other people, so that's why I picked the biggest vehicle there is, so that no one else would get hurt.

Somehow I'm still here, and somehow I'm going to be normal in a physical sense. Every doctor who has heard this has been in disbelief and said that I"m the luckiest person they have ever seen and it's a miracle that I'm even alive, and nearly impossible that I didn't suffer greater injuries. In a way I feel the exact same and that's why whenever I get a little bit sad I just look at the pics and I see how much worse it could have been for me. Paralyzed, amputated, totally blind, looking like a mutant and anything and everything else. All I want to do now is help anyone and everyone I can. I'm booked to go into high schools and talk to the kids who are just starting to drive. I don't want to scare them from driving but to show them that seatbelts save lives and not thinking clearly is a horrible thing while driving. I know it's not alot to start, but it's something I truly want to do. I have thanked everyone and have been so appreciate of anyone who has helped me. Even you guys are all being so kind and no one is making fun of the situation. I really do appreciate that.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Alright, after reading all this I know who has known or dealt with people who had the same problem I have. Zeplike, I obviously don't know you personally, but I know that you are the type of person who is extremely caring and compassionate and people who do know you are lucky to have you as a friend or family member. To all the other guys who are saying what an idiot I am, I know where you are coming from. However, you don't understand what I was going through. Saying that it was a cry for *attention* is about the dumbest thing that was ever said. I didn't want attention out of this, I wanted to disappear and never have anyone think of me again. Alot of you have said that I shouldn't put anyone elses lives at risk and I do agree with that, but it's pretty hard when you want to do something and have to drive 300 miles by yourself. I didn't want to hurt anyone else, I really didn't. All of you people who are criticizing what I did truly do not understand my emotions at the time. It's not easy to explain what I was going through and for all of you who have never dealt with it you will never know. Right now all I want is to get better, I am going to counselling as well as having every and any doctor help me where they possibly can. I don't want this ever again, not just for me but for anyone.

If anyone ever has something they want to talk about feel free to talk about it with me. I will listen and I will understand what you're going through. I obviously don't know you personally or any of your friends or family and I know how hard it is to deal with these problems when you don't want anyone else to know. I am serious about this, if anyone ever wants anything just let me know.

Now, for the person who said I wanted attention from people and that's why I did this I will prove you wrong. I talked with a police officer who was there when I first became conscious again. He told me that we were talking and I was still trapped inside my truck and he told me that an ambulance was going to take me to the hospital. I supposedly told him that I was alright and I'll hitchhike back to my home and I didn't want anyone to worry about me because I'd be alright. When they asked for my home phone number I only gave my student house number and I wouldn't tell them my parents phone number. The last thing I wanted was for anyone to know and I wanted to keep it all a secret. People who try it are not looking for attention, they are looking to be forgotten about.
    With the girl she wants to get back together but I am truly uncertain about what I want to do. I was never like this until we started going out, and I have been in long term relationships before this one and was never like that. About poker, well I actually turned into a winning player since I started getting 110% rakeback. I had made $2200 since school started this year. As for getting better after the accident, unfortunately I'm no better but no worse either.
    hels you're not a good person

stealthy, this is 100% the same person. no doubt. been on boards with this guy for almost a decade.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Sorry for the hijack Brocker...nice ride...make a video...give me a shout out

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

SBR sure does know how to bury people..

I have to start watching my tone around other posters..

I don't want you guys posting my trannylover.com profile.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

damn for a guy that got second chance at life. he sure loves to argue a lot...

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Hels had it coming.

Good work, Gaucho.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Hels had it coming.

Good work, Gaucho.

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

Piece a shiit Korean car =

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

It would take talent to suck at life as much as Lenders does.

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Just read that hels post and holy shit, this thread just got way more awesome than lenders' lame car that he got ripped off for.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Not going to believe it's yours until we see a pic outside of the dealership. Tomorrow I will post a pic of my new Ferrari
    Congrats Brock.

Come on Cent...who would brag about owning a Hyundai?

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Trophy pic at the dealership means squat, Brock. You could've left afterwards and hopped into your old rustbucket.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post

Yes and all the profits certainly stay in America too.

Learn something please.
    When did i say that all the profits stay here? Buying a bmw means you are supporting a company that is putting food on the tables of american families. Bmw and all other auto manufacturers who have plants in america are helping american families.

Why dont you learn to go fukk yourself.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Life's to short to dress like a fuking shlub.
    A brother ain't have to wear a suit and tie, but a nice shirt with a crisp collar, dark loafers, straight leg jeans, a sharp watch..c'mon now.

Nice car.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    A brother ain't have to wear a suit and tie, but a nice shirt with a crisp collar, dark loafers, straight leg jeans, a sharp watch..c'mon now.
    ygos?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Jesus, this place can be cutthroat at times.

Congratulations on the new car, Landers.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    ygos?

No, but my boyfriend is.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

I will be impressed if Hels come back. Unreal burial.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9589

Brock...
    Enjoy the new ride with your family.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Life's to short to dress like a fuking shlub.

Where do you expect a guy with Brock's... stature, to shop? Can you buy Seven jeans in 38/26? Hugo boss make shirts with a "festively plump" cut?

First 1234 Last