baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

These SBR EMPLOYEES have large dicks and are highly intelligent!!!

Opie
    Carpe
    Rod

Top 3 Men in the Northern Hemisphere, boys!!!!

You tell it like it is and you keep your banning days lowered to a 1-week instead of a 2-week ..... or a 1-day instead of a 3-day. Don't mess with the bosses and they won't throw the book at you when they ban you!

They run the show and treat them well and everybody will be happy!

(iiSuck, this policy of respecting the top brass will not work for you. They have fotos of you [similar to bobby's fotos] except you're in the middle of an Elton John/Liberace sandwich. That's an automatic disqualifier, pally!!! Just ask bobby!)

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

All hail!!!

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5602

These SBR EMPLOYEES have large dicks and are highly intelligent!!!

I always thought highly of Shari and Blondie's intellectual capacity but little did I know they were packing such an unusual surprise.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

It's a deadly combination

billyloco
    et5tdFRy
    billyloco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1620

I know I just had a triple bypass and a hole closed in my heart....but is this funny???......must be those fukkn meds ...... grrrrr!!

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

You may have noticed that Baskets isn't exactly funny......or even remotely funny.......or even remotely interesting or smart.......and he really doesn't add much to a sports handicapping forum......Am I the only gambler around who wished that whomever runs this forum would get rid of this guy and any guy who signs up the next day and espouses the same crap? Send him to some Neo-nazi sight. He'll find someone there who thinks he's tolerable.....for a few days.