Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Loseday AKA Gaysday loves following me around

When will he learn to stop riding my dick as if he will get something out of it just obvious he loves gaping Gay sex fetishes and talking about his imaginary fake wife kim... One day you will convince an ugly AIDS hooker to do you man, just stay off the bridge and seek some help, Although it won't do a schizo tard queer like you any good

Cappinpicks

If a mod can ban this guy we won't have to see his boring crap and he can get a life for once off my sack

Cappinpicks

he just follows me around and worships each post I make to stalk me... hahahaha E-loser stalker gayboy Loseday

Cappinpicks

He can't afford to bet as it is he will never be an SBR pro not nearly enough spare money for this mooching Flamer

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

RAT.

For anyone who doesn't know the famous gay clown of sbr crappy, click on the links below:

Follow Lang all in today

cappinpicks best handicapper of all times

200 pts needed

Stiff List

Hey crappy kim! What's it like to be a gay clown and a rat? It's fun laughing at clowns! Nice thread! I like how you help make fun of yourself, only a loser like you would think to create a thread to expose all your dumb shiit to even more people and keep on proving how famous of a clown you are here at sbr! I'm subscribing to your thread and support your efforts in helping to tell the world how much of a loser you are!

Let's see all your friends support you here kim, ok? The joke that is your life continues and your legend of being the gay clown of sbr lives on strong!

HA! HA!