hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why griz was not 'scammed'

A scam is employed by a deviant whose sole purpose is to benefit financially from a mark. The fact of the matter is PWAD did not gain financially from griz's 12k loss. Here is a post griz wrote confirming this:

I didn't give him 12k.

also there is no denying I'm a dumb motherfukker for allowing what happened to happen.

I was scammed, thought we were boys. Good life lesson though - I don't care if my mom asks me to place a 5 dollar wager the answer is no.

You guys can rip me all you want - I deserve it. Was naive to how sick some gamblers really are.

From now on only posting up at sbr books.

Guys if anyone wants to rip me remember this first:
    1. I never saw his Altima. Said it was a 2011 model.
    2. Guy lived in one of nicest buildings in the city.
    3. Guy had meals at my house multiple times. Met my girl. Hung out with my dog. Went to bars together. Everything seemed good.

The fact is, this was a scam that this guy had in motion for a long period of time. Wasn't like it was first meeting.

No griz, it was not a scam. PWAD did not benefit from your losses. You admitted you didn't give him 12k so stop telling yourself you were scammed. Fact of the matter, pwad saw you as a free betting ticket, if his picks won he won, if they lost it didn't matter. I will refer to you as a sucker and not a victim of a scam.

A victim of a scam would give 12k cash. Since you never had more than a couple hundred to your name I highly doubt a 'scam artist' would target you.

I'm curious to know how this situation is working out for you. Update SBR as there are plenty in here who can learn from your experience and resolution skills.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

That is a lot of words.

hels

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    That is a lot of words.
    This is the most intelligent thing I've ever read from you pal. Keep up the outstanding effort on making simple observations.

Check in griz

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

he messages me on facebook quite a bit, can't say where he is at now

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

its one million percent not real

who gives a fuk

move along
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: paranoyd androyd

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

guy lives in a shitty shoe box apartment and you think he had a credit line with a bookie big enough to take 12k in action with a simple phone call

hels

I don't know the truth and it wouldn't surprise me it was all an sbr prank. Seems strange to involve Opie like that and I thought someone like him would be far above the scumbag, deceitful douchebag level of pwad and griz.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

You left out part about how PWAD made 3k off griz's guy the week before

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Don't keep bringing this up...

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Quote Originally Posted by Holtgetsback View Post
    You left out part about how PWAD made 3k off griz's guy the week before
    and if we are to believe the board, how PWAD won over 40k in MLB. How much of that was at griz's guy?

Anyway, old news.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It was a bunch of bs

I ever bought it

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

in the beginning, i too thought it was a prank due to all the clowns involved but now i am convinced it's 100% authentic.

some facts to consider....

1. not too long ago, kerry was begging people to send him money (similar to brock on prosper) because all his cash was supposedly tied up in his fake restaurants.

2. kerry went 2 months without posting a video of his bets bragging as he normally does. when i accused him of going bust he never denied it. he later admitted that he used the winnings from the local to reload his Heritage account.

3. when kerry went 2-16 on his unders, i agreed to leave the site permanently if he could prove he bet some of them. he couldn't.

4. kerry went 0-6 on his "all in $5000" bets for a total loss of over $30,000..... so even if he truly had money, he woulda gone broke with these lousy picks.

5. if kerry was winning with griz' local and griz was the go-between, he woulda got some portion of the winnings, so why would he kill the golden goose?

6. kerry is now stalking opie with his latest ghost account (gayboys)..... trashing and bashing him mercilessly. if it were just a prank, why would he be so bitter and angry?

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    A scam is employed by a deviant whose sole purpose is to benefit financially from a mark. The fact of the matter is PWAD did not gain financially from griz's 12k loss. Here is a post griz wrote confirming this:

I didn't give him 12k.

also there is no denying I'm a dumb motherfukker for allowing what happened to happen.

I was scammed, thought we were boys. Good life lesson though - I don't care if my mom asks me to place a 5 dollar wager the answer is no.

You guys can rip me all you want - I deserve it. Was naive to how sick some gamblers really are.

From now on only posting up at sbr books.

Guys if anyone wants to rip me remember this first:
    1. I never saw his Altima. Said it was a 2011 model.
    2. Guy lived in one of nicest buildings in the city.
    3. Guy had meals at my house multiple times. Met my girl. Hung out with my dog. Went to bars together. Everything seemed good.

The fact is, this was a scam that this guy had in motion for a long period of time. Wasn't like it was first meeting.

No griz, it was not a scam. PWAD did not benefit from your losses. You admitted you didn't give him 12k so stop telling yourself you were scammed. Fact of the matter, pwad saw you as a free betting ticket, if his picks won he won, if they lost it didn't matter. I will refer to you as a sucker and not a victim of a scam.

A victim of a scam would give 12k cash. Since you never had more than a couple hundred to your name I highly doubt a 'scam artist' would target you.

I'm curious to know how this situation is working out for you. Update SBR as there are plenty in here who can learn from your experience and resolution skills.
    Why are you so concerned with what another poster is doing? Even if he is lying. This is the cyber world, let him live his dream.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    in the beginning, i too thought it was a prank due to all the clowns involved but now i am convinced it's 100% authentic.

some facts to consider....

1. not too long ago, kerry was begging people to send him money (similar to brock on prosper) because all his cash was supposedly tied up in his fake restaurants.

2. kerry went 2 months without posting a video of his bets bragging as he normally does. when i accused him of going bust he never denied it. he later admitted that he used the winnings from the local to reload his Heritage account.

3. when kerry went 2-16 on his unders, i agreed to leave the site permanently if he could prove he bet some of them. he couldn't.

4. kerry went 0-6 on his "all in $5000" bets for a total loss of over $30,000..... so even if he truly had money, he woulda gone broke with these lousy picks.

5. if kerry was winning with griz' local and griz was the go-between, he woulda got some portion of the winnings, so why would he kill the golden goose?

6. kerry is now stalking opie with his latest ghost account (gayboys)..... trashing and bashing him mercilessly. if it were just a prank, why would he be so bitter and angry?
    pretty funny how that one time he "proved" a bet so u wouldn't post till aug 4th he did in in a HEARTBEAT. literally 5 mins. whereas every other time he beat around the bush and tried to change the subject. not a smart move cause we know that if he actually could prove them, he wouldn't hesitate.

hels

The guys saying it was all fake aren't posting any evidence. It is hard to believe something like this happened but Justin and Seto definitely have some valid points.

griz has gotta come out with the truth to get some respect back.