pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Yes this is true. We had very heated exchanges. I'm glad some of ur views have changed Pronk. Pm me if u hav any questions.
    Hey, no problem brother, let bygons be bygons, the past is history.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Lol you really think Russia and China would go to war over fuking Iran? China wouldn't go there with there number one customer. Also some Jews are bad people I guess you call them zionest but the president of Iran wants to destroy all of them then you got these nutjobs cutting peoples heads off in the name of Allah and then the bigger nutjobs who call these muslims victims. I'm for bombing this shit out of that country
    Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Yep, too powerful, you forgot Russian-Chinese alliance.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

I'm in Manhattan few times a week and I see the real jews on the diamond district, I will be the first to admit I find them unbearable they always have this pissed look on their face with their beards,top hat,trench coat, they think they are better then everyone but don't let those fool you every religion has bad people atleast those guys don't chop heads off

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

iran must be wiped off the map

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Did you know that between 4 and 5 million christians and about 25,000 real Jews live in Iran?

spike420211
    spike420211's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2925

Did you know that between 4 and 5 million christians and about 25,000 real Jews live in Iran?
    ahhh... the ones they haven't exterminated yet?

CoachJB
    CoachJB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2556

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    sorry, but this is the 21st Century. Iran has advanced weapons Israel doesn't even know about.
    It's not about nukes. Nukes are antiquated. We're talking about people's lives here.
    Israel would be destroyed in a war with Iran.

Is this true? By no means am I an expert on world affairs but I was under the impression Israel's military was far superior to iran's? Please enlighten me.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by CoachJB View Post
    Is this true? By no means am I an expert on world affairs but I was under the impression Israel's military was far superior to iran's? Please enlighten me.
    Anyone that thinks otherwise is as delusional as Rumsfield on the potential WMDs in Iraq

Its quite the opposite than what snowball stated. Israel has never officially acknowledged its construction or possession of nuclear weapons, the whole world doesn't know what Israel is really capable of but we still blindly back them up. It is OK for them to be ambiguous about their nuclear program

pronk

The Complete Idiot’s Guide on how to destroy Iran

"We jews (khazars), we, the destroyers, will remain destroyers forever.
    Nothing that you will do will meet our needs and demands.
    We will forever destroy because we need a world of our own."

Maurice Samuels, Khazar-American author

Maximo
    Maximo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1865

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    How old are you?

pronk

Link Not Working - Removed-)
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-11-14 at 05:21 PM.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Quote Originally Posted by CoachJB View Post
    Israel's military was far superior to iran's?
    It is. In the sense the United States military was superior to Vietnams.

Can Israel win a war against Iran? Absolutely

Can Israel win a war against Iran without severly crippling itself in the process? Not a chance

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    How old are you?

blow iran off the map, period, older than you

Maximo
    Maximo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1865

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    Can Israel win a war against Iran? Absolutely
    no chance. That's why they have been just complaning and not taking any action. They know rhey do not even have a 1 percent of a chance to win against Iran.

Nosnibor,

I don't like Israel. Blow Israel off the map then there won't be any problem in Middle East. I dont understand your logic. If i dont like Hungary, can i just say let's kill all Hungarians? No. If you are older than me and you are writing this, it is a shame because you dont make any sense.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    what a dump

pronk

tALMUD exposed

"Kill All Christians"—Talmud

The famous Jewish rabbi, Maimonides, acclaimed by Christian apologists and defenders of Zionism as "a great man of God," encouraged Jews to kill all Christians. In the Talmud (Hilkoth Akrum, X, 1), Maimonides says, "Do not have pity for them. Show no mercy unto them. Therefore, if you see one in difficulty of drowning, do not go to his help... it is right to kill him by your own hand by shoving him into a well or in some other way."

The monstrous and barbaric treatment Israel gives to Palestinians and other Arabs taken prisoner is easily understood when we realize that the Jews' own holy book, the Talmud, commands that heretics and traitors be killed without delay (Abhodah Zarah, 266) and that a Gentile taken prisoner may be killed, "even before he confesses...the sooner the better" (Choschen Hammischpat, 388, 10).

Murder of Gentiles Praised as a "Holy Sacrifice"

Moreover, the murder of Gentiles by Jews is said by the Talmud to be a "holy sacrifice" to God (Zohar, III, 2276 and I, 38b and 39a). Death of Gentiles by beheading is especially recommended (Pesachim, 49b).

Children Raped and Murdered

In Rome, Italy, in 2000, Italian police broke up a ring of eleven top Jewish gangsters. It was discovered that they had been kidnapping Gentile (non-Jewish) children between the ages of two and five from orphanages, raping them, and then murdering the children. These despicable crimes were recorded live on film and sold throughout the infamous global "snuff film" industry. Over 1,700 customers had paid as much as $20,000 per film to view little children being raped and murdered.

Both the Associated Press and Reuters agencies reported this heinous crime on September 27, 2000 (Also see The Rome Observer, October 1, 2000). But few U.S. newspapers and none of America's TV news networks carried this shocking news story. Why?

When Italian TV broadcast scenes of the arrests of the snuff film perverts at prime time to more than eleven million viewers, Jewish officials went berserk. Claiming "blood libel," they demanded that the Jewish elite who sat on the board of directors of the Italian TV network punish those responsible for allowing this news to surface. It was done. The TV executives were fired.

One cannot help but wonder: Was it Judaism's most holy book, the Talmud, that put it in the hearts of those monsters to commit such brutish and evil crimes against children? After all, their Talmud says that if a grown man rapes a young girl under three years of age, "it is nothing." And Gentiles, according to the Talmud, may be killed practically without restriction.

"Jesus a Bastard," says Jewish Talmud

Even the leaders of Israel My Glory, a fanatically pro-Zionist, supposedly Christian ministry, have made note of the bizarre views of the Jews as found in their own book of laws and traditions, the Jewish Talmud. The organization's magazine (Dec./Jan. 1995/1996) published a revealing article detailing many of the hate-filled Talmudic beliefs of the Rabbis and their Zionist followers.

These beliefs include the teaching that Jesus was born a bastard and his mother, Mary, was a harlot (Mishna Yebamoth 4,13); that Jesus practiced black arts of magic (Sanhedrin 1076), and that Jesus is now suffering eternal punishment in a boiling vat of filthy excrement (Mishna Sanhedrin X, 2). These references come from the English translation of the Talmud known as The Soncino Talmud.

Indeed, the hate-filled, anti-Christian movie, The Last Temptation of Christ, produced by Universal Studios and its Chairman, the Jew, Lewis Wasserman, was an accurate, if disgusting, reflection of what the Jews' most holy book, the Talmud, teaches. And yet the Rabbis and leaders of the Jewish-led Simon Wiesenthal Center, The ADL, and the Southern Poverty Law Center have the audacity to blast and criticize Mel Gibson's upcoming movie merely because it recounts the gospel truth about the trial and death of Jesus. What hypocrites!

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Who do you guys like in tonight's Dodgers game?

First 12