Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Time for Hardball Politics : Why Obama Why ?

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4267

pretty powerful... has that run on national tv yet ?

Sam Odom

the truth hurts...

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    pretty powerful... has that run on national tv yet ?

yeap , spot markets

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Please, Bush and Rove did the same thing, look it up.

You guys are always reaching, always looking for something bad. Just accept the fact your party ran a bozo and he is going to get trounced.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post

Please, Bush and Rove did the same thing

So much for for that CHANGE & Hope

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

Sam, you seem like a nice guy, I bet you are. But, you are backing a loser my friend.

Sam Odom

I'm backing the only one my conscience will allow - This is not a sporting event

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm backing the only one my conscience will allow - This is not a sporting event

Me too, like Obama I care about the entire US population. Both of us don't place 47% of the citizens in the garbage.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Q.) Why?
    A.) Keep your enemies close, Keep the lines of communication open etc.

This is the type of ad most people will tune out and not pay attention to.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Sam, you seem like a nice guy

Stop spamming the board Sam.

Sam Odom

Me too, like Obama I care about the entire US population.

dont be a sheep and believe that , for your on sake

ObamaCo have written-off entire segments of the population - just as MittensCo have

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

More shameless Zionist propaganda aimed at morons. Israel is a parasite, and has been our biggest enemy, even before they were "founded" when the Balfour declaration got our young men slaughtered in WW1 for nothing except their "homeland" when they were offered Uganda. They have been a purveyor of terrorism, secret assassinations, and false flag operations ever since. Never forget, the Irgun were "terrorists" before the term even was popular. Monachem Begin was a constant face on Great Britain's most wanted terrorists all through the 40's. It's a shame James Forrestals warnings were never heeded, before the dark forces destroyed him.

Those who are loyal to Israel over the United States are treasonous. Once we get rid of the traitors in our government who are Israel loyalists, we can begin the long process to return our republic to it's constitutional roots.

God bless the 33 US serviceman who lost their lives aboard the USS Liberty, at the hands of Israeli fighter jets and torpedos, who at that time were trying to sink a vulnerable US ship and blame it on Egypt. Admiral McCain (John McCains father) shamelessly covered up the blatant attack on orders from above, and the Zionist owned press made sure it was kept off the front pages. Those brave serviceman, ALL who know the attack was intentional, have had to live with the insulting lie that the Zionists tried to sell to a naive public, and a complicit government and press.

Netanyahu, a completely repugnant liar, has been saying Iran is on the verge of a nuclear weapon since 1992. Wake up people, their Iran propaganda is not even creative anymore.

www.jewsagainstzionism.com
    Last edited by indio; 09-20-12 at 09:06 PM.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

I recall President Obama stating words to the effect that ALL Americans needed to do their part. Have you heard of the Supreme Courts decision that corporations are people? So, what have we the people done besides blame the president? Post on internet forums that everything is one partys fault or the other? Yes, I thought so.
    Until we Americans stop expecting someone else to sacrifice and to do our work for us nothing is going to change.
    People that believe that the President is at fault instead placing the blame where it belongs are fukking tools.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

This country is cooked. It is every man for themselves. Get on a hilltop with food, water, guns, and ammo and hope for the best

Sam Odom

Obama forcing the US Senate to include detaining US Citizens indefinitely without judicial review in NDAA is reason enough for free loving peoples to vote against him
    Last edited by Sam Odom; 09-20-12 at 09:26 PM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

ddressing previous conflict with the Obama Administration regarding the wording of the Senate text, the Senate-House compromise text, in sub-section 1021(d), also affirms that nothing in the Act "is intended to limit or expand the authority of the President or the scope of the Authorization for Use of Military Force". The final version of the bill also provides, in sub-section(e), that "Nothing in this section shall be construed to affect existing law or authorities relating to the detention of United States citizens, lawful resident aliens of the United States, or any other persons who are captured or arrested in the United States." As reflected in Senate debate over the bill, there is a great deal of controversy over the status of existing law.[17]

Sam Odom

You are free to believe what you want (you have sammy's permission)

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

you can't make this stuff up. GOP is clearly in a very desperate situation right now and they have all but handed the election to Obama. Plenty of people that don't want Obama back yet all the GOP can find is Romney? and instead of playing it safe with a VP they once again pick a risky running mate like 08?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

only people that want obama back are people that are getting freebies.

obama said if he did not get the job done in 4 years to not re elect him

Obama is a fraud and thats reason enough to vote for romney despite how you may feel about him