chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by Rod_M View Post
    So, reina de la noche is the same thing! Damn it, then yeah, that shit is pure evil in a flower, I tried it once when I was a teenage kid, penetrating thing gave me the worst trip ever...
    Yeah, when I lived up in the Heredia mountains, they grew across the road from the place I rented. A tico friend of mine told me never to try it, that people make a tea out of it and then they go crazy from it. I laughed it off, thinking it was just a typical rumor. I did a little research on erowid on how to prepare it, and did it. I can definitely see how somebody would go crazy from it if they had little experience with psychedelics. Not for the faint of heart at all.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

dmt

Samfourteen
    Samfourteen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Ate alot of bella donna as a kid. It means deadly nightshade, they used to feed it to horses to kill them. Looks like those pods in the prvious pics except white flowers

Rod_M
    Rod_M's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3329

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Yeah, when I lived up in the Heredia mountains, they grew across the road from the place I rented. A tico friend of mine told me never to try it, that people make a tea out of it and then they go crazy from it. I laughed it off, thinking it was just a typical rumor. I did a little research on erowid on how to prepare it, and did it. I can definitely see how somebody would go crazy from it if they had little experience with psychedelics. Not for the faint of heart at all.
    They're actually pretty beautiful flowers and they emit a sweet smell during the nights, reason why we call them reina de la noche (queen of the night) but the best advise anyone can give you is to stay away from those things, though you know when you're told that, the first thing you'll do is try it, lol.

chilidog

Imagine that tomatoes and potatoes are in the same family as Datura and Belladonna.

chilidog

Here's a really good trip report that accurately describes it:

You will experience a "total trip" in that you can't tell what is imagined and what is real. You dont even know you're on something, you think that talking to the wall and finding a medieval dungeon in one of the thousands of rooms in your house seems reasonable. Theres not much euphoria involved, and many peolpe end up in the hospital. If you're still considereing taking it, look on www.erowid.org for more info, but I would advise you to forget about taking it.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Hahaha, this! Spot on!

Similar story, instead mexicans telling a boring teenager not to touch a known hallucinogen in a sobering boring border town.

Here's a really good trip report that accurately describes it:

You will experience a "total trip" in that you can't tell what is imagined and what is real. You dont even know you're on something, you think that talking to the wall and finding a medieval dungeon in one of the thousands of rooms in your house seems reasonable. Theres not much euphoria involved, and many peolpe end up in the hospital. If you're still considereing taking it, look on www.erowid.org for more info, but I would advise you to forget about taking it.
    Only thing I have ever taken where there was the constant and noticeable evil "vibes" through-out the entire experience. I just assumed this shit was for the locals, and it's my whiteness not handling the situation.

I have had one bad trip in the history of LSD, and it was fun in comparison.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

jaysus

i've candy flipped while 3 of us had 4 eight balls and we were up almost 36 hours straight almost literally drove us to the point of insanity where at one point all 3 of us were stuffed in a tiny bathroom staring into the mirror and it looked/felt like we were staring into the depths of hell but this shit.

i've never even fkn heard of this shit. guess ive been out of the game to long. this is insane shit.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Only thing I have ever taken where there was the constant and noticeable evil "vibes" through-out the entire experience. I just assumed this shit was for the locals, and it's my whiteness not handling the situation.

I have had one bad trip in the history of LSD, and it was fun in comparison.
    I've never had a bad trip on anything else, but datura, man. I know, I read all the warnings, but I thought it couldn't be that bad. Heh, before I drank the tea, I even wrote on a sheet of paper "You took a drug!", and kept it in my hand (in case I started freaking out), but I can remember thinking that what if I was imagining that paper, too. It was just way too weird for me. It's like, not knowing you took something, and not understanding what the hell is going on.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

quaaludes are lush

Rod_M

I went into Wiki and this is the actual one you find everywhere around here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brugmansia

Pretty nasty stuff, yeah you can't distinguish the real from the trip, pretty scary if you ask me, also usually what you trip about is something you are afraid of or something that disgusts you deeply, than multiply that by a 100.

I only had one bad trip with LSD too, an alien, I still remember, but I was at a very depressing state in my life, so I think that was the real reason, because LSD is pure love.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    jaysus

i've candy flipped while 3 of us had 4 eight balls and we were up almost 36 hours straight almost literally drove us to the point of insanity where at one point all 3 of us were stuffed in a tiny bathroom staring into the mirror and it looked/felt like we were staring into the depths of hell but this shit.

i've never even fkn heard of this shit. guess ive been out of the game to long. this is insane shit.
    Nah man - you were never told some random myth (except true) about the abilities to get fukked up by something that grows wild. It would be akin to poison berries that grow everywhere in the midwest, made you trip out instead of making you sick to death.

Any reasonable person, told by some yocal, that some random weed growing on the roadsides in America is one of the most powerful hallucinagens available.

ChalkyDog

I've never had a bad trip on anything else, but datura, man. I know, I read all the warnings, but I thought it couldn't be that bad. Heh, before I drank the tea, I even wrote on a sheet of paper "You took a drug!", and kept it in my hand (in case I started freaking out), but I can remember thinking that what if I was imagining that paper, too. It was just way too weird for me. It's like, not knowing you took something, and not understanding what the hell is going on.
    Only bad trip was done as an adult, and I was in a bad place in my life at the time. Hilarious looking back - absolute fear at the time. Fear and loathing, indeed.

It's amazing what the mind is able to project given the right kind of light.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

penetrate that. like a poster pointed out any psychedelic...LSD, MDMA, Shrooms are all meant to be fun and educational (at least for me they were, they let me access parts of my brain that you never could with out them) but this shit sounds like pure evil. no point in even doing it.

chilidog

I went into Wiki and this is the actual one you find everywhere around here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brugmansia

Pretty nasty stuff, yeah you can't distinguish the real from the trip, pretty scary if you ask me, also usually what you trip about is something you are afraid of or something that disgusts you deeply, than multiply that by a 100.

I only had one bad trip with LSD too, an alien, I still remember, but I was at a very depressing state in my life, so I think that was the real reason, because LSD is pure love.
    Ahh, didn't know that. I always thought it was Datura. I have some nice liquid acido waiting for my next trip; the right moment just hasn't presented itself yet.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

I never tried heroin or peyote. I'd like to try peyote. I've tried the rest as far as I know.

Salvia was the worst but only lasted 5 minutes. I'll never do it again.

Tried something they were calling DM pills. We couldn't feel the first one so we all took a second pill. It was like the strongest acid and being the most drunk I've ever been all at the same time. I puked, couldn't walk and hallucinated.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I never tried heroin or peyote. I'd like to try peyote. I've tried the rest as far as I know.

Tried something they were calling DM pills. We couldn't feel the first one so we all took a second pill. It was like the strongest acid and being the most drunk I've ever been all at the same time. I puked, couldn't walk and hallucinated.
    Man, Salvia was garbage. It was like smoking a whippet that made you feel like shit afterwards. Goddamn legal smoke shop bullshit. Now Spice is legal weed, that is 100x more harmful than the damn plant.

Highly recommend peyote - mescalin - whatever. One of the better times ever experienced was with that stuff, in the middle of a great desert night, listening to a Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy comedy cassette on a walkman.

Good fukkin' times.!

chilidog

Nah man - you were never told some random myth (except true) about the abilities to get fukked up by something that grows wild. It would be akin to poison berries that grow everywhere in the midwest, made you trip out instead of making you sick to death.

Any reasonable person, told by some yocal, that some random weed growing on the roadsides in America is one of the most powerful hallucinagens available.
    So so true. My fault for not listening, heh. I'm just glad that I had a friend bigger than I am that chilled with me while I did it, just to make sure nothing happened. Was the worse 10 or so hours of my life. The hallucinations themselves weren't the worst part; it's the massive mind-fukk. I clearly remember suddenly seeing a huge lake in my front yard, with a deer balancing itself on a stump in the lake. I got my gun to shoot it, and my friend took my gun and threw it in the water. I was incredibly pissed off at him, and couldn't understand why he wouldn't let me kill the deer, since deer meat is awesome. Then the lake just disappeared, and the deer turned into an owl and flew away. So so so many more weird things that happened.

chilidog

I can buy peyote all day long at the local farmer's market. It's an ornamental cactus. And salvia is fun. The feeling like gravity is pushing against you, and like you're falling backwards and stuff. Then the laughing, oh god, lol.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Datura grows everywhere in Costa Rica, and stay the hell away from it. It's called 'reina de la noche' (queen of the night). You make a tea out of it by slow boiling it in water for about 30 minutes. As for comparing it to DMT, you simply can't. DMT takes you to another world. DMT lets you see sound waves, etc. I'm somewhat of a psychonaut, and datura is the one and only that scared the hell out of me.

It's just this horrible feeling of delirium. Your motor control is 100% gone. Worse than any level of drunkenness you've ever felt. The room's not spinning or anything, it's hard to describe. Moving a limb takes a monumental effort. You will hallucinate, but you'll believe what you're seeing, and then you'll forget what you saw, then the next minute, you're confused as fukk, wondering why what you were just seeing isn't there anymore. It makes you question if anything is even real at all.

To me, drugs like dmt, acid, peyote, shrooms, etc., are meant to be learning experiences. Datura is just evil, plain and simple, and no way in hell would I ever touch it again. Beautiful flower though.

Nice write up!

Although with me, who use to drop acid and eat shrooms like a crazy mother fukker, your write up only makes me want to try it even more.

It's like those PSA's about smoking; I see them and I instantly think about a cigarette.

Nonetheless, thanks for sharing, brotha.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Datura grows everywhere in Costa Rica, and stay the hell away from it. It's called 'reina de la noche' (queen of the night). You make a tea out of it by slow boiling it in water for about 30 minutes. As for comparing it to DMT, you simply can't. DMT takes you to another world. DMT lets you see sound waves, etc. I'm somewhat of a psychonaut, and datura is the one and only that scared the hell out of me.

It's just this horrible feeling of delirium. Your motor control is 100% gone. Worse than any level of drunkenness you've ever felt. The room's not spinning or anything, it's hard to describe. Moving a limb takes a monumental effort. You will hallucinate, but you'll believe what you're seeing, and then you'll forget what you saw, then the next minute, you're confused as fukk, wondering why what you were just seeing isn't there anymore. It makes you question if anything is even real at all.

To me, drugs like dmt, acid, peyote, shrooms, etc., are meant to be learning experiences. Datura is just evil, plain and simple, and no way in hell would I ever touch it again. Beautiful flower though.

Man that sounds scary as shit, why would u want that feeling?

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

DMT...Lighting fast, out-of-body,space-walk w/o a tether.

Rod_M

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Man that sounds scary as shit, why would u want that feeling?
    Well, you know what they say, you gotta try everything at least once...lol

Dutch
    Honky Lips

And salvia is fun.
    Salvia took me to a deep dark fuked up place. I hated that shit.

ChalkyDog

Well, you know what they say, you gotta try everything at least once...lol
    In this context, mostly true. Although if you enjoyed it the first time, might as well buy a second ticket.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

In this context, mostly true. Although if you enjoyed it the first time, might as well buy a second ticket.
    Ya some crazy fukks

I thought shrooms were ****** up, I can't imagine trying this shit

chilidog

In Colombia, they extract the scopolamine from Datura, and make it into a powder. You could easily blow this powder into anybody's face and intoxicate them and not know about it. They use it in Colombia to steal from you, without you knowing. You agree to anything people suggest to you. I could tell you let's go to the ATM and withdraw all of your money and give it to me, and you would readily do it. I could say let's go to your apartment and you give me everything you own, and you would not only think it's the best idea ever, you would even help me load up everything into my truck.

http://digitaljournal.com/article/324779

Dutch
    Honky Lips

I'll try anything once. Not heroin tho'. Something dirty about that shit. Too easy to die. Plus, what if I really, really liked it?

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

DMT

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

I'll try anything once. Not heroin tho'. Something dirty about that shit. Too easy to die. Plus, what if I really, really liked it?

Stay away...Far away.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I'm happy I got to read these stories.

Goat Milk

Salvia just made me laugh a lot. I was spitting a lot and made my body vibrate a little. It was only a 2 minute trip literally.

Shrooms just enhances the scene. thousands of thoughts running through your head per minute. You'll forget what you were thinking the previous second. Onto the next thing. Lots of laughs and funny convos.

LSD was good. Not too many hallucinations. A little more visual than shrooms.

Xanies, addy, vicos, oxys--no big deal. I need a huge dose of these pills for some reason. At least 2000-3000 mgs of vicodine to make me feel it. not sure why it's like that with pills for me.

Coke fun once in a while. Only losers get addicted.

Heroine will never touch.

Will never stick a needle in my skin.

DMT the craziest thing I've ever done.

So far...

chilidog

I'm the same way. There's 3 drugs I've never tried, and never will try. Heroin, crack, meth. They just don't seem like I'd enjoy them.

Goat Milk

I'm the same way. There's 3 drugs I've never tried, and never will try. Heroin, crack, meth. They just don't seem like I'd enjoy them.
    I'm not a big fan of euphoric drugs. I want my mind to travel to unparalleled dimensions.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    What is the craziest drug you've ever done?

I need to know about Datura. The devil's breath. Who has tried it. What is the best way to trip from it. I don't want internet material.

How can you compare it to, say, DMT?
    Friend of mine tried that once. Hell's Bells. Said it wasn't good at all... just felt really drunk for a while and had some hallucinations... Said he couldn't read for the next 1-2 days because his eyes couldn't focus and apparently this is common...

Sounds like shrooms would be way more enjoyable

First 1234 Last