shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Computer dudes: Can you enlarge photos people send you?

A friend sent me a bunch of pics but they're all tiny. Is there a way to make them larger so I can take them to Kodak to print them or am I stuck with these? Or will they print normally even though they're only 20kb? They're seriously small. Thanks!

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

You won't be satisfied with the results at all. My son is teething and woke up in an overall blah mood, so i'm in daddy mode until his mom gets back home, so I'm sure somebody will try to do it for you.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    You won't be satisfied with the results at all. My son is teething and woke up in an overall blah mood, so i'm in daddy mode until his mom gets back home, so I'm sure somebody will try to do it for you.
    Not good about your son chili. Thankfully once they're in they're in! It's just getting there that kind of sucks for everyone.

These are pics from his bday party or I wouldn't even bother. Some really good ones with his great-grandparents that I'd love to give them framed but it sounds like I'm going to be sol.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Shari, open your pics one by one with office picture manager then click on picture and choose to Resize.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Shari,
    Are you printing off the penis pic someone sent you after your date?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    A friend sent me a bunch of pics but they're all tiny. Is there a way to make them larger so I can take them to Kodak to print them or am I stuck with these? Or will they print normally even though they're only 20kb? They're seriously small. Thanks!
    What photo software do you have? You can get Gimp for free, simply use that to enlarge. But what I would do is tell your friend not to be stingy with the pics. 20kb is very small, won't look too good blown up.

apeterlives
    apeterlives's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

You want something with a higher resolution and DPI to print or else it will look terrible. Get your friend to upload the original photos to a free file sharing service like http://www.sendspace.com/

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by apeterlives View Post
    You want something with a higher resolution and DPI to print or else it will look terrible. Get your friend to upload the original photos to a free file sharing service like http://www.sendspace.com/
    Yeah most likely the originals are a lot more than 20kb. That's what you want to do Shari (get your hands on the originals)

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Not good about your son chili. Thankfully once they're in they're in! It's just getting there that kind of sucks for everyone.
    I felt horrible! I thought it was just teething-related issues, but after he went to the doctor, it was an ear, throat, and eye infection. Poor kid! I felt so bad, wow. We were just thinking it was cuz he's cutting his canine teeth right now, poor lil guy.