Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

It's gambling or me.

If your married and had to choice a side. Which side would you choose and why? I am married with 2 young kids and booze and gamble weekly. We have separate accounts, make the same income, and share our bills. She hates my drinking and gambling, but I hate her church group and how she wants to raise the kids. It's a suburban household and kids are busy after school with soccer. I rather drink PPR than give her the time of day. I drink after the kids sleep and usually roll til 2am 2-3 x a week. Whats the big deal, as I stay home and drink.
    I cook, clean, take care of the boys, and taxi them. Does the wife have the right to ???? She is fuking frugal!!!!!!!!! Asian style. Always asking why did you buy this and this and how much? Sher just bought a new Subaru Outback and not bitching that she could of gotten a better deal on a 2012 instead of the 13 we bought. She tells every day now...watch your spending and give me all your receipts. I'll rather have a 1968 Mustang or a old Chevy truck with no payment then deal with this tigerwife!

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Tell her to hit the road

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

how did u 2 end up married?

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

stay single guy, but you are screwed now

gotta keep it together for da kiiiddds

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

As long as you are fulfilling your role as a father and husband, then fukk what she thinks. You're clearly being responsbile by holding a good paying job and not drinking while your children are awake. Just tell the woman 'no'. She may bitch, but just keep on telling her no, and she'll get the point.

It seems to me like she thinks that she has control over you. You need to remove this control. Somebody has to maintain control in a relationship. It should never be the woman.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

in 20 years when your liver is destroyed and you are laying in the hospital piss ass broke and dying and your kids hate you and your wife is penetrating jj you will wish you would change for her.. but until then live it up and enjoy

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

sometimes life is easy

pump her anally and do it RIGHT!!!! and you won't hear any more yapping bullshit out of her mouth

that's all that is required, sir. good luck

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

I buy my girlfriend gifts with the gambling money, so she doesn't complain.