lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

LeCubs vs BrianLaverty (diverted)

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    Yeah.. Bonuses are downhill if you are a loser. But for people who don't have to deposit every week, and actually bet decent money.. the cashback is way better then whatever bonus they gave before....
    winning players don't get cashback.

don't you scam people into buying your picks with their hard earned money? and you don't even win?

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lecubs28 View Post
    winning players don't get cashback.

don't you scam people into buying your picks with their hard earned money? and you don't even win?
    I love how you continually accuse me of losing, yet my records for the year are the following:

+28 Units in MLB thru over 500 plays.
    -1 Units in Tennis
    +12 Unit in Soccer.

+39 Units is "not even winning"

Lets put it this way...

My clients paid either $100/month for 6 months ($600)... or $450 for the whole year.

If they bet $100 per pick, they would be up $3900, minus the either $450 or $600.

Many of my clients actually bet more then $100 per unit... for example, one person plays $600 for every unit I bet. He paid a year subscription for $450.... With that taking into account, he is up more then $20K.

Get some facts straight before you continue talking shit again.

Oh.. and winning players DO get cashback... I know several people that are up 5 figures on Heritage (including myself), and they still get cashback.

For example, ask Justin7 how much he got in cashback last quarter.. I'm pretty sure it was close to 8000, which is obviously a better bonus then what you could get from a freeplay.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

I love how you continually accuse me of losing, yet my records for the year are the following:

+28 Units in MLB thru over 500 plays.
    -1 Units in Tennis
    +12 Unit in Soccer.

+39 Units is "not even winning"

Lets put it this way...

My clients paid either $100/month for 6 months ($600)... or $450 for the whole year.

If they bet $100 per pick, they would be up $3900, minus the either $450 or $600.

Many of my clients actually bet more then $100 per unit... for example, one person plays $600 for every unit I bet. He paid a year subscription for $450.... With that taking into account, he is up more then $20K.

Get some facts straight before you continue talking shit again.

Oh.. and winning players DO get cashback... I know several people that are up 5 figures on Heritage (including myself), and they still get cashback.

For example, ask Justin7 how much he got in cashback last quarter.. I'm pretty sure it was close to 8000, which is obviously a better bonus then what you could get from a freeplay.
    Your an idiot. Anyone that gets money stolen from their own account has no room to not be called an idiot. About time SBR downgrades them. They have been a horrible book for along time. I pointed out last year their methods of fuking players over. Now shitty teaser odds and no more reduce juice. Lucky for them Americans can't play at pinnacle.

BrianLaverty

They didnt get downgraded, they got upgraded...

You've had it in for heritage from day one because u chased steam and they kicked you out like every book would...... get over it.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

They didnt get downgraded, they got upgraded...

You've had it in for heritage from day one because u chased steam and they kicked you out like every book would...... get over it.
    Bet steam all day long at Greek and Pinnacle and never once a warning or even a email

They are lucky Americans are cut down to a handful of books and Greek sold them all their customers otherwise they would still be the rinky dinky book they were two years ago.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

laverty is a fukkin loser idiot

biggest hamburger fukk on SBR

guy is about as sharp as a wet noodle

BrianLaverty

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    laverty is a fukkin loser idiot

biggest hamburger fukk on SBR

guy is about as sharp as a wet noodle
    MLB Record: 205-175-14
    MLB Percent: 54%
    MLB Units: 28.83

Would love to see your square ass even come close to replicating this...

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

i find it interesting how every time you start losing, you become an "expert" in a new sport.

first you were the expert in mlb and knew everything there was to know.

then you "forgot" how to beat mlb, and suddenly were blessed with the ability to handicap tennis

then you "forgot" how to beat tennis too and suddenly you're an expert on soccer.

give us a break laverty. there are guys that have been handicapping these sports professionally for years. if you actually think you can just step in, watch a few matches, become an "expert" and beat markets...you truly are delusional.

does your mlb record include only the plays you've made since you went tout, or are you including the ridiculous heater you went on in april before sharky hired you?

you've demonstrated time and time again you don't have a clue. i feel sorry for anyone who follows your picks. i feel sorry for sharky - you've made a mockery of his service and tarnished his name.

BrianLaverty

Sharky hired me before the MLB season.

Never said I was an expert in any sport... just a winning bettor.

I have advertised soccer all along, just try to focus on it once the leagues start get going in late August.

And we sent out the picks every day for MLB.. before I started charging for them.. Since I started charing in mid-May, I am up a total of 17 units in all sports.

There is nothing to say that I am a losing sports bettor.... I have consistently beat the sports that I bet: MLB, Tennis, Soccer, and CBB. I don't bet football, nor do I bet NBA, cause I can't beat them, and don't even try to.

You've been on my dick since day one.. pretty pathetic, IMO... Maybe you should worry about winning some money. Bottom line is I'm up close to 40K since April 1st, and 55K since March 15th (posted all my plays on Covers NCAA tourney and went 15-3), and everything I've bet has been 100% verified.

The funny thing is, you criticize me, and yet you don't even have the money for a $200 bonus:

"
    • i got a $200 bonus for football season. haven't done it yet cause i don't have the cash!"

Broke ass.. no wonder you are so jealous of my success.

BrianLaverty

I've tarnished sharky's name by winning 30 units... you really are a moron.

MLB Record: 207-176-14
    MLB Percent: 54%
    MLB Units: 30.24