acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

9/11 .Never forget boys.

This shit makes me angry.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Crazy that it was already 11 years ago. Can still remember everything about that day but I couldn't tell you what I did last week. Good day to remember how lucky we are to live in countries that can try to keep these wackos in check.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Sharp post acl

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

acl......you be sure and let me know which smart asses come in here saying inappropriate, disrespectful things.Because unfortunately.....some will.Nice post. Good day to remember how blessed we are to live in the greatest country in the World.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Revenge is sweet (bullet in the head in his own home in front of wife and kids )

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16732

Google Operation Northwoods
    Points Awarded:

cant call it gave actiondan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

A lot of mixed emotions. 11 years ago? That's crazy - I was still a kid. Crazy to grow up in that mess - has to be even crazier not remembering a pre-9/11 America.

Gotta get that back.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1628

It's sad to remember but we should.

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Regardless of your wacko conspiracy theories, 3000 innocent people lost their lives.Show some respect.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 9 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91, Blondie, Mikeyanks23, 5mike5, William Walters, Dad, MoneyLineDawg, InTheDrink, and MUHerd37

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Thank a cop or firefighter or vet or active serviceman today. These are the men and women serving on the frontline facing real danger every second of everyday. Regardless of what you think about the direction of our nation politically or decisions we've made in the past or in the future these men and women should be thanked for preserving the freedom that allows us to debate/discuss such things. I know I will acknowledge them today as I pass through Penn Station.

God Bless the USA.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

worst day in american history imo. had a flight to vegas on wednesday sept. 12th 2001. needless to say, i was scared shitless when i flew out the following week.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

President Obama's Spiritual Mentor on 9/11

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

We are winning

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Long day at work for sure...... Never forget FDNY 343

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Bad Day

Lot of people died from my area

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Sad day.

I think it's important to prevent an event like this from happening again. Withdrawing miltary bases from the middle east (the middle east is their holy ground) would stop antagonizing islamic extremist's hate for America.

Turing
    Turing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 345

Let's also not forget the 100,000 civilians killed as a result of the US invasion of Iraq. As well as the 3,300 Afghani civilians directly killed by US Operation Enduring Freedom.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    acl......you be sure and let me know which smart asses come in here saying inappropriate, disrespectful things.Because unfortunately.....some will.Nice post. Good day to remember how blessed we are to live in the greatest country in the World.

Not this guy.
    I think about this every single day. J/K

God Bless the firefighters and policemen.
    Feel sorry for the families of firefighters and Police that lost their lives trying to help out. But it's what they signed up for. But thankful for those guys.
    Last edited by ngates815; 09-11-12 at 08:28 AM.

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

I'm from mass and now live in bay ridge... there is a memorial across the street from my house on the pier and there isnt a thing in this world that could make me miss it!!! HERO'S!!!!!!

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

Quote Originally Posted by Turing View Post
    Let's also not forget the 100,000 civilians killed as a result of the US invasion of Iraq. As well as the 3,300 Afghani civilians directly killed by US Operation Enduring Freedom.
    Not today buddy!!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

ACL is GAY!

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Never forget. God bless the USA. Greatest country in the world.

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Never forget....sure.

Never stop asking questions..... definitely.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Take you and your 4 fukkin posts back to your dirt hole coccksukker!

Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave sweep 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

William Walters gave sweep 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

9/11 for me

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    my retort to Opie on that statement...
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave Brock Landers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post

Take you and your 4 fukkin posts back to your dirt hole coccksukker!

Easy... while I understand the sentiment, I believe we can surely find better ways to express it

Doughboy said it very well

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy22 View Post

Not today buddy!!

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

This guy won the thread.

Pawns will think like pawns. Good work turing.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Too bad that the best we can do for our troops is lip-service. No sacrifices on the part of the average citizen, well unless you fly on commercial aircraft and have to take your shoes off!
    Everyday is the day for differing opinions, no? Isn`t that one of the freedoms our veterans have fought for?
    Oh, I get it. Only when it suits our needs.
    We had a chance to honor our soldiers by protesting and boycotting companies that made profit off of the war. So cut out the happy horse shit and roll up your sleeves by protesting or making sacrifices that show a true commitment to our soldiers and those that lost their lives 11 years ago.
    Lastly, please, if the truth hurts please do not have children. We have enough weaklings in this nation as it is.

To those that will bash me - I have spoken to many soldiers who are bothered by the citizens of this country doing jack-shit, so they have very similar feelings.

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

We were in our middle school library when it happened... just completely shocking. Still seems unreal.

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Why can't someone start a thread on here without it turning into political bullshit?

Anyways crazy to me11 years ago...wow. I can remember exactly where and what I was doing like I'm sure every phone else. Insane.

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Beetle juice is the best. Baba booey

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    my retort to Opie on that statement...
    Brock quotes an HBO show and offers it for proof of anything. Congrats, you are right we arent the greatest country anymore, but not for any of the reasons cited by Jeff Daniels. But b/c idiots like you think what Jeff Daniels says on a television drama is real.

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    Too bad that the best we can do for our troops is lip-service. No sacrifices on the part of the average citizen, well unless you fly on commercial aircraft and have to take your shoes off!
    Everyday is the day for differing opinions, no? Isn`t that one of the freedoms our veterans have fought for?
    Oh, I get it. Only when it suits our needs.
    We had a chance to honor our soldiers by protesting and boycotting companies that made profit off of the war. So cut out the happy horse shit and roll up your sleeves by protesting or making sacrifices that show a true commitment to our soldiers and those that lost their lives 11 years ago.
    Lastly, please, if the truth hurts please do not have children. We have enough weaklings in this nation as it is.

To those that will bash me - I have spoken to many soldiers who are bothered by the citizens of this country doing jack-shit, so they have very similar feelings.
    Not bashing your opinion, but it does seem very biased for you to assume that those on this board haven't done or aren't doing more than just lip service as you state.

I am a bit caught off guard by your last statement. Do not have children if the truth hurts. Whose to say that every child born is going to be a weakling when they mature. It truly depends on how these children are raised not only by their parents, but also by their community.

Imo there are many ways to honor those that have lost their lives and those currently serving as well as those that have. One of the simplest ways that really takes no effort at all is simply standing up, removing hats etc when the flag and/or veterans pass in a parade and teaching children to do the same. Granted this is a small way, but having also spoken to many veteran's including my own family this is something that just amazes them that too many people have no respect at all left.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39, and Doughboy22

1234 ... Last