The Future Of Las Vegas

12.9% Unemployment
    Will be a Dry City by 2021 as predicted
    http://www.collapsenet.com/free-reso...egas-trailer-2

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Your boy obama told people not to go there and to just "eat their peas".......

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Fcuk Vegas. They had it so good for so long.....

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

This is just a trailer but this documentary looks like something made by a college student for an assignment. I dont think I could listen to that narrator for more than a few minutes no matter how well its written.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by marcojuiceman View Post
    12.9% Unemployment
    Will be a Dry City by 2021 as predicted
    http://www.collapsenet.com/free-reso...egas-trailer-2
    looks quite interesting! would like to see the whole thing

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

bobbyk moved out there and is kicking ass

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Vegas is booming

Dont let anyone tell you different

Always crowded
    Points Awarded:

Fishhead gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Vegas is booming

Dont let anyone tell you different

Always crowded
    how's the Echelon place doing JJ, you know, the old stardust??

jjgold

Brock everywhere has people

From dives to high end places

Downtown really is trash but they do ok

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    This is just a trailer but this documentary looks like something made by a college student for an assignment. I dont think I could listen to that narrator for more than a few minutes no matter how well its written.
    If you paid any attention I was talking more about the Water drought of the city.. What would you do without water??

marcojuiceman

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    Your boy obama told people not to go there and to just "eat their peas".......

Who is voting for Obama I guess you.. Since you think Romney is different so voting for Obama is like voting for Romney.. Nobody ever told you who actually runs this country

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Quote Originally Posted by marcojuiceman View Post
    If you paid any attention I was talking more about the Water drought of the city.. What would you do without water??
    Much of that has to do with low snowfall totals in the Rockies. Lake Mead is fed by runoffs into the Colorado River and drought caused much of the water issues in the 2000's. Something similar happened in the 50's and 60's. We've already seen a little bounce from 2010. How much it bounces back is yet to be seen though.

jjgold

Vegas will be fine

Gradual building again

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    how's the Echelon place doing JJ, you know, the old stardust??
    Another year at least before they even resume construction

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Dry by 2021 No chance.

marcojuiceman

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    Much of that has to do with low snowfall totals in the Rockies. Lake Mead is fed by runoffs into the Colorado River and drought caused much of the water issues in the 2000's. Something similar happened in the 50's and 60's. We've already seen a little bounce from 2010. How much it bounces back is yet to be seen though.

And you maybe you are right but Im always on the look out for Future trends

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

I live here

Place is swarming with illegal aliens, who probably vote since they are all union and the unions control the city and a good portion of the state. Word is that Harry Reid and the democrat/union machine was able to get these illegals to vote back in 2010 that re-elected Harry Reid. It was fishy, since his challenger was leading in every poll until the election day where Reid won by a comfortable margin. Still a huge headscratcher.

Whenever I go on my lunch break at work, I am the only native english speaker in the room. It's usually me and about 20 mexicans. And it sucks, last Saturday on my lunch break I wanted to watch football, but as usual 100% of the time the mexicans have the TV on Telemundo or some other spanish station.

Las Vegas deserves ruin because they pander to the unions, which is why unemployment is so high, since union higher ups decided they want their high pay and lavish benefits at the expense of the lower end less tenured workers; and illegal aliens, who are draining more resources.

jjgold

No worries in Vegas

Hotels are not worried

At Caesars now and Wed and mobbed

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

We steal a TON of water from the Navajo (well not really stealing, but the current Chief gave Vegas a ridiculous price on it, and the tribe is royally pissed), and from Utah, and soon Cali. No worries on that front.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    I live here

Place is swarming with illegal aliens, who probably vote since they are all union and the unions control the city
    and a good portion of the state. Word is that Harry Reid and the democrat/union machine was able to get these illegals to vote back in 2010 that re-elected Harry Reid. It was fishy, since his challenger was leading in every poll until the election day where Reid won by a comfortable margin. Still a huge headscratcher.

Whenever I go on my lunch break at work, I am the only native english speaker in the room. It's usually me and about 20 mexicans. And it sucks, last Saturday on my lunch break I wanted to watch football, but as usual 100% of the time the mexicans have the TV on Telemundo or some other spanish station.

Las Vegas deserves ruin because they pander to the unions, which is why unemployment is so high, since union higher ups decided they want their high pay and lavish benefits at the expense of the lower end less tenured workers; and illegal aliens, who are draining more resources.
    Please tell me you're joking.

I dislike aliens as much as the next guy, probably moreso because of personal conflicts I've had with them, but that has to be the most ignorant statement I've ever heard.

You're right about one thing, unions do run Vegas, at least they used to, but I ASSURE you (guaranteed fukking lock) wherever there's a union, there's some fat, overpaid, white guy running it. And not far from the tree, the Unions are filled with fat, lazy, overpaid white people. Actually, illegals (scrubs) are what brings unions down. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS.

I'm not going to get into a political debate on a gambling forum with you. But damn, I hope that statement was suppose to be for shock value. Because i've never read anything so uneducated, one-sided and racist in my life (except for Baskets, but who cares what he thinks).

Just ask Paco, Deuce and Milwaukee mike about Unions... look what unions have done to their cities.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

the message from that video: We're All Going to Die

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Please tell me you're joking.

I dislike aliens as much as the next guy, probably moreso because of personal conflicts I've had with them, but that has to be the most ignorant statement I've ever heard.

You're right about one thing, unions do run Vegas, at least they used to, but I ASSURE you (guaranteed fukking lock) wherever there's a union, there's some fat, overpaid, white guy running it. And not far from the tree, the Unions are filled with fat, lazy, overpaid white people. Actually, illegals (scrubs) are what brings unions down. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS.

I'm not going to get into a political debate on a gambling forum with you. But damn, I hope that statement was suppose to be for shock value. Because i've never read anything so uneducated, one-sided and racist in my life (except for Baskets, but who cares what he thinks).

Just ask Paco, Deuce and Milwaukee mike about Unions... look what unions have done to their cities.
    You should try reading The Jungle by Upton Sinclair and see what life was like before unions in Chicago. Of course, corporations nowadays aren't greedy and would never subject people to slave labor if they could get away with it.

Of course, I do agree with the ignorant, racist comment response though.

jjgold

Mexicans work

Americans lazy and horrible attitudes and work ethic

Game over

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Vegas will be dry by 2021?
    Nope. The same people were talking about global cooling in the 70's.

Vegas demise?
    Vegas is largely a dump outside the middle of the strip.

Unions
    Fat lazy white guys who feel entitled to a standard of living
    (white) college grads who feel entitled to a wage whether they have skills or not because they got a piece of paper

Illegals
    work harder than 90% of americans
    They ask for less handouts than the people in the ghettos and trailer parks
    They don't cry racism at every turn or ask for affirmative action like others