Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Happy Labor Day and Marvelous Monday SBR

Another peaceful, rainy day here in Southern IL. On the bright side, my alarm actually worked this morning so no oversleeping.

Hopefully this rain, wind etc is headed out soon, it's really been playing havoc with my internet connection

So, Saturday we went to a family party. Towards the end of the party, it starts to storm. When we arrive home we can not find the dog. (Remember 150lb+ St Bernard). Finally we hear wimpering in my closet.

This dog has managed somehow to open my closet door, go inside where it was dark, and close himself in. We have no idea how long he was in there, but considering he is extremely scared of storms (like crawl under the table and hide or under blankets on the bed) he wasn't in a very pretty state when we found him...

I have noticed though, now if I even open the closet door he runs into the other room and won't come back in until it's closed...

So, Virginia Tech/Georgia Tech who are you guys on tonight?

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Liking the OV tonight.

Back from boat and headed to the MN state fair. I hate it, kids/MMAChicka love it. They rule me out.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Liking the OV tonight.

Back from boat and headed to the MN state fair. I hate it, kids/MMAChicka love it. They rule me out.
    The over huh? Any particular reason or just a feeling? State fair can be interesting... kind of, maybe, well ummm have fun with that!!

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Very peaceful down in southern IL, I use to take several trips down to Marion/Harrisburg/ Hardin county area.

Thinking Under tonight

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by lesterdymond View Post
    Very peaceful down in southern IL, I use to take several trips down to Marion/Harrisburg/ Hardin county area.

Thinking Under tonight
    Ahhh yes isn't the Shawnee Forest down in that area, or is that further south than Shawnee?

Was thinking the under as well, however, I am curious to hear what Bigday is thinking on the over

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    The over huh? Any particular reason or just a feeling? State fair can be interesting... kind of, maybe, well ummm have fun with that!!
    I see both teams getting 20pts in this game. 27-21 type game.

And it's hot here too. Fml. Look kids it's the same horse we saw last year! Gay... Now with the 7 month old I'll start it all over. Wish me luck lol

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Ahhh yes isn't the Shawnee Forest down in that area, or is that further south than Shawnee?

Was thinking the under as well, however, I am curious to hear what Bigday is thinking on the over
    Just south of the Shawnee.

I haven't followed these teams like I should but if I remember GTech runs that boring option run every play. Thinking they will chew up the clock and try to keep V tech off the field.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    I see both teams getting 20pts in this game. 27-21 type game.

And it's hot here too. Fml. Look kids it's the same horse we saw last year! Gay... Now with the 7 month old I'll start it all over. Wish me luck lol
    It's humid here, I wouldn't mind hot if humid wasn't involved. Haha sounds like a blast

Quote Originally Posted by lesterdymond View Post
    Just south of the Shawnee.

I haven't followed these teams like I should but if I remember GTech runs that boring option run every play. Thinking they will chew up the clock and try to keep V tech off the field.
    I use to love to take the kids down to Garden of the Gods etc. Haven't had the extra time to do so this year though...

Dux90
    Dux90's Avatar Become A Pro!

likewise Happy Labor day

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

100 here

hot

angry

Blondie

Thanks Dux have a great day today!!

JJ, I do hope you have an absolutely wonderful day, filled with love, joy, and peace. May the world around you fill your heart with a happiness that exudes out of you and projects an amazingly perky aura outward from you

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Hi beautiful baby Blondie! I cant wait to vote for you in the pageant coming up, "Hottest Housewife of the Midwest".

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

illini I want to rub kingsford charcoal ashes all over your forehead while I pat you on the back and tell you everything will be ok

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    illini I want to rub kingsford charcoal ashes all over your forehead while I pat you on the back and tell you everything will be ok
    Please do. Hold me in the name of the Holy Ghost

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

Happy labor day , small play on the under for me