iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

CarpeDime, Lets Talk Pal...

Should I tail this guy for the max?

Nice new set...

Did you call him up ahead of time and tell him to go with the Opie1988 "art in the background" look...

How do you do it Pal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3UzE...mment_received

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post

Nice new set...

Did you call him up ahead of time and tell him to go with the Opie1988 "art in the background" look...

How do you do it Pal

yeah walker shelled out bucks for the new set, what can i say, the desktop is actually imported black marble from Andalusia

as far as IC's pick is concerned, I mean the guy is a figure in the capping industry, obviously a smart guy, cool guy, nice guy, does his homework, in fukin grad school or something, but as you know, sports betting is a different beast, a somewhat unique talent

the cappers from last year, overall, did incredibly well, steve and upstone in particular

me personally, I will probably not be touching this game, although the line movement does support vandy

I pick my spots in college football, if Vandy takes it to the wire and covers I won't be mad at myself for passing, but there are obviously people who think Vandy has great value here

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

$25 gift card

Get fukk out!

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5566

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post

Nice new set...

How do you do it Pal

My King, I'm not sure I am comfortable with you being so informal with the Great Unwashed Masses. I don't think I have ever heard you use the word "pal'. Pal, really? You have subjects not pals and Loshak is no different.

Secondly, while I respect Indian Cowboy as a capper, I cannot overlook the fact that he uttered a score (3 to 21) with the smallest number first. Children and women do that, not hardcore cappers. What the hell is going on here? Is this the 7th sign of the Apocolypse?

Ha-ruuuumph!

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post

Secondly, while I respect Indian Cowboy as a capper, I cannot overlook the fact that he uttered a score (3 to 21) with the smallest number first. Children and women do that, not hardcore cappers. What the hell is going on here? Is this the 7th sign of the Apocolypse?
    swinger your a nice guy but your SO 2000s brother

the "hip" new "underground" way to relate sports scores is smallest number first, the younger, "hipper" cappers in Vegas and online (and yeah, me and IC for example) have been doing that for at least 6 months now

swinger your a nice guy but a little out of touch man no offense

saying scores the old way is still done and still fine but the "hip" way now is lowest score first

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

puff

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Loshak and Swinger, interacted in the same thread.......tis a good day boys. Tis a good day

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

$60 free play

Get the fukk out!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2356

very nice!

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10238

unreally

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Loshaq where was my interview this year week 1 last year I gave you winners on video. Fuk this I'm upping my appearance fee