zacher
    Armed Rodgery
    zacher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Wish I wasn't so "big boned" -- SBR Store Shirt

I wish I didn't need a XXL or that SBR catered to the bigger non pro

I really want that tshirt but it goes up to size baby gap and it wouldn't fit around my one shoulder let around the upper torso..

The Nike Golf Polo is sick as well….to bad I gotta be pro to get it…one day…one day...

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

hey fat boy, only cost u a hundo to be pro now. Pony up broke fukk

zacher
    Armed Rodgery

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    hey fat boy, only cost u a hundo to be pro now. Pony up broke fukk

fats a bit different than athletic. but your right its all relative. I just don't think joining a site for $100 just to get double points and a shirt is worth it. If I wanted to shirt and was economically efficient I would just buy a nicer nike polo and take it to EmbroiderMe and get it for about $40 total..
    But your right. Some people like yourself need the "SBR Pro" below their picture to make their dicks feel bigger.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

then stop bitchin' tubs

zacher
    Armed Rodgery

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    then stop bitchin' tubs
    true story

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Its messed up that Canadians cant get SBR store shiz. Americans cant even gamble online legally, so whats the point of Americans even coming to this site?

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    Its messed up that Canadians cant get SBR store shiz. Americans cant even gamble online legally, so whats the point of Americans even coming to this site?
    I am pretty sure americans can use points to buy stuff from the store, win $2500 playing poker or win $5000 entering sport contests ...

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I wear a XXL or an XL tall, but most XXL's are made for guys who are 5'8 300lbs not for tall guys. If I throw my shirts in the dryer they come out barely coming down past my waist. You'd think there were only Mexicans and Asians posting on SBR by all the smalls and mediums available here.

zacher
    Armed Rodgery

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    They never made gambling online legally, its a gray area.... you cant gamble in the state but technically the companies arent american that run online sites or if they are their located where its legal.

Its like paying taxes for buying shit online robzilla. In American you don't, unless you live in that state where the online company is located or does majority business.