StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

JJ's real identity

Michael Corben was the name of the main character in the spoof "If Looks Could Kill" played by Richard Grieco.

JJ uses many identities, mostly making variation of those Monte Carlo rugs he has.

Amazing I didn't figure this out long ago ...

cyberbabble
    cyberbabble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3347

JJ photo from last Friday at transvestite dance club.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Did you go to public high school? JJ reminds me of the Jewish kid, a little nerdy, a little needy but he had to hang around the cool guys. Remember him I am sure you do. The kid that would do and say anything to be accepted as part of the gang. He wanted so much to be like the rest of the gang. That is jj, he tries so hard, he pushes to the limit.

Please don't get me wrong this in no way is an anti Jewish thing. I actually love and admire the Jewish people, I really do. They are successful people and they are family loyal to be jealous of their success is wrong. In fact, right after Italians I rank the Jewish people. I know it is a bad comparison because we are talking about nationality vs religion but for the most part the Jewish people are pretty cool.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

That Jewish kid I am talking about today, well he is a successful Philadelphia lawyer and he is one of the lawyers representing one of the kids in the J Sandusky case. Yep, true story.

Tom Kline if you need his name
    Last edited by dante1; 08-28-12 at 08:05 PM.