PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

NJ mom in son's decapitation lost custody once

CAMDEN, N.J. — Authorities say a New Jersey woman who apparently decapitated her 2-year-old son before killing herself had regained custody of her son just five months ago.
    Prosecutors say Chevonne Thomas had lost custody of Zahree Thomas in 2010 when she allegedly left the boy unattended in a car. At the time authorities say she admitted having smoked marijuana laced with PCP and blacking out in a park.
    Authorities say Thomas apparently decapitated Zahree Thomas and put his head in the freezer of their Camden home before calling 911 just after midnight Tuesday. They say she stabbed herself in the neck while police were outside.
    Prosecutors say during the 911 call she first accused her boyfriend of stabbing her child, then admitted "I did it."

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

unreal

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

And how is this sports related?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

shooting yourself in the head is hard enough. suicide by stabbing yourself on the neck? this is one crazy bitch!!!!

oh and saloon this shit.

chilidog

If you can cut your 2 year old's head off, then you can cut your throat.

PAULYPOKER

Sick people,unreal how dehumanized society has become............

What is to blame for this dehumanized society we live in ?

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Sick people,unreal how dehumanized society has become............

What is to blame for this dehumanized society we live in ?
    Shitty parents.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post

Shitty parents.
    generations upon generations?

How do you break the cycle?

chilidog

There is a much longer answer of the why, and the answer on how to solve it is rather difficult to achieve, because it would involve a mass education of people. I don't think that people would readily accept the notion that nearly everything they've worked their entire life for has been a mirage.

I would say the main causes are:

1. consumerism (placing your self-worth and your projected self-worth on how much stuff you have)
    2. the disintegration of the larger inter-dependent familial "tribal" unit into what we have today
    3. shitty parents

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

By humans becoming extinct that's how you fix it
    Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    generations upon generations?

How do you break the cycle?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

There is a much longer answer of the why, and the answer on how to solve it is rather difficult to achieve, because it would involve a mass education of people. I don't think that people would readily accept the notion that nearly everything they've worked their entire life for has been a mirage.

1. consumerism (placing your self-worth and your projected self-worth on how much stuff you have)
    2. the disintegration of the larger inter-dependent familial "tribal" unit into what we have today
    3. shitty parents
    4. Bath salts/ drugs

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    4. Bath salts/ drugs
    I disagree. Drugs are not to blame for the current state of our society. Drugs may have been to blame for this particular situation, but pauly's question was about society in general.

Rod_M
    Rod_M's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3329

3. shitty parents
    There is a book that goes around this topic that I found really interesting, it's called "Hold on to your kids" by Dr. Gordon Neufeld and Dr. Gabor Mate, it tackles the topic of kids no longer looking up to their parents as role models, instead looking towards their peers for that role model, of course that sounds like a recipe for disaster since most people of the same age on this generation are all almost equally jacked up.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by Rod_M View Post
    There is a book that goes around this topic that I found really interesting, it's called "Hold on to your kids" by Dr. Gordon Neufeld and Dr. Gabor Mate, it tackles the topic of kids no longer looking up to their parents as role models, instead looking towards their peers for that role model, of course that sounds like a recipe for disaster since most people of the same age on this generation are all almost equally jacked up.
    Well, why wouldn't a child look up to their parents? As long as the parents are providing positive time, attention, and affection, then respect will naturally follow.

I think that parents are now replacing themselves with daycare and electronic entertainment, instead of making the sacrifices necessary to properly raise their children. Consumerism is the reason why both parents "must" work, in order to give them the quality of life that they think they deserve (in order to raise their projected self-worth, so that other people will think that they are important).

Rod_M
    Rod_M's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3329

Well, why wouldn't a child look up to their parents? As long as the parents are providing positive time, attention, and affection, then respect will naturally follow.

I think that parents are now replacing themselves with daycare and electronic entertainment, instead of making the sacrifices necessary to properly raise their children. Consumerism is the reason why both parents "must" work, in order to give them the quality of life that they think they deserve (in order to raise their projected self-worth, so that other people will think that they are important).
    Yeah, I can't agree more with you, parents nowadays are more worried about paying the mortgage, the car loans, the kids' school, etc, etc. And of course it's a lot easier to send the kids to a daycare instead if having to deal with him yourself, that is exactly why the kids are not looking up to them anymore, if you are never there when they need you, how are they going to consider you an influential factor in their lives, main problem is that parents themselves now were raised like that as well.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

IDK, parents today smother their kids. They don't know how to say no. They don't upside their behinds
    or heads when old enough. They keep them in the dark, won't let them learn on their own.

When they get older, it's like having a dog you never let outside. It will take off and run at the 1st opportunity.

The other end of the spectrum would be shitty, drug and alcohol passed out parents who could give two shits
    what the kids do. It's those kids who co mingle with the good kids and turn them bad.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

I'm on my phone so can't post link but you gotta read this daycare center fight club in Delaware very sad