mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Guys we need to come together and help a fellow poster with drinking problem

This poster recently attended the bash and upon scrupulous examination of all Bash threads, it appears the poster was not without a drink in hand the entire trip.

I have engaged a number of posters in private messages, phone conversations and e-mail, and this fact was confirmed many times over.

We can therefore conclude this poster has a drinking problem and we all need to come together and help this poster overcome this plague and to come clean.

Yes it is normal to enjoy an alcoholic beverage when in Vegas, but there were numerous reports of drinking at breakfasts, empty tequila bottles outside the poster's room, and yes, erotic carousing.

Guys please let's all lend Shari a hand here and show her the support she needs through this difficult time.

Thank you
    Mathy

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

I need more details on the erotic carousing...

I hope its ryanleaf

that guy is a top 5 all time sbr poster hottie!!!

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Chi, hold me like you would an 87 year old widow who just lost her husband of 63 years after a short, painless, and expected death that brought their families together in a way they never thought possible.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

what about posters who have a "like a dick in their ass" problem?

lots of those

no offense to those pole riders, but I see a lot of them

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

What happens in vegas stays in vegas! Sin city baby...most here are drinkers as it comes hand to hand with gambling. Let the guy be, no drunk likes someone telling them they need help.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

If you drink, then you dont see this as a problem. If you dont drink then you worry about the person. He is a big boy and can figure out he is a drunk or maybe he was having a freaking blast all weekend and has been sober since.