Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opie1988 How was the Survivor concert??

didnt you say the played a free gig during the bash ?? Im 49 and i love all the 80s Hair Metal and AOR stuff best time of my life

Survivor Robert Tepper and Journey are my all time favorites

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I didn't even go. Waaaayyyy too many people out there for my tastes. We had an pretty early flight out Sun morning, so we were actually in bed by 11:30 or so.

I realize how lame this is, but crowds and late nights just don't appeal to me much anymore.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I didn't even go. Waaaayyyy too many people out there for my tastes. We had an pretty early flight out Sun morning, so we were actually in bed by 11:30 or so.

I realize how lame this is, but crowds and late nights just don't appeal to me much anymore.
    haha thats true i also go to "selected" concerts only at my age, and when i go not much drinking, wish i were 25 again

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

I hate crowds now. Maybe it's because I'm starting to hate people...but I guess it's part of getting older.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

jimi jamison back as lead singer.
    see my bash video diary, it was awesome and jeff, mjh(mario) and mrs, ron paul/d2bets, ryanspeer were there

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    jimi jamison back as lead singer.
    see my bash video diary, it was awesome and jeff, mjh(mario) and mrs, ron paul/d2bets, ryanspeer were there
    Jim Jamison IS Survivor

jeffksu
    jeffksu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8728

I'm 55 and the show was fantastic...love seeing those old timers up there still rocking there ass off and here in Vegas it's just about every weekend downtown by the Nugget...next week it's twisted sister with Dee Snyder, poison, Vince Neil..never knew that Survivor wrote the song Rocking into the Night for 38 Special...