flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I want off Post Review, I was set up, JJ said it was not supposed to end up like this! I served my Country in battle , I deserve better treatment!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Rethink your approach on this forum, twink. We've all seen you Threatening guys only exposes what a dimwitted schmuck you really are.

Keep it up and you'll remain on retard review, right where you belong

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by acl123 View Post
    Al i said something to you because you came in to jermers thread to bash him for no reason.

Bash him??? i told him very politely that in betting games there is no such thing as FREE MONEY,then i congratulated him on his 11-2 run.

Betting sports is a tough gig,your up, your down you sweat out games it's anything but free money,i was just trying to explain that to him.

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you threaten to bash my head in at an sbr event you better be able to back it up.
    I just might show up.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Rethink your approach on this forum, twink. We've all seen you Threatening guys only exposes what a dimwitted schmuck you really are.

Keep it up and you'll remain on retard review, right where you belong

When did we see ACL?

I need to see him before I decide whether to continue to post in this thread.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    On Saturday night the puke went through threads cursing and name calling many posters including your pal Seaweed, Myself,Shari, and others.

Obviously if you get ugly with a Mod, the other Mods will all now have a hard on for him,and put him on PR or ban him for a short period..the mods here like to call it a time out.

He will be gone for good by the start of NFL season,unless he changes his act.

Well, if he bashed Seaweed, ACL is in for a rude awakening.

I just don't see how this ends positively for him.

ACL, start a thread apologizing for your sins. You don't want a life without SBR. That's no life at all.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Al is a solid poster

hey mods. on review thx to jizzelli. but can you do a favor for me? don't mind the review..... but I'm not getting my pts... review all day long, don't mind.. but I aint getting no pts

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by acl123 View Post
    If you threaten to bash my head in at an sbr event you better be able to back it up.
    I just might show up.
    I never threatened to bash your head in nor did I mention an SBR event You just went FULL retard. Unreal. You belong in an institution.

acl123
    syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Jermer, ACL is a first class low life brokedikk goof mouth fukk. Let ACL know that if he shows his his prepubescent face at any bash he will will get his skull crushed in. Hes a real piece of shit. SBR is leaps and bounds better without him posting Hope he stays permabanned and anyone that makes a thread asking for him to be unbanned should be banned as well.
    Ring a bell.

The Kraken

Ya, I guess your right. Check in pal and I'll make good on my word

acl123
    syndicate

checking in

acl123
    syndicate

you shouldnt let internet pussy you've never met make you like that.
    I will bury your ass back to covers where you came from.

acl123
    syndicate

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4291

get a room boyz

The Kraken

Ummmm, this is our room pal. Don't like whats going on in here then get out. This is how men handle their buisness on the internet. We talk about bashing each others heads and teeth in.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Baskets is the funniest poster on here. Why are people trying to limit this guy?

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

what a nightmare. I had to send Shari another "penis pic" to get off review. this time she wanted a pic of me naked kangaroo-back riding through the mountains with a huge boner.

last time I do that shit. fukking kangaroo hopping around the mountains and each time the crown of my boner is smashing me in the face like getting hit by a boxer

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    Al is a solid poster

hey mods. on review thx to jizzelli. but can you do a favor for me? don't mind the review..... but I'm not getting my pts... review all day long, don't mind.. but I aint getting no pts
    I don't understand how frizelli got us all put on post review in the first place. I didn't even do anything, but the fuk said he was going to do it, and minutes later Rod made it happen. Wtf?

First 12