Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Take the job & think about NFL while your throwing the papers

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Seaweed, this job sounds like an unacceptable reality for you. I just don't understand how you can be out delivering newspapers early Sunday morning when the final line movements are being made, injuries are being finalized, and the cheerleaders are selecting their favorite panties. These are all crucial elements that made you the top NFL handicapper the last 38 seasons.

Would your boss allow you to deliver the paper six days a week, and maybe Sunday everyone on your route can receive a free online subscription to the newspaper articles? Explain to your boss the importance of Seaweed Nation. I'm pretty sure he can make this arrangement.

The people of SBR are relying on you this fall, Seaweed. Don't let them down.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

We're not relying on him at all.

Just post your NFL plays as The Giant.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Seaweed, this job sounds like an unacceptable reality for you. I just don't understand how you can be out delivering newspapers early Sunday morning when the final line movements are being made, injuries are being finalized, and the cheerleaders are selecting their favorite panties. These are all crucial elements that made you the top NFL handicapper the last 38 seasons.

Would your boss allow you to deliver the paper six days a week, and maybe Sunday everyone on your route can receive a free online subscription to the newspaper articles? Explain to your boss the importance of Seaweed Nation. I'm pretty sure he can make this arrangement.

The people of SBR are relying on you this fall, Seaweed. Don't let them down.
    Thanks for the advice. I took time to think it over and have decided not to take the job. I will only be committed to Seaweed Nation.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Can't you borrow some money from your grandma and use it as your bankroll?

She could be like a Seaweed Nation backer.

I'm sure if you showed her the long-term success that you've had as a handicapper she would be willing to help.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    A newspaper distributor is nothing to insult. It's a very a good job that requires skill in mapping out the surrounding territory to ensure maximum gain.
    Newspaper distributor...lol

Seaweed....how old are you pal?

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Newspaper distributor...lol

Seaweed....how old are you pal?
    That's a private question.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Can't you borrow some money from your grandma and use it as your bankroll?

She could be like a Seaweed Nation backer.

I'm sure if you showed her the long-term success that you've had as a handicapper she would be willing to help.

Don't take the job but rather borrow money from granmda to gamble, fantastic fuckking advice to give your friend Giant.

SBR Natalie
    SBR Natalie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16905

Hello everyone. It's Seaweed. I received great news but it comes with a a bit of a problem, or should i say dilemma. I was offered a big job as a deliverer for the Mercury newspaper here. I have never really had a job before but this could be the real deal to kick start my financial career. The job is simple as all i do is make sure everyone in my grandma's neighborhood gets their newspaper. The only problem is i am also required to work on Sunday morning. As we all know, Sunday morning is my prime time for NFL final breakdowns. I am a handicapper before all else, and i don't want to sacrifice my sunday morning for Seaweed Nation. At the same time, i really could use the money to invest into my plays to get a greater profit. I ran a trial today and timed myself to see how fast i could knock off the neighborhood without any newspaper. Unfortunately, i got some complaints by some people because they didn't understand what i was training for so i missed the last 14-17 houses. My time was officially recorded with my stopwatch and it took 1h 27m 37s (without the last 14 -17 houses). Should i take the job? I'm not sure if it's worth losing over an hour of study time. And second, anyone have any tips on how i could improve my time?
    Do you know someone else, sibling/cousin/friend, who may need a bit of extra cash to do Sundays for you? If you decide to do this option i would advise to tell you boss though. Im sure they would be ok with it if you explained your reasons and reassured them that you had confidence in the person who would take over your Sunday?

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

if you change your mind grab this game for practice. with hard work and a hdtv you could cut seconds off your time!

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

who is this sbr natalie?

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    who is this sbr natalie?
    She is the newswoman for Seaweed Nation.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Natalie View Post
    Do you know someone else, sibling/cousin/friend, who may need a bit of extra cash to do Sundays for you? If you decide to do this option i would advise to tell you boss though. Im sure they would be ok with it if you explained your reasons and reassured them that you had confidence in the person who would take over your Sunday?
    You have been very helpful Natalie. I appreciate your advice. However, i have decided not to take the job because not only does it interfere with my schedule, but i've heard it could be a very physically demanding and dangerous job.

Once again, thank you Natalie. You are really a great newswoman.

SBR Natalie
    SBR Natalie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16905

You have been very helpful Natalie. I appreciate your advice. However, i have decided not to take the job because not only does it interfere with my schedule, but i've heard it could be a very physically demanding and dangerous job.

Once again, thank you Natalie. You are really a great newswoman.
    Thanks Seaweed for your kind words, and I wish you luck in what you choose to do! Life is a journey . . . enjoy the ride! x

First 12