shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Need advice... penis pics = new flirting?

Got a pic of a guy's appendage sent to my phone this morning. Pretty sure it's from a guy I went to lunch with a few weeks ago but the number didn't match any in my contacts. However... there's no one else it could possibly be from unless it was from a random who mis-messaged.

Not sure how to respond?! Asked a few single friends if this was common and they said they've gotten these as well. Asked married friends and they almost died laughing after thanking the heavens they're no longer dating. So what's the go? Is this a thing now? Guys send pics of their junk? And it was at 10am when he would be at work which creeped me out even more.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

You didnt say whether you liked it or not.

No, I have never done that, not honorable. Unless I'm already in a relationship with her.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    You didnt say whether you liked it or not.

No, I have never done that, not honorable. Unless I'm already in a relationship with her.
    I didn't like it. It just seemed way too forward considering we haven't - and will now never - even kiss but then my single friends say guys often do this so I don't want to be a prude. I feel way out of the loop with this stuff.

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Tell him to send a pic of flowers or something like that instead, like I told you earlier. A penis is like a hammer. It has it's uses but not something I would want to decorate my house (or my phone) with...

TheCentaur

There are plenty of girls this would appeal to Shari.

Before I started dating a girl we were flirting all the time and she would make hints about rooster size in general etc. One time when I was adjusting my belt she said she wanted to see it. I was like, "see what?" She said "you know". So I whipped it out and wiggled it around some to shut her up and she seemed to enjoy it. I guess it was important to her to know what she would get before we started dating or something. Later on she turned out to be a complete psychopath though so bad example.

Another girl I was dating for awhile wanted a picture of it, I guess to carry around with her in her purse (this was before camera phones were common) I didn't feel comfortable with that as we worked together and she could have shown it to the whole business.

The point is, you girls had a thing called women's lib awhile back so now girls can be horny and unashamed. The drawback is you may have to deal with a penis on your phone every now and then. Also, I'm pretty sure u said u live in Australia where people to me seem more uninhibited and generally nuts (to me anyway) so it may not be the last of this.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    There are plenty of girls this would appeal to Shari.

Before I started dating a girl we were flirting all the time and she would make hints about rooster size in general etc. One time when I was adjusting my belt she said she wanted to see it. I was like, "see what?" She said "you know". So I whipped it out and wiggled it around some to shut her up and she seemed to enjoy it. I guess it was important to her to know what she would get before we started dating or something. Later on she turned out to be a complete psychopath though so bad example.

Another girl I was dating for awhile wanted a picture of it, I guess to carry around with her in her purse (this was before camera phones were common) I didn't feel comfortable with that as we worked together and she could have shown it to the whole business.

The point is, you girls had a thing called women's lib awhile back so now girls can be horny and unashamed. The drawback is you may have to deal with a penis on your phone every now and then. Also, I'm pretty sure u said u live in Australia where people to me seem more uninhibited and generally nuts (to me anyway) so it may not be the last of this.
    Yeah ok women's lib but I don't go sending shots of my 'lips' to guys I've never even kissed. WTF??? That just seems sleazy to me.

I just don't see how a guy getting himself hard at 10am at work should = hot. At least not hot enough to send me a pic. Like I said though I guess I'm out of the loop so ty for the help!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Don't matter the time or place, if a guys horny he's horny. LOL

But sending dick pics un-invited and un-explained is not flirting in any time or universe imho. It's probably even illegal if you were offended.

Optional

Seems a bit tough to rail road this guy if you aren't sure though.

Sounds like something that would happen to George on Seinfeld after a first date.

I'd ask him at least, if you can keep a straight face doing that.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Don't matter the time or place, if a guys horny he's horny. LOL

But sending dick pics un-invited and un-explained is not flirting in any time or universe imho. It's probably even illegal if you were offended.
    A Barrister friend actually mentioned that to me and started to spout off different laws that this violated. Obviously I'm not going to pursue it as to me it's more skeevy than anything - ie I don't feel harassed or offended - but it's definitely something to keep in mind I guess. What a crazy world these days with smartphones.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Must be an Aussie thing.. Here in the states, you go to the police and they reverse track the #

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

You missed that whole Brett Favre story, didn't you?

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    Must be an Aussie thing.. Here in the states, you go to the police and they reverse track the #
    I'm sure they could do that here as well if I went to the cops but I'm like 98% sure it's this one guy. I don't want him getting put on some sex offenders list because of this. I was mortified but I wasn't offended or felt assaulted or anything.

I just wasn't sure if this was more of a normal thing these days. Yeah Aussies and Euros are way more sexually liberated than Canadians and Americans as far as that stuff goes but then I hear of 13yo chicks in Florida sending vag pics to guys. I just wasn't sure if this was something that was considered 'normal' I guess or if I'm just getting old (which I admit at 37 I very well could be )

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

No comment.

Optional

Vag pics are fine. Spam them to your address book anytime!

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

im guessing he had a tiny wang?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

I was mortified but I wasn't offended or felt assaulted or anything.

)
    huh?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

The order goes.

Shari sent a nipple pic.
    Guy returns a dickk pic.
    Shari sends a butthole pic.

Nipple dick butthole, is the correct order if you're playing by the rules.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Yeah but the difference is the 13 year olds, don't know any better and during puberty it's really something teens would have hard time controlling and since it's things that are new to them.. A grown ass man is another story... Sounds like the guy likes you.. Congratz.... I guess.... lol

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    huh?
    I wasn't offended as in call the cops. Guy didn't send the pic in order to assault me. I was just left wondering wtf??? He sent it because he thought I'd find it sexy. Yeah legally I could go after him same as I could go after Burger King for dodgy onion rings. Let's use some common sense here or else we diminish the cases that are important when it comes to sexual assault. I was NOT assaulted. Just like if I sent a guy a pic of my boobs - other than an employee obviously - he'd feel the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    The order goes.

Shari sent a nipple pic.
    Guy returns a dickk pic.
    Shari sends a butthole pic.

Nipple dick butthole, is the correct order if you're playing by the rules.
    Have never and will never send a naked pic via smartphone. There are pics of me that exist on Polaroid and luckily the person who has them isn't a wanker. I'd never humiliate or potentially damage someone else's career/family/whatever. But I don't trust many people not to do the same for me sadly.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Admit it

You loved it

And went right to your favorite dildo.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Sorry Shari. That was very inappropriate on my part. Wont happen again.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Have never and will never send a naked pic via smartphone. There are pics of me that exist on Polaroid and luckily the person who has them isn't a wanker. I'd never humiliate or potentially damage someone else's career/family/whatever. But I don't trust many people not to do the same for me sadly.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Admit it

You loved it

And went right to your favorite dildo.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Sorry bout that pic I sent shari I thought you could use a pic of my boner with breakfast...I guess I misunderstood you when you said you liked sausage for breakfast

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I can't see if this is a new trend or not??? Can't you sue the guy for harassment? I'm just saying... Shari you have a top notch personality... but if some other woman got a penis pic... I think you can take measures to escalate it. Saying you texted it to a wrong number really isn't a defense. I'm crazy in some of the stuff I do... but I won't go that route... because any girl could say she was harassed... even though she liked it.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

This guys is actually pretty smart, when you meet a girl and ask her out and the first date you dont even get a kiss you go home thinkin fuk why did I waste 50 bucks on dinner/movie for a girl that didnt even kiss me...I know before our next date I'll send her a pic of my rooster if she texts back "gross Im not that kinda girl" then cya lesbo if she texts back "nice rooster" I'll ask her if she wants to meet up at the Days Inn and get a better look
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave bettilimbroke999 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Did you respond?

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

I don't get why you assume it's the guy from a lunch date if the numbers don't match. That doesn't even make sense.

You should call the number blocked and find out who it is. If you're uncomfortable doing it have someone you know do it. You should find out who it is though because it's disturbing someone would do it in the first place, let alone at 10AM.

God bless.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

As a man, I hope this catches on. Women sending me pictures of their to flirt is a big step in the correct direction.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

This is not uncommon these days. I wouldn't do this but have spoken to males that have. Bret Favre had some legal issues involving something like this. Bottom line, ditch this guy. Its not a classy move imho.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

women complaining about getting rooster pics??

the fuk is going on.

shari you ever experiment with a woman?

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

It's the new flashing. The dude gets off on knowing you saw his junk.

Write back and say "It looks like you got some growing up to do." He won't know if you're talking about his maturity level or his junk size. It'll mess with his confidence.

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

I once accidently sent a naked pic of myself to my whole address book by mistake - not only was it really embarrassing, but it cost me a fortune in stamps too !

LarrysKid
    LarrysKid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1479

I don't know if it's normal these days but that is super creepy.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Shari how dare you insult Hungry Jack onion rings like that. Send me pictures of your bean Shari.

12 Last