DJ Dalamar
    DJ Dalamar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3396

I love the line about wishing business would stay out of politics. They love to as soon as politics stays out of business. Seriously pass a low that's going to cost you millions a year and your suppose to just keep quiet?

Nothings free your paying for your healthcare with price increases across the board. That's for the companies that stay anyway and not just pack up and move even more jobs over sea's.

I just don't understand why with unemployment so high you keep attacking business.

DoctorPhil
    DoctorPhil's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    ok, as far as fast food goes...i will amend my statement. we're still high up on the chain here when to comes to pizza. and they sell thousands and thousands of pizzas all the damn time. in one store, the goal is like 25 grand on a saturday night. think about the fact that papa johns is all over the world. plus they aren't insuring everyone by a longshot that works for them. etc etc fukk papa johns.
    unreal. do u work in the food industry or u just make this sh1t up?

How the fk do u expect one store to move 25K in revenue in one day, let alone one Saturday night.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

it was several grand, but not 25 grand, you're right. even though you're being a fuckhead about it.

i worked at a papa johns for like 3 weeks about 7 or 8 years ago and remember the amount of money they generated on friday and saturday was out of this world, especially considering they have stores all over the place. it was way more than i would have thought one damn store amongst like 10 or so in the city would have made.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

He will not raise his prices until he forces a lot of the smaller pizza companies out of business. Google godfathers pizza founder and bill clinton discussion. Cain is right on this one.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    you get an a+ for your reference. no one's gonna give you credit, but i will. i've been spending all day trying to find the perfect egg and this is the best thing i've seen all day...a chewlies gum reference.

by the way, papa johns should realize they can make better pizzas for less money easily. the highest food cost markup in the food industry is pizza. i don't know this for a fact, but i challenge anyone to find a food/dish/etc that has a higher markup than pizza.

so i say go fukk yourself in the ass with the handle of a pizza slicer when i hear some fast food pizza empressario talk about passing along costs to the customer for any reason. fukk you papa john, you fukking lowlife gazillionaire.
    thanks! BOL to you today.

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

No not papa johns, I guess its pizza hut for me

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by freeagent View Post
    The Colbert Report Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
    Obamacare's Effect on Pizza Costs
    www.colbertnation.com
    <embed style="display:block" src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:comedycentral.com:417589" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="autoPlay=false" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" bgcolor="#000000" height="288">
    stewart and colbert, what a pair of clowns

"..... affordable healthcare..." lol, that is the real joke in that segment

LarrysKid
    LarrysKid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1479

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    stewart and colbert, what a pair of clowns

"..... affordable healthcare..." lol, that is the real joke in that segment
    Yes they are "clowns". That's why their shows are on Comedy Central. Pull your head out. Don't get angry because you don't have a legitimate rebuttal.

First 12