BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Wow...Now mods are disrespected...

Our little Hitler youth friend Roxxy can't help his gay tendencies so he saves men's photos and jerks off to them. Blondie (SBR Mod) took one down and this little douche goes right back and reposts it.

The guy is clearly a joke and has no life but this is getting old.

Get rid of this Nazi trash.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

How many threads about roxxane are you planning on making?

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    How many threads about roxxane are you planning on making?
    How many cups of cottage cheese can you extract from your girl's ass. Nice hair douchebag.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    How many cups of cottage cheese can you extract from your girl's ass. Nice hair douchebag.

Is that really going to be your response?

I'll give you 5 minutes to edit it and maybe come up with something better.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

hey Patrick, Now that TT is a mod I expect that you must be next!

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I don't think they cross the line until the mods children are mentioned.

BatemanPatrickl

Good one. Tell your mom my mom said she needs to reclean the house. Bitch got lazy after you and daddy found a way to make minimum wage hustling scrap metal. Lose the superiority complex Gates you're still white trash.

No go stick your ugly face into a vice.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I don't think they cross the line until the mods children are mentioned.
    Michigan Law is back. The biggest douchebag of them all. Tell us what your girl's dad does again so we can act impressed.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bateman you off your meds already pal?

BatemanPatrickl

Nazi mommy still wipe your ass pal. Typical Douche; lies about what I said to Shari. I told her to go have another kid by some random dude.

The truth is like crypotonite to Douce.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Good one. Tell your mom my mom said she needs to reclean the house. Bitch got lazy after you and daddy found a way to make minimum wage hustling scrap metal. Lose the superiority complex Gates you're still white trash.

No go stick your ugly face into a vice.

Good one bateman...But you're still not fooling anyone. We all know you still get an allowance to dust and vacuum your house. You're mother can't be that dumb of a cun't to pay 2 people to do the same job.

lol...I'm guessing we make more money scrapping steel per month than you've made all year.

Do you want me to lose the superiority complex, because I'm white trash and better than you? And you can't live with having some piece of shit white trash being better? Bateman it's ok, none of us take this internet thing serious enough to get all bent out of shape and get banned, and we all know that those are the people that are the biggest losers. But keep fightin the good fight and acting like you're something.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

boys,

somebody post the pic of bateshit, the 120 pound,balding ,stuttering midget.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Good one bateman...But you're still not fooling anyone. We all know you still get an allowance to dust and vacuum your house. You're mother can't be that dumb of a cun't to pay 2 people to do the same job.

lol...I'm guessing we make more money scrapping steel per month than you've made all year.

Do you want me to lose the superiority complex, because I'm white trash and better than you? And you can't live with having some piece of shit white trash being better? Bateman it's ok, none of us take this internet thing serious enough to get all bent out of shape and get banned, and we all know that those are the people that are the biggest losers. But keep fightin the good fight and acting like you're something.
    White trash. Enough said. Hope you pay your taxes you piece of shit. You probably don't so...

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

White trash. Enough said. Hope you pay your taxes you piece of shit. You probably don't so...

Good one baitmen...I still don't know why I'm a piece of shit...Must be because of the girlfriend...Sorry that she probably makes more than you as well and she's attracted to white trash. Don't worry one day you'll find someone and stop being mad at the world.

BatemanPatrickl

The "I make more than you" line. So sad Gates. You are that guy. Your girlfriend probably makes twice what I make; heck she sucks enough dick right? What do hookers charge in your area Gates?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

The "I make more than you" line. So sad Gates. You are that guy. Your girlfriend probably makes twice what I make; heck she sucks enough dick right? What do hookers charge in your area Gates?

ohh wow..

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Bateman ,

Why so angry guy?

Get a wig like JJgold guy.

Hit the weights, you don't need to be 120 pounds.

Can I post that pic of your sister with jizz on her face, need your approval.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Roy Halladay

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Say whaaaaaat?

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Things are getting serious.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

just for your information, i never posted your picture anywhere you little dumbfuuk

it is STILL up the forum , its here in the Saloon in the WHAT I PICTURE DAIMOSHOKAGE thread from obamaismyuncle post #171-#180 the guy who posted your ugly fukkface was Psycho_Paul and is long gone i only quoted that now move along your moms shift is ending

she still fukks for 5bucks in da hood bateshit ??? and you talked about my family Jason

Im sure my grandpa fukked some of the bitches from ur inbred family from 1939-1945

good night Jason dont forget the meds

BatemanPatrickl

Best partb Roxxy is from now on, every time you break the rules, your posts are going straight to the admins. People are tired of you and the trash you spew. So keep going...

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Michigan Law is back. The biggest douchebag of them all. Tell us what your girl's dad does again so we can act impressed.
    Don't start with md Sargent Studder. I'll wreck your world worse than the last four times. It'll be as bad if not worse than the oxys and Russian whores have fukked your life already.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Our little Hitler youth friend Roxxy can't help his gay tendencies so he saves men's photos and jerks off to them. Blondie (SBR Mod) took one down and this little douche goes right back and reposts it.

The guy is clearly a joke and has no life but this is getting old.

Get rid of this Nazi trash.
    Bateman look, i will post your pic again you stuttering fuuk

Nazi trash ?? huh I heard your grandma sucked a lot of Nazi rooster in World war 2

Name:  hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool8_women-bodybuilder-trainwreck-26_2009073023324711567.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  30.4 KB