Betpoints: 532

Diet for all the fat fukks in PLAYERS TALK

oops delete this post LOU_BERT
    Last edited by The Kraken; 08-06-12 at 08:20 PM. Reason: ooops

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Alright boys, kri_archie is here to help you all out.

I know the obesity rate in America is like 50% or something and here on SBR it's around 80% for America posters.

So SBRJOHN has asked me to post this diet here to improve the overall health of the forum.

If you STICK to this diet STRICTLY, you are guaranteed to lose fat. This is a great diet and is pretty simple. You can make small changes and if you're not very active, you can cut out meals 2 and 4 and replace them with protein shakes that are no more than 200calories.

So here it is....

Breakfast: 5 or 6 egg whites. May replace 2 egg whites with 1 whole egg if wanted. You can also eat about 1/2 cup of oats.

Meal 2- 4oz Tuna, 1/4c Brown rice and VEGES (broccoli, carrots, asparagus)

Meal 3- 4oz. Chicken, VEGES, small sweet potatoe if wanted

Meal 4- 4 oz Chicken or some sort of lean fish and VEGES Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Meal 5- 4 oz of Tilapia................... AND VEGES

Cut back on your simple carbs. Get rid of sodas. No more cupcakes TTwarrior. Sweeper, limit alcohol and fruits Cook most food on Sunday and pre-package into containers and bring to work. Everything microwavable.

Take before pics.

Follow diet.

Take after pics.

Post pics

100% guaranteed
    Last edited by Chi_archie; 08-06-12 at 08:28 PM. Reason: ooops.. LOU DELETE THREAD'S FIRST POST!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unreal Chi_Archie....

You get it pal.

Archie stick to this diet and get your old body shell back

Hope your hand is healing nicely

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

already knew all this, dont care, and cant eat that many times, couldnt eat breaksfast if you paid me

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Mr. K is pretty selfless to post this for everyone. Most people would just copy and paste some crap. No, K writes it out and makes it nice and easy to read and follow. I am putting my lab on this diet.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

also stick to a very high volume workout. lots of sets

if you need help Mayan, the most knowledgable poster here on working out, will be glad to assist

The Kraken

TT,

Just follow the diet.

TT,

I can make you happy pal.

TT,

You'll be able to get an erection longer than 5 seconds

TT,

You cut out meals 2&4, replace with shakes, no need to eat 5 meals, only on days you lift

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

I like pizza and steak too much

Need to get into running

The Kraken

Running is ok but will take it's toll on your ankles, knees, hips and back Brock. We're not spring chickens anymore.

Your joints will thank you if you go on this diet for 8 weeks before starting to run

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

brock follow this diet for 8 weeks you'll be like this

you'll have the speed, agilty, and endurance to rob banks the old fashioned way

The Kraken

Alright boys, Kraken is here to help you all out.

I know the obesity rate in America is like 50% or something and here on SBR it's around 80% for America posters.

So SBRJOHN has asked me to post this diet here to improve the overall health of the forum.

If you STICK to this diet STRICTLY, you are guaranteed to lose fat. This is a great diet and is pretty simple. You can make small changes and if you're not very active, you can cut out meals 2 and 4 and replace them with protein shakes that are no more than 200calories.

So here it is....

Breakfast: 5 or 6 egg whites. May replace 2 egg whites with 1 whole egg if wanted. You can also eat about 1/2 cup of oats.

Meal 2- 4oz Tuna, 1/4c Brown rice and VEGES (broccoli, carrots, asparagus)

Meal 3- 4oz. Chicken, VEGES, small sweet potatoe if wanted

Meal 4- 4 oz Chicken or some sort of lean fish and VEGES Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Meal 5- 4 oz of Tilapia................... AND VEGES

Cut back on your simple carbs. Get rid of sodas. No more cupcakes TTwarrior. Sweeper, limit alcohol and fruits Cook most food on Sunday and pre-package into containers and bring to work. Everything microwavable.

Take before pics.

Follow diet.

Take after pics.

Post pics

100% guaranteed

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

well diet and 7,500 more of these fly routes

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    well diet and 7,500 more of these fly routes

LOL

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Yup good call Chi_Krakie.....this type of diet will definitely work....Im eating similar now but not as strict and working out hard 5-6 days a week

Im not eating as perfect as this but if you do this type of diet, you will drop fat 100%

physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

boring bland

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Boys. Check out my fitness pal dot com. I am down 40 lbs since January. You make it work for you. Can eat whatever you want. Your welcome.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Hit the gym, Nuf said

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Archie i tried a diet for a couple weeks. Trying to loose about 30 pounds( gained 30 pounds in 6 months after a employment change( or lack there of) ). My old job alone used to burn 500-1500 calories a day.

In any case i ate cereal or oatmeal for breakfast/nighttime meal. Ate grapes/ oranges/apples/peaches for a snack. And had about a 600 calorie meal for dinner. In any case i was always hungry even if i drank a lot of water.

Would bike 10 miles a day.

Ive always ate tons of fast food, and drink lots of sodas and lots of beer. My previously physical demanding jobs kept me in shape though.

Id almost rather eat what i want and be slightly overweight then eat like a twink and always feel hungry
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheCentaur

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

also stick to a very high volume workout. lots of sets

if you need help Mayan, the most knowledgable poster here on working out, will be glad to assist
    Chi, when did I say I was the most knowledgable??

Everybody is different, I've tried every type of bodybuilding workouts, and volume works great for me.. It doesn't mean it works for everybody...

Kraken nice diet.. I would boost up the carbs in the morning but that's me...
    Last edited by King Mayan; 08-06-12 at 09:32 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken, and JMobile

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

yeah I bet that Pepsi job with all the pallets they wanted you to do burned closer to 2k calories

plus you don't play hoops as much or drink and run, since the ankle incident

it only gets worse Unitdimer, as your metabolism changes

i balooned up to almost 260 after age of 32 and getting engaged...

slowly worked it down to 220 the last 2 years

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Check out Mike Dolce's "Living Lean". Great recipes, workout plans that work..Dude is a genius when it comes to fitness and cutting weight.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

don't forget to do 1 arm barbell clean and jerks with 40-60% of your bodyweight

great for getting ripped and for overall lower back health

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

yeah I bet that Pepsi job with all the pallets they wanted you to do burned closer to 2k calories

plus you don't play hoops as much or drink and run, since the ankle incident

it only gets worse Unitdimer, as your metabolism changes

i balooned up to almost 260 after age of 32 and getting engaged...

slowly worked it down to 220 the last 2 years
    Ive been hooping a lot more now. Trying to get my stamina back. My ankle is fine but i was never a runner. Thats why i try to ride atleast 40 miles a week on the bike im burning about 2,000 calories there and its very easy on the body. I just gotta stop being lazy.

Dang archie were getting old when we have to start counting calories. Maybe i should just go get a job at coke instead of a office job.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Taco bell diet menu

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Mayan is 100% correct. Try as many diet/workout plans as you can until you get the best results.

Every body burns differently and reacts to weights differently.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

If you want to lose weight it's simple..

Eat one meal a day, and keep it under 500 calories. I don't care what everyone says about like 50 little meals. If you literally starve yourself or a month you will lose weight.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Can't do this diet right now. I am currently working at a restaurant and eat like a king every day. Steak, burgers, fried chicken, seafood etc

The Kraken

Boys this is great. "my" diet is only one of many. I love everyone giving their ideas. The more ideas here the easier it will be for someone to find one that works.

As for getting in the gym, I personally can't lift anything heavier than my cokk, or about 90#. So I've been forced to find ways to stay fit without going to the gym. I used to be a workout junkie. Now Im focusing more on diet. This diet works. Not just for me. It's actually similar what bodybuilders/bikini models eat when they're not training for comps, just to stay lean but not single digit BF% ripped.

Learn everything you can. But don't over think it. If you're confused which diet is best, start with the one Chi_Archie (FOKKING legend) posted. It maybe somewhat bland but fukk, being fat ain't no fun either. Also the goal is to lose fat, or mirror weight, not scale weight. Lots of muscle and water lost in diets, you want to minimize that and maximize fat loss.

If you're happy, then fukk it, no need to change anything. This is for those guys that want to change, that aren't happy when they look in the mirror. That don't feel comfortable in their own skin.

Now GET TO EATING HEALTHY SBR....

SBRJOHN, When you gonna get that nutrition sub-forum up? Do I still get to moderate?

ttwarrior1

high volume is not the way to go, its a joke, and its anaerobic activity, i love all these supposed experts on here

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

30+ sets for back, chest, legs
    20+ for shoulders
    15-20 for biceps
    12-14 tricpes
    200 3 second kegal squeeze reps per day, work up to 10 sets of 10 reps with a ten lb dumbell tied to your kok

boyzzz, its common sense if one set is good, two is better and 20-30 is optimal!!!

ttwarrior1

sorry warmup sets and 1 set to failure is best for building muscle, u dont lift to lose fat, . That routine u have listed will do nothing but make you injured and maybe even lose strength and stamina

If ten sets of 10 is good, then 11 must even be better huh? Not, 9 sets sucks, 10 and 11 sucks

warmup sets and 1 set to failure, aka progressive resistance and progressive overload.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

20 sets doing one arm clean and jerks with 40-60% of body weight if you are pressed for time

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

seriously take a look into "Ideal Shape Meal Replacement Shakes" can also be used as a workout supplement shake

has a hunger suppressant ingredient, only 120 calories and most importantly tastes really good (gotta get chocolate)

dont need to lose weight, but i drink this for breakfast and after workouts

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    sorry warmup sets and 1 set to failure is best for building muscle, u dont lift to lose fat, . That routine u have listed will do nothing but make you injured and maybe even lose strength and stamina

If ten sets of 10 is good, then 11 must even be better huh? Not, 9 sets sucks, 10 and 11 sucks

warmup sets and 1 set to failure, aka progressive resistance and progressive overload.

Yes lets take fitness advice from you, the fattest poster on the forum.

A picture speaks a thousand words son....And your pictures make it very clear you have no idea about fitness or diet.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

tt i need to get under 25:00 in my 5k and i need to build my core

tt help me build my core

tt you are my only answer

tt

12 Last