baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

GREATEST VIDEO EVER.... to help you DUMB WHITE LIBERAL CLOWNS!!!

All you dumb white liberal folk who aint know shit about shit and just regurgitate the idealistic teachings you get shoveled up your asshole and down your throat and into your earholes.... and who then can't consequently think for themselves.....

here's a video so you can open your eyes a little.

Aint nuttin but 100% truth in here.

Educate yourself a bit.
    Points Awarded:

trytrytry gave baskets 180 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

6:26 way too long bro

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

That man speaks the truth....He spits the truff bout da young black yoooooots

baskets

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    6:26 way too long bro
    believe me, it will go by in a flash. he is highly entertaining.... and besides, you won't see any man speak more truth in any media anywhere

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

if we are going to sit around and wait for "god" to help the black man, that race is beyond being fukkin doomed

baskets

if this man took the helm, they would improve a lot

first off, you got to stop coddling their asses. this guy takes shits that are ten times more valuable than Barak Osama

love this guy

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

How the hell does this video open my eyes to being pro-choice, protecting the enviroment, separation of church and state, etc.?

subs
    subs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 969

i just came here to call baskets a kvnt - thanks i'm done, have a good day.

baskets

what's up, Subs? you still a liberal douchebag?

got any experience with the brothers rather than your brainwashed garbage and "oh we played hoops in the day" bullshit?

let Pastor Manning educate your ass. feel free to get some education on the subject

subs

u have no idea, 80% of my friends r black.... guess what asshole every1 is an...... I N D I V I D U A L - get it?

oh ur still a kvnt - love calling h8full people like u a choice word or 2, brightens up my day

hope u get mugged and assfvcked by some of ur nazi friends....

baskets

lol, you still don't get it, do you?

get off the pc train and step into reality, bro.

watch the video and get it straight from the horse's mouth. and as far as crime..... hey, what's that? less than 20% of the population committing about 50% of the crime??

nah, can't be..... well, in subs' pc world that's not true.... but in the real world, well, I'll be damned.... crime rates, the prisons, etc are filled with who?

that's right, you guessed it.

baskets

does it get any more eloquent than Pastor Manning?

fukking telling the truth and just fukking laying it right on out there.

if Manning ran for president, I'd vote for him a billion times over before I voted for that gimp Osama

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Subs,
    You know I like you.
    We have a mutual respect thing going on, right?

Why is this Pastor Manning wrong?
    I don't know Baskets, so let's skip the Ad Hominem attack.
    What part of that 6 min video do you cry foul about?

Why if a black man chooses to display the courage to speak introspectively to his own people, whites are labeled racist for noticing it?

This video wasn't made by, intended for, or in any way created with white people in mind.

Notice not one comment against the content, intent or message of the black Pastor. Only name calling to the person who said, "Hey guys, look at this".

What does that tell you?

subs

PC, i don't doubt that there is truth in the video, and that the black population has some horrible problems.

but i'm not here to discuss them w baskets, he calls all black people ANIMALS; what's to discuss w some1 like that? it is like trying to discuss immigration policy w a nazi, what's the point?

he should know that forced segregation or, what he suggests: sending them all to africa, leads to hell on earth. it is as evil as an ethos gets.

so what, white collar crime is done by a majority white people 99.9%? just the fraud in 1 year would dwarf all the burglaries and petty theft in this century, does that mean all white collar workers r a blight on society? that type of crime hurts way way more people, maybe we should send all CEOs back to where they came from. **** it, all white people should leave the USA, after all they account for more theft than blacks? the logic is so dumb, why argue w some1 like that?

if u want to compare, then compare apples and apples. show me stats on low income crime between the races and normalise for the number of police searches and outright harassment and racism at large if u can. that is a stat that might mean something. the rest is data mined subset - worthless propaganda for racists.

we both know there r good and bad people in every subset of society. man it wasn't even that long ago when lynchings were still going on! why can't the white man at least acknowledge his part in this ****** up situation. the reasons for poverty, altho squarely rest on the individual does not relate to a whole race.

let me ask u, if there r X number of jobs but X+Y number of people, doesn't that mean that Y number of people will be poor? so who's doing the hiring?

the culture of disrespect for the law and society is a deep problem. everything is inter-related and much more complex than black people r all animals - **** him.

shit hole racists like that should get cussed, it is almost wrong not to.

the good news for nazis is that black is the dominant gene, hopefully 1 day we will all be mixed, then there won't b any more racism. hahahaha, what's it like to know that u r on the losing team baskets?

i day all our ancestors will be black, hahahahaha. u mad?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Didn't watch the video. Subs is right. This nation is turning into a mixed race at an alarming rate.

There will always be prejudice, though. Either through religion or color. The one thing that might
    stop prejudice is money.

I'm not a treky, but watching Star trek in a time when there's no need for money, would be a
    wonderful world. You could do whatever, whenever. No poor nor rich. Everything provided.

TrailerParkBoy
    Free Speech!
    TrailerParkBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

didn't waste my time watching the video....Just another n*gga with his mouth open catching flies...