MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    ha ha. loaded question.

the first I would potentially help after calculating the various factors that one must calculate. and although liberals are ridiculous hypocrites, often times they perform some sort of beneficial endeavors which are beneficial to communities as a whole

the 2nd? this is where it's a trick SAT question from the 80's, no? we know he can't swim so o/c he's drowning. for the net benefit of the universe, I would let him drown. if there are people watching, I'd pretend I'm helping him. if no one is watching, I'd sit back and enjoy the show... hopefully w/ a beer in my hand if there's one nearby.

now, if MLD runs in to save the second guy and he drowns as well .... we've just helped the gene pool in the world. IQ avg's around the world might begin to rise
    You are treading on thin ice with this post sir. Please try to tone it down in your future posts to avoid any possible discipline. Thanks, and have a great night here at SBR!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

was just trying to rate Steel and MLD.... thinking about who is the bigger coward.

would have to go w/ MLD.

I love me some bitch ass snitches!
    Oh no you diihhiinnttt! Personal attack has been reported! You wash your mouth out with soap young man!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    Why do this ******* have a problem with small talk. Personal attacks happen daily here at SBR. Baskets is a huge asset to SBR and rethink the ban and a long time regular member.
    Baskets is a great poster but he needs to learn to control his inner-emotions better. There are repurcussions for unprovoked personal attacks here at SBR. And that is just the way we like it.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    he needs to learn to control his inner-emotions better.
    he can't

would you control your emotions if your big chalk bets lost??

you can tell how much baskets is losing by how whiney or racist he gets

just look at the federer thread

lays -900 chalk and 18 page whine-a-thon

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

MLD, give me a run down on how you're a coward? How do you do it? What's it like?

Well, first and foremost, let me say that you're a dumb liberal. Now, o/c, normally this is understandable. In youth one should be liberal. As one grows older... if one stays a liberal, then one is an idiot. You remember that Benjamin Franklin quote, don't you?

So I can understand the liberalism.... lack of thought, ability to reason. Hell, I was very liberal a long time ago as well. So I can't knock you too much on that.

However, the coward deal.... I don't get it.

I mean, how do you report a post? "Hi, this is MLD. I've got a bloody tampon here all filled up and I cry like a bitch and report on other posters. Why? Oh, I don't know why.... I like to be a snitch bitch, I guess"

SBR: Thank you, MLD. Your 42nd snitch bitch report has been accepted. Please change your tampon as you are filling up our in-boxes.

MLD: Hi SBR, this snitch bitch MLD again. My tampon itches and I'd like to report another poster....

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

MLD, give me a run down on how you're a coward? How do you do it? What's it like?

Well, first and foremost, let me say that you're a dumb liberal. Now, o/c, normally this is understandable. In youth one should be liberal. As one grows older... if one stays a liberal, then one is an idiot. You remember that Benjamin Franklin quote, don't you?

So I can understand the liberalism.... lack of thought, ability to reason. Hell, I was very liberal a long time ago as well. So I can't knock you too much on that.

However, the coward deal.... I don't get it.

I mean, how do you report a post? "Hi, this is MLD. I've got a bloody tampon here all filled up and I cry like a bitch and report on other posters. Why? Oh, I don't know why.... I like to be a snitch bitch, I guess"

SBR: Thank you, MLD. Your 42nd snitch bitch report has been accepted. Please change your tampon as you are filling up our in-boxes.

MLD: Hi SBR, this snitch bitch MLD again. My tampon itches and I'd like to report another poster....
    Your personal attack has been reported.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    he can't

would you control your emotions if your big chalk bets lost??

you can tell how much baskets is losing by how whiney or racist he gets

just look at the federer thread

lays -900 chalk and 18 page whine-a-thon
    Baskets is just a lost soul, most of us here at sbr feel sorry for him and the path that he has led himself down.

We are planning an intervention as we speak for the guy.......

"How to lose on big chalk in style......The real life story of a racist, balding, neocon virgin"

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

If a rat gets one banned, then they should be knowing as a rat!

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Lol not political but I'll bet all my points obamer wins

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Why do this ******* have a problem with small talk. Personal attacks happen daily here at SBR. Baskets is a huge asset to SBR and rethink the ban and a long time regular member.
    "Why do this *****...."....."and rethink the ban and a long time regular member"??????

If a rat gets one banned, then they should be knowing as a rat!
    "They should be knowing as a rat!"

Balco, We speak English here at SBR. Not sure what you're trying to start here at SBR with your own form of Ebonics, but just know that we're on to you pal.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just get a life baskets, you are done if you discuss this shit on a gambling forum..
    who are you trying to fool with your tuff guy bullshit, you are a fukkin' mess.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MatI, and SteelRain

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Whats with all the useless low lying limpdick cant hack it pantywaists who wear their mother's bras on this board? Definatley too many. I guess they come here in between sessions of taking it from behind up the behind and deep throating people in a back alley for a little extra cash.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Baskets, you look fukn terrible. Go get some sleep.

Oh, and consider yourself reported.

Balco10

"Why do this *****...."....."and rethink the ban and a long time regular member"??????

Balco, We speak English here at SBR. Not sure what you're trying to start here at SBR with your own form of Ebonics, but just know that we're on to you pal.
    Is it Halloween already?

Balco10

Actually though my English was much better then yours.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Liberals can dish it but can't take it. Everyone knows this.
    Points Awarded:

Balco10 gave MUHerd37 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Because they are liberals, they wear non prescribed glasses to make them look intelligent
    Points Awarded:

Balco10 gave KingJD31 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

MLD

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude, you're annoying as fuuuukkk.

Why is there 2 pages of replies to this prick? If you're going to be a racist prick, at least be entertaining. TYPE IN ALL CAPS OR SOMETHING. Your posts just make me want to

Has it occurred to you that people report you because they just want you gone?

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post

Baskets, you look fukn terrible. Go get some sleep.

Oh, and consider yourself reported.

This is so funny. This is exactly what I think Basket looks like while typing this sh*t.

First 12