CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    i dont really even want to write this but i feel pretty down about what i did. i went to the beach today by myself just to get some sun/vitaminD. so near where i park there is a car wash and i hit it up on my way back because i had sand all over my seat, floor ect. so i wash my car and then pull into one of the stalls to vacumm out the inside. right when i pull in these 2 ladies in an suv pull up to the stall next to me. both also came from the beach, older ladies like 35-40 and in bikinis. right away my heart started pumping cause this lady who got out was only like 3-4 feet from me with huge tanned and i was like wow. so then the other lady gets out and heads to this picnic table and sits down. the other lady puts some quarters in and starts to vacumm out the suv. her are flopping everywhere and shes bending over basically right in my face (i have the darkest legal tint she cant really see me). so i just whip it out and start beating off right there in my car. i was staring at her and i released after only like a minute. right away i felt so bad when i was done it made me depressed and i had to take my shirt off and clean myself then i just drove away. is that like way out of line?
    One of Archie's funnier ghosts

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Yes you are a pervert and possibly a sexually predator!

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

No but it makes you a ******* no pussy getting loser.

First 12