kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Ok here are some tips for you guys. Most of you have no shot getting into premier spots without getting gouged. No club needs a group of bloated, balding and broke guys taking up real estate. Stick to low hanging fruit 2nd tier clubs like those at Paris, PH and Downtown. Lots of good places to drink downtown....Downtown Cocktail Room, Insert Coins, Beauty Bar, Dino's. Keep your group small. 4 guys max and gather as many girls as possible to roll to clubs with. The quantity and quality of booty can get you to places you would never see.
    can you imagine the table minimums at anywhere decent when these clowns show up at the door... jesus...

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    can you imagine the table minimums at anywhere decent when these clowns show up at the door... jesus...
    They wouldn't get in. You going? At some point we'll have to link up and I'll show you the low key cool Vegas. Know a few people at Angel Group out here.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

from france. guy asks for number and doesn't get it. ever seen this before?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Baskets posting vids of his mom trying to score black rooster in France. He was asking out of courtesy. Her number is posted up in every men's bathroom around the world.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

just 1

ttwarrior

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

They wouldn't get in. You going? At some point we'll have to link up and I'll show you the low key cool Vegas. Know a few people at Angel Group out here.
    brother.. i have no interest in attending the bash.. I was in Vegas 2 years ago during the bash and didn't even make it down to old Vegas....
    i am thinking of coming out Week 2 of NFL.. I will for sure be there for Super Bowl... I might come out also 2nd week of December.. thats what it's looking like right now...

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baskets posting vids of his mom trying to score black rooster in France. He was asking out of courtesy. Her number is posted up in every men's bathroom around the world.
    the video is very educational

not surprised you lack the intelligence to understand it

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Zeta, check in? Vids???

First 12