LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Does Romney really believe in all of this shit?

http://www.lifeaftermormonism.net/pr...efs-of-mormons

A few of the highlights

Polygamy is still doctrinal in heaven and included in LDS scripture. See D&C 132

If you have dark skin and convert to Mormonism, your skin will begin to lighten/whiten

You become a God/Goddess and are given powers to create your own worlds without number

The Garden of Eden was in Missouri when Adam and Eve were kicked out

All saints are to return to Missouri before the final arrival of Jesus for the Second Coming. Some believe this exodus back to Missouri would be on foot.

Native Americans are the descendants of the Lamanites spoken of in the Book of Mormon

3 Nephites still rome the Earth from Christ's visit to the America's, blessed by Him to not experience death until his second coming

The moon will literally turn to blood during second coming crisis

Heavenly Mother/Goddess exists, but she/them are too sacred to discuss and cannot be worshiped or prayed to

Missionaries can curse people by dusting their feet off as a witness to them rejecting the gospel

Satan has power over the oceans, lakes and rivers which is why LDS Missionaries are not allowed to swim

Black people bear the curse of Cain and were born black because they were less valiant in the pre-existence (pre-Earth life) and sat on the fence as to whether to follow Satan/Lucifer or Jesus

God the father is only one of millions or endless Gods who are all basically relatives, fathers, brothers, grand-gods and so forth to our own God. If we're worthy, we get to join the God club too.

A woman's purpose in heaven is solely to birth endless babies to populate the worlds created by their husbands. Billions and billions of babies!

Gestation is still 9 months in heaven

Temple garments or underwear will protect you from physical harm or the grasp of Satan

The Earth was not created by God, but by Jesus and Michael/Adam as taught in the LDS Temple endowment ceremony

Women must wear their bras and panties over their garments, as the garment should be the layer closest to the skin for maximum protection

Jesus wasn't born of a virgin. God had natural sex with Mary to impregnate Jesus

You can tell the difference between a good angel, bad angel or resurrected being by their willingness or ability to shake your hand

Dinosaur fossils are to test our faith, and likely came from matter left over from past destroyed planets that were used/recycled to create Earth

God is a resurrected, extra terrestrial, exalted human male who lives on a planet near a star called Kolob. See Book of Abraham, chapter 3 in Pearl of Great Price

The Earth is a living entity that must also go through ordinances, death and exaltation. The Flood of Noah was the Earth's baptism. The fire and burning at the 2nd coming will be the baptism by fire and immediately after, exaltation to a perfect sphere of glass

The Earth was once in orbit around Kolob, but was expelled when Adam fell from the Garden of Eden. It will again return to that orbit after the millennium.

If you don't make it to the highest degree of the Celestial Kingdom, you will be gender-less in the after life. No sex or sex urges for you in the Terrestrial and Telestial kingdoms.

There are people living on the moon. LINK They dress much like Quakers and they are tall, many standing seven feet tall or more. One day we will send missionaries to teach them the gospel. There are also people living on the sun. Journal of Discourses, Vol. 13, p. 217

Brigham Young (2nd LDS prophet) taught that Adam was the literal God of the Earth and Earth's family

If you hold your right arm to the square and invoke the power of the priesthood, you can cast out devils, divert floods and lava flows, and baptize others

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Only in america (or any other place with a 4th world social order).

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Jesus wasn't born of a virgin. God had natural sex with Mary to impregnate Jesus

That is crazy.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I can't wait for all this shit to be mainstream.
    Last edited by King Mayan; 08-01-12 at 04:06 PM.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

yes he does, because it is TRUE which is the same reason I believe most of it as well

herbie if you know what is good for you you will subscribe to the truth as well but your salvation is up to you, i can only point you towards the truth, i cannot make you do anything

i think believing in THE TRUTH is a good thing to have in a President but hey thats just my opinion

if you want to vote for a Muslim (and have you seen some of the stuff Muslims believe??) hey be my guest

LVHerbie

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    yes he does, because it is TRUE which is the same reason I believe most of it as well

herbie if you know what is good for you you will subscribe to the truth as well but your salvation is up to you, i can only point you towards the truth, i cannot make you do anything

i think believing in THE TRUTH is a good thing to have in a President but hey thats just my opinion

if you want to vote for a Muslim (and have you seen some of the stuff Muslims believe??) hey be my guest

Carpe believe it or not I actually came pretty close to becoming a Mormon as I attended conversion classes while attending basic training... Of course the fact that they brought cake and snacks and their services were 3 hour long instead of the hour and half of the other groups (valued time away from drill sergeants) had little to do with my decision...

My interest quickly waned after the fourth week (as it was know that the hard sell came the fifth week) and I quit attended but I still got my pocket copies of the Book of Mormon and Doctrine and Covenants around somewhere so I'm hopeful I still qualify for at least the bottom level in Romney's Celestial Kingdom if the extreme long shot of Mormonism being the one and only path towards Heaven gets through the pack and somehow pulls out the upset victory...

LVHerbie

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post

That is crazy.
    My favorite is that the gestation period still remains 9 months in Heaven

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

(and have you seen some of the stuff Muslims believe??)
    Please elaborate.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love it when Obama supporters show that they are prejudice.

LVHerbie

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Love it when Obama supporters show that they are prejudice.
    It is prejudice to question if someone believes the doctrine of their professed religion?

CarpeDime

sa-LOONED BABY! HELLSYEAH! only right-wing positive stuff stays in PT AS IT FUKIN SHOULD BE

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Please elaborate.

i can't, i have never seen any of the stuff Muslims believe, I just assume that herbie would also think it was stupid

i could be wrong though, you'd have to ask him

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    It is prejudice to question if someone believes the doctrine of their professed religion?
    ohhhhh.......you were questioning whether or not he is lying about his religious belief.

And here I thought that you were mocking somebody because they do not share your beliefs in life.

Do gay guys really like having cocks shoved up their ass?

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

ohhhhh.......you were questioning whether or not he is lying about his religious belief.

And here I thought that you were mocking somebody because they do not share your beliefs in life.

The Garden of Eden is in Jackson County, Missouri. Jesus was an indian (all of whicher were white at the time) - and the non-believers ended up having their skin turned darkish/red, which of course is the modern day "red" indians. That shit is central to the whole thing, isn't some random scripture. That shit does not make sense.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    The Garden of Eden is in Jackson County, Missouri. Jesus was an indian (all of whicher were white at the time) - and the non-believers ended up having their skin turned darkish/red, which of course is the modern day "red" indians. That shit is central to the whole thing, isn't some random scripture. That shit does not make sense.
    Paint it however you want but you are mocking somebody because they are different than you.

CarpeDime

the so-called "bottoms" and "versatiles", yes they really do

the so-called "tops", the "true" tops, do not

damn honesty is fukin easy as hell son

well it's both

herbie is mocking Mormon beliefs because he finds them to be particularly stupid, and is then questioning whether Mitt really believes in something he claims to believe in that herbie finds to be so stupid. Herbie is implying that he believes it is more likely that Mitt is lying about really believing that stuff than that he actually believes it

do you understand now?

CarpeDime

Paint it however you want but you are mocking somebody because they are different than you.
    whats wrong with that? Freedom of religion means you are protected from being punished by the state for your religious beliefs

it doesn't mean you are protected from being openly mocked by someone who thinks you're an idiot

most people openly mock people they think are idiots, including most religious people

LVHerbie

i can't, i have never seen any of the stuff Muslims believe, I just assume that herbie would also think it was stupid

i could be wrong though, you'd have to ask him
    Sadly Capre I'm in the same boat... Being born in United States my exposure to Muslim beliefs has been surface level at best in comparison to my exposure to Mormonism (due to attended conversion classes, conversations when they knock on my door, and watching Big Love)... Maybe the knowledge gap will be lessened if Canadian's Little Mosque on the Prairie ever gets syndication in the US?

Have a hard time grasping the obvious? Yes, I do believe I asked "does Romney believed in all of this shit?" which, to me anyhow, seems like it shouldn't be a off limit question if you running for president and claiming to be sincere believer of a specific religion...

Also, while I'm sure at least some homosexuals prefer a more tender and gentle version of sex, I'm assuming a decent percentage (at the least for the bottoms anyhow...) don't mind getting the occasional knob put up the can, no?

Well, except if you are Mormon, where homosexual is considered a mental illness which until recently Romney's church attempted to cure through shock therapy...
    Last edited by LVHerbie; 08-01-12 at 06:21 PM.

LVHerbie

Why did my thread get salooned when player's talk is littered with political discussions that don't get moved?

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Why did my thread get salooned when player's talk is littered with political discussions that don't get moved?
    anti-right-wing
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LVHerbie

sharpcat

whats wrong with that? Freedom of religion means you are protected from being punished by the state for your religious beliefs

it doesn't mean you are protected from being openly mocked by someone who thinks you're an idiot

most people openly mock people they think are idiots, including most religious people
    I don't see anything wrong with it I mock people who I think are stupid all of the time but I am not a hypocrite so I don't run around crying when people don't like black, brown, gay, fat people, mormon, catholic, christian, or muslim.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

I doubt it. Did Kennedy believe in all of the catholic beliefs? All religions have things about them which don't make sense. I doubt Romney is that heavily into those beliefs, albeit even with having been a bishop.

Mormonism might be a little different then mainstream christian denominations, but the missionaries who have come by the house have always been polite. I prefer those beliefs to a preacher whose sermons are extremely anti-American.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

The basics..

Mormonism is not a denomination of Protestantism and Mormons are not Christians.

Mormons are, however, utterly obsessed with Jews and enjoy baptizing deceased Jews posthumously without their or their surviving family's permission.

There are only two types of Christians - Catholics and Protestants. The Catholic Church is the original Church of Christ.