griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Guys what is best way to pull a Milf??

Bars??

I have always wanted to slam a Milf but never been in a situation to fukk one. I herd milfs are better because of more sexual desire???

Guys I will know by the way if you are lying so don't post any bullshit in here.

Thanks men.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

car, house, job

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

just bang one of your mom's friends.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    car, house, job
    False, Milfs have that. The young bitches care about that - because they want it. We aren't talking about a relationship - we talkin' 'bout extra-marital affair.

They want a big dick, something their husbands cant offer, and more importantly no drama.

A fukk - nothing more, nothing less.

With that said, the grocery store weekday. Husband isn't home, and if she shows up slutty (dressed up) - she is on the dick hunt.
    Points Awarded:

griz gave ChalkyDog 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: griz

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

Fukk yea good advice chalker. I will post up at the grocery store tomorrow.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like you, griz.

They are easy prey. Not a lot of work, less games, almost no flaking.

You do not want a black milf (if such a thing were to technically exist). You do not want an Asian milf (unless foreign born).

Screen carefully and do not let her know where you work and live until you've completed your insanity screening on her. Ditto for young hoes. Altho your danger zone is much, much less w/ a milf... unless there is a husband/ex-husband/boyfriend in the pic. Profile him before you know what you're getting into.

The gratitude and attitude is so nice. And after years of studying female bullshit like clothes, makeup and the like, they can be far more developed at creating a sophisticated ensemble which includes clothes, aromas, snatch care and hard-core dick craving
    Points Awarded:

griz gave baskets 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

Good tip man. Thanks pal.

Ockert12
    Ockert12's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cougarlife.com

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Yep I have only been wth one chick over 30 years old, rest of my exp is wth college chicks who just like to ****, and make guys ***.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

so your plan is to hangout at the grocery store?

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Are MILFS and cougars used the same way here? Both want young rooster to own their ass and make em feel like a young whore again.

Cougars are older and after you, more desperate, no care at all for money or status, just the dick

MILFS you want them. Could be 30 yo single no kids, still good looking enough, want to be pursued, money isn't important. Could be 28 single mom and money is huge. Play catch with Billy and her ass is your property

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Grocery store is a good one. If I put on make up to go buy potatoes I'm usually feeling frisky. Fresh lipstick or gloss is a good clue. And it has to be in the daytime. Make up after 5pm could just mean she's on her way home after work.

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Indeed I love a nice 38 year old. She gets on top And acts like she wants to rip it off. Its all about timing. Put yourself in situations where the molds are consuming alcohol