wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Saw an AUTHENTIC Shelby 427 today

5 of them came cruising into Neptune's Net, 4 replicas and an authentic one. That is a rare sight even out here in the car capital of the world. I have seen literally hundreds of Ferraris, Lamborghinis, and Aston Martins. Hell my wife has a Maserati. I think I have seen 3 authentic original Shelbys.

I guess because Shelby died a couple months ago people are breaking them out in tribute. Because I have seen a few other replicas the past few weekends tooling up PCH. But a real one is something you just never see, mostly because theyre worth so much frigging money and just driving them and putting a couple dozen miles on one depreciates its value.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Cool story douche, but way to plug your Maserati. You are awesome.

TEXAS MICKEY
    TEXAS MICKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4375

Cool, not many around !!!!!!!!

The man was great with cars, but the sad part of his life, has really come after he has died. The man is still in a chiller at the Dallas Morgue. Ex-wife and kids are fighting with the current wife about who has control of whether he will be buried or cremated. Fukking Sad world we live in, just put the man away with dignity.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Cool story douche, but way to plug your Maserati. You are awesome.
    LMAO yeah she got it in 2009 so it isnt like it is a new acquisition. But I have mentioned it before when people were talking about who had the fastest car and I said my wife did. But thanks for being the typical SBR forum losers who thinks someone talking about a 'nice' car is bragging about something. Shows the mentality of the people in here thats for sure. But since most dont have enough money to pay for gas let alone a car payment, i suppose someone talking about their Ford Explorer would be rubbing it in.

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    LMAO yeah she got it in 2009 so it isnt like it is a new acquisition. But I have mentioned it before when people were talking about who had the fastest car and I said my wife did. But thanks for being the typical SBR forum losers who thinks someone talking about a 'nice' car is bragging about something. Shows the mentality of the people in here thats for sure. But since most dont have enough money to pay for gas let alone a car payment, i suppose someone talking about their Ford Explorer would be rubbing it in.
    I have a Ford Taurus pal