RN
    RN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

America should bury Costa Ricans

Their whole economy is based off of exploiting our government. Same thing with the Native Americans.

Attempting to outlaw gambling, without complete censorship of the internet, is a fukkin exercise in futility.

How much of American's money is stimulating the economy of countries like Costa Rica, Phillipines, and Nicaragua? It's a huge industry.

Anyone do a P2P deposit lately? Ever stop and think who the fuk that person you're sending the money to is?

Make booking legitimate in the United States. Regulate it, tax it, create competition, and stimulate your own fukken economy, not muther fukkin Nicaragua's.

If people really want to gamble, they are going to find a way to gamble. Seizing an online gamling site's .com domain name isn't doing shit. Two go down and Ten pop up. To what lengths is our goverment going to go to? How far does it go? Prison time?

The way I see it, the only way we are going to stop people from sending money offshore to gamble is either by strictly enforcing the law, and sentencing gamblers to prison, or to legalize it, and turn those dollars into internal revenue. Half-assing like we are doing now is a fukken joke. When are people going to wake up?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trust me, if our government truly did not condone this,the exploitation would not be going on..........

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Actually, CR's economy is strongly built on exports. Food, tourism, pharmaceuticals and electronics are our main exports. Try again, seņor.
    Points Awarded:

Rod_M gave chilidog 16 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Food, tourism, pharmaceuticals and electronics are our main exports.
    so basically bananas, hookers, coke, and vibrators?