PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

A few words of TRUTH to America................................

“Until you stand up for your own rights, I think these Zionists deserve to walk all over you. I think they deserve to push dirt and sand into your face day after day, because if you don't respect yourself enough to stand up for your own people, and tell these people who are for Israel and not for America, that it's time for them to get lost, then I'm afraid that it's probably time for you to get lost.
    And you have been lost for a long, long time, almost for a hundred years, ever since 1913 when the laws concerning the Federal Reserve System were passed, and you lost control of your country's money supply. And once you lost control of it, they gained control of it—the Rothschild banks.
    And the first thing they did was to buy up your newspapers. Then when radio came in, they bought up the radio stations. And they made sure they bought up all the movie studios... and so now we have Zionist movies, day after day after day. Everything that you see, everything that you hear, comes through their Zionists lens, and you deserve to be done in by these people, because you will not stand up for yourself.
    You will not demand, for instance, that your pro-Zionist president Bush be indicted for lying and starting a war, which caused a catastrophe worldwide, especially in Baghdad. If any man in this world deserves arrest, trial and execution, it is George Bush and his henchmen. But that's not going to happen either. In fact, probably, after watching MSNBC, and CNN and Wolf Blitzer, you probably like President Bush. You probably like the way that he lied to you. You probably like the way he has destroyed your Constitution with the Patriot Act, and with other documents that he signed with the flip of a pen. Well, if you do enjoy it, then that's what you deserve.”

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

This coming from a 234lb prepubescent boy that likes to call people "candy asses".