Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Love the Orange hair

He has to love his new accomodations

SBR Chris
    SBR Chris's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hopkin, and beerman2619

hopkin
    hopkin's Avatar Become A Pro!

what a creep, hope he burns

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

chances he's a member here ?

Pharieswheel
    Pharieswheel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't kid yourself, this isn't just a random kid deciding to kill a bunch of people, there's more to it. But the government will cover some of it up to protect the fact they screwed up.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by Pharieswheel View Post
    Don't kid yourself, this isn't just a random kid deciding to kill a bunch of people, there's more to it. But the government will cover some of it up to protect the fact they screwed up.

Sure looks like a random crazy guy with dyed hair that got alot of guns and went nuts...what am I missing

From what I've read he was like top of his class graduating UC-Riverside with a degree in neuroscience and was probably told by everyone at the school what a genius he was and that hed be famous and curing diseases or some shit makin 6 figures...instead he ended up flippin burgers at McDs like Brock Landers for a couple years and then went to get a PhD to hopefully better his job chances...obviously that didnt work out so well
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 07-23-12 at 11:23 AM.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

An prisoner that was just released said he was attacking crazy and spitting at guards. I'm sure they gave him Valium to calm him down.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Please elaborate.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    An prisoner that was just released said he was attacking crazy and spitting at guards. I'm sure they gave him Valium to calm him down.

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

He's already putting on an act to support his insanity defense.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chi_archie

evilpsycho
    small hands = MANIAC
    evilpsycho's Avatar Become A Pro!

they always watch the wrong guys

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Chimneyfish View Post
    Bingo!

bettilimbroke999

I highly doubt when you try to kill an entire theater for no reason that you're "acting" insane, its a hell of an act if it is

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

Don't forget your Tin Foil Hat Society dues expire at the end of the month.

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    I highly doubt when you try to kill an entire theater for no reason that you're "acting" insane, its a hell of an act if it is
    There's a difference between having mental disorders and being insane in a legal context. The act that Holmes is going for is that he is unable to determine the difference between right and wrong. The way he is behaving in the court room is different than how any of the people who knew him have described him.

I don't deny that this guy's mental disorders were a contributing factor to his actions. I just don't think any of those disorders are severe enough that it would be cruel and unusual to give him the death penalty. He carefully premeditated a mass murder.

bettilimbroke999

There's a difference between having mental disorders and being insane in a legal context. The act that Holmes is going for is that he is unable to determine the difference between right and wrong. The way he is behaving in the court room is different than how any of the people who knew him have described him.

I don't deny that this guy's mental disorders were a contributing factor to his actions. I just don't think any of those disorders are severe enough that it would be cruel and unusual to give him the death penalty. He carefully premeditated a mass murder.
    To tell ya the truth I cant remember the insanity defense EVER working after they reformed it when Hinckley got off for tryin to kill Reagan to impress Jodie Foster, that's been 30 years ago and I cant remember it ever working in a high profile crime since, bc basically the standard is impossible to meet even for the craziest criminals. The one time I thought it would work was that religious psycho that drowned all her kids bc God told her to but somehow they found her sane as well and put her away so if she was sane this dude fully armed with full body armor is gonna have a hard time convincing them otherwise.

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

There should be a real quick and quiet accident in his cell. As soon as they get all they can from him. I would think they have residue from shooting a gun on him which would make him awful darn guilty. Save alot of grief and money. We do not need to keep reading about this animal. End it soon.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

obviously you read that article about his connection to the iran cell based out of colorado.