bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Why do these idiots assume if more people were armed theyd never see mass shootings?

This latest shooting happens in a pitch black movie theater with tons of panic running for their lives not to mention a smoke bomb going off.

Are you telling me a bunch of inexperienced jackasses in a life or death panic in a crowded smoke filled pitch black room with a bunch of six shot .38s is gonna help the situation just shooting randomly in the dark anywhere shots are coming from when the original shooter is head to toe in bulletproof armor and packin an AR-15, a shotgun and a Glock 40?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

People think they live in movie-land...

The only way you stop that motherfukker is by unloading clips in him before the tear gas.

bettilimbroke999

Exactly, they think oh boy a psycho with an AR 15 shooting at me from 15 feet im not gonna be nervous at all in the smoky dark room with ppl rushin all around me im just gonna dodge those bullets like the Matrix then pull out my old .38 revolver and put one right in his forehead like fukin Billy the Kid....uh yea sure u are

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

I would imagine that people wouldn't walk into a room full of people and shoot the place up if they knew their targets were packing.

People pick targets because they know its a bunch of unarmed people
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Extra Innings, PAULYPOKER, and JMon

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    I would imagine that people wouldn't walk into a room full of people and shoot the place up if they knew their targets were packing.

People pick targets because they know its a bunch of unarmed people
    In full head to toe body armor you think this psycho with an AR-15 and unlimited rounds is nervous about some old dude with a .38 that cant even hit shit (other than other ppl) from more than 20 feet in broad daylight much less a smoky filled pitch black room. You want to get within 20 feet of a heavily armored psycho with an assault rifle when all you gots a fukin revolver good luck my friend see ya in the obits

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

situations like this are unpreventable, simple as that. nothing to do with gun control laws or any of that nonsense. they also rarely happen, but the media loves to sensationalize to create unrelated political talking points.
    Points Awarded:

PAULYPOKER gave paranoyd androyd 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mminkovski, and revnecro1273

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns are not the issue, imagine that you take guns away, criminals will still have access to guns. 300 mil+ on a piece of land with media outlets thriving off of fear and giving these jerk off the attention they want the more and more you'll see shit like this.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Exactly, they think oh boy a psycho with an AR 15 shooting at me from 15 feet im not gonna be nervous at all in the smoky dark room with ppl rushin all around me im just gonna dodge those bullets like the Matrix then pull out my old .38 revolver and put one right in his forehead like fukin Billy the Kid....uh yea sure u are
    yup thats actually EXACTLY what I would do

when that sucker was aiming at me, i would jump at the wall and do a back flip off the wall into shelter. he would shoot at a spot where i would be long gone from and then be confused.

Then I would do a back flip out of my hiding spot, back flip off of another platform and land with a devastating kick to his gun that would send it flying.

Then i would give him a reverse roundhouse kick to the face and land right above him, pull out my .38 while staring right into his face and say "I'm sorry. We've had some complaints that you were bothering the other patrons. I'm going to have to ask you to die." And then I'd put one RIGHT in his forehead.

But if libtards make it impossible for me to own and carry a firearm, then I will not be able to be the heroic law-and-order guy that I know I was born to be.
    Points Awarded:

MEATHEAD gave CarpeDime 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 7 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: paranoyd androyd, bettilimbroke999, WvGambler, Sunde91, Inkwell77, King Mayan, and The Kraken

bettilimbroke999

Exactly, ohhhh he wouldnt have had a gun if we didnt allow citizens to have guns...yea right

Theres also no coke or weed in the country either bc they're not allowed right

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    yup thats actually EXACTLY what I would do

when that sucker was aiming at me, i would jump at the wall and do a back flip off the wall into shelter. he would shoot at a spot where i would be long gone from and then be confused.

Then I would do a back flip out of my hiding spot, back flip off of another platform and land with a devastating kick to his gun that would send it flying.

Then i would give him a reverse roundhouse kick to the face and land right above him, pull out my .38 while staring right into his face and say "I'm sorry. We've had some complaints that you were bothering the other patrons. I'm going to have to ask you to die." And then I'd put one RIGHT in his forehead.

But if libtards make it impossible for me to own and carry a firearm, then I will not be able to be the heroic law-and-order guy that I know I was born to be.
    HELL YEA!

Post of tha month!

Damn they coulda used a guy like u at that theater!

Yippeee Kai Yay muthafucka!

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Guns don't kill people. People kill people.
    EXACTLY

how many times do we have to fukin state this????!!!

And it's the same thing with nuclear weapons

People are like "oh my God, ban nuclear weapons, ban nuclear weapons......"

um, yeah, nuclear weapons don't kill people. PEOPLE kill people.

the reason we have international instability now is NOT because some countries have nuclear weapons, it's because NOT ALL COUNTRIES have nuclear weapons!

If you want to live in a peaceful world, then you would allow EVERY COUNTRY to acquire as many nuclear weapons as they saw fit for their own security

then guess what....eventually most countries would have nuclear weapons, and there could finally be international peace

but of course liberal morons will NEVER allow that to happen - why? because if there were actual peace, they would lose their paid positions. simple as that

COMMON SENSE PEOPLE

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

In full head to toe body armor you think this psycho with an AR-15 and unlimited rounds is nervous about some old dude with a .38 that cant even hit shit (other than other ppl) from more than 20 feet in broad daylight much less a smoky filled pitch black room. You want to get within 20 feet of a heavily armored psycho with an assault rifle when all you gots a fukin revolver good luck my friend see ya in the obits
    So if someone is going to get all decked out in body armor then no gun control could stop it

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Loshak.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    So if someone is going to get all decked out in body armor then no gun control could stop it
    If ur willing to break the laws that say DONT FUCKIN KILL PPL, then you're probably not gonna obey gun control laws

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Carpe is setting records here. He took maybe 3 minutes to write that 2nd post (1 minute to refresh/read) after just delivering the 1st post of brilliance. No one can touch this guy

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

If you get shot with body armor on, it will still fukk you up. The foot pounds of a bullet on impact don't just absorb into the armor.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

England allows guns and they have alot o shootings.. oh wait.. nevermind.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

This latest shooting happens in a pitch black movie theater with tons of panic running for their lives not to mention a smoke bomb going off.

Are you telling me a bunch of inexperienced jackasses in a life or death panic in a crowded smoke filled pitch black room with a bunch of six shot .38s is gonna help the situation just shooting randomly in the dark anywhere shots are coming from when the original shooter is head to toe in bulletproof armor and packin an AR-15, a shotgun and a Glock 40?

If ur willing to break the laws that say DONT FUCKIN KILL PPL, then you're probably not gonna obey gun control laws
    Contradict yourself much?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    England allows guns and they have alot o shootings.. oh wait.. nevermind.
    As previously stated, there are laws that strictly regulate heroin, coke, meth, weed, etc. Plentiful amounts of that on the streets. Hell, it is easier to get high than find a gun. See how that works.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Loshak is proving, in this very thread, that he is gods gift to the Internet.

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Deuce has been buried in unreal fashion. That was major ownage right there.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    Contradict yourself much?
    LOL Im not for gun control laws BUT I disagree with the idiots that state everybody would be Keanu Reeves from the fukin Matrix and there would be no pointless mass shootings if more ppl were armed

I have guns (a glock 23 .40 and a S&W .38) but do u think Im gonna be able to take somebody down in full body armor (while I have none) with a fukin fully loaded 30 round AR-15 with who knows how many magazines with my 6-shot .38?

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    EXACTLY

how many times do we have to fukin state this????!!!

And it's the same thing with nuclear weapons

People are like "oh my God, ban nuclear weapons, ban nuclear weapons......"

um, yeah, nuclear weapons don't kill people. PEOPLE kill people.

the reason we have international instability now is NOT because some countries have nuclear weapons, it's because NOT ALL COUNTRIES have nuclear weapons!

If you want to live in a peaceful world, then you would allow EVERY COUNTRY to acquire as many nuclear weapons as they saw fit for their own security

then guess what....eventually most countries would have nuclear weapons, and there could finally be international peace

but of course liberal morons will NEVER allow that to happen - why? because if there were actual peace, they would lose their paid positions. simple as that

COMMON SENSE PEOPLE
    I actually wouldn't mind if every country had nukes...

For whatever reason (see propaganda), everyone trying to obtain them to level the playing field is deemed evil by our government and media.

If it weren't a coercive advantage, the U.S. would disarm right now.

bettilimbroke999

For those that are unfamilar with guns let me just let ya in on a little secret...

This

Is VERY tough to beat with this...

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    I actually wouldn't mind if every country had nukes...

For whatever reason (see propaganda), everyone trying to obtain them to level the playing field is deemed evil by our government and media.

If it weren't a coercive advantage, the U.S. would disarm right now.
    all of the important ones do

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

I would rather have one of these...

Than two of these...

Against one of these...

Points Awarded:

JACK MATZ gave MonkeyF0cker 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken gave MonkeyF0cker 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Extra Innings

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Fukkig Capre is brilliant.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    all of the important ones do
    Thanks for proving my point.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Good post Bettill

I am definitely for our right to bear arms and defend ourselves but I fukkin doubt our founding fathers would have liked to seen us have the ability to get 4000 rounds of assault rifle ammo at will......

We need to fukkin revamp our gun laws......Much harder to get guns (background checks etc).....And ban these fukkin power weapons for everyday civilians....No reason for em

Also, if you're caught with an illegal gun, thrown in the slammer at a minimum of 5 years........Problem solved

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

id rather have a revolver than nothing. Not to mention chances are the shooter is just as inexperienced as you. The darkness of the theater also will effect him. You also have an advantage of being up higher than him which is to your advantage. Then add in the fact that 50 + people are running around in a panic. This guy just ran into a theater from the outside, his eyes arent adjusted to the light, he is inexperienced and clearly has brain problems. His is not trying to aim at any one person but rather take out as many as possible. You are crouched behind a chair, you blend in with the non moving chairs and in the chaos he doesnt even notice you because of the mass chaos surrounding him. you take aim and fire. chances are you arent carrying a wheel gun unless your 50+ years of age, or a cowboy. So lets say you pull out your xd and put one into him. You have just thrown a wrench in his plan. He didnt plan for anyone fighting back. He forgets entirely about his body armor and is now worried he has been shot. he retreats to the outside. or he tries to find you, he forgets about killing more people and seeks you out to eliminate the threat . you then proceed to put one into his head, because gas masks dont stop bullets.
    Points Awarded:

JACK MATZ gave GOIRISH 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bettilimbroke999

Oh brother irish get real, first off the guy didnt have a gas mask he wore bulletproof headgear, secondly it wasnt tear gas it was a smoke bomb, thirdly you make your stand with a glock, springfield or whatever the **** you've decided to commit suicide with against an assault rifle with who knows how many magazines in full armor and the only thing you might succeed in killing is a few of the ppl running for their lives in the dark before you run out of your 14 shots and he puts in another 30 round mag and shows you this aint a movie

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    People think they live in movie-land...

The only way you stop that motherfukker is by unloading clips in him before the tear gas.
    And that is why you conceal carry your .40 cal or bigger with you at all times. And you have a light and a laser on it. Fuk these criminals and crazy zombies. You train consistently with your weapon and clean it constantly. You only put the best rounds through it and have it loaded with hornaday hollows or comparable.

Fuk the bad guys only having guns. If criminals knew nobody else had guns, shit would be worse.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    And that is why you conceal carry your .40 cal or bigger with you at all times. And you have a light and a laser on it. Fuk these criminals and crazy zombies. You train consistently with your weapon and clean it constantly. You only put the best rounds through it and have it loaded with hornaday hollows or comparable.

Fuk the bad guys only having guns. If criminals knew nobody else had guns, shit would be worse.
    Fine with handguns allowed for deserving citizens (Pass detailed background checks, shooting range tests, etc).....But why are these assault rifles, other powerful weapons and endless amounts of ammo allowed at will to be bought by any old lunatic??

That is my fukkin issue with our gun laws

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

carpe on bath salts tonight. he's higher than a mother rooster_eater.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

I've never heard the argument in the thread title discussed. Seems to me the typical argument involves more the typical bank/store/home stick up robbery or mugging type stuff.... not pre planned massacre's...

its not the freak mass killings by crazy crazy whities and asians that bother ME. I'm about as likely to be killed in something like what happened in Colorado as I am by a lightening bolt striking me, or dying of a heart attack after hitting the lottery.

the day to day crimes that happen at the hands of minorities? Well for ME, there is a very high chance that I'll be a witness or in very close proximity to a shooting, stabbing, baseball bat beating or other violent non-weapon crime at LEAST 1x per year.

those are the times I wish I was (and keep me wishing for the future) able to carry a gun legally here in Chicago.

1234 Last