DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Way inside the mob!

Finally you can get what it is like to be inside the mind of one of the most dangerous guy in the mob.I saw the book today, I went out for the first time in months, and visited an old timer . The book was there I believe the books tile was Providence, the writer Jerry Quimette . He spoke of many friends, and also some enemies he wrote about his early days all the way to the present. I was with him for half my adult life, I have story after story about Jerry , and his collection of people around him. I will be picking up the book this shit is unbelievable and all ligit. For the guys who like to hear what is like to be inside, the book is a must. He planned one of the biggest robberys in New England , from inside Minimum at the A.C.I. in Cranston Rhode Island. At the time the N.E.boss was so powerful he ordered that certain Valuables be returned to the owners and they were!I have so much info I can talk about because they have been reported by The Frenchman. Of course I will give you the the version that is more interesting. I will be giving it out soon to all S.B.R. guys that are into the mobs lifestyle.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

thanks for the tip, how's the health man?

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this real or a plug for the book?