griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

sex nugget for the fellas

Convince your girl to stop shaving and only get Brazilian waxes.

Your welcome

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

what do you mean???

details

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

fukk that shit i'll dive in the muff

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

My old lady had it laser removed forever!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: griz

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

What about if I only like dudes?

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Any more "sex nuggets" Wilt The Stilt?

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    Convince your girl to stop shaving and only get Brazilian waxes.

Your welcome
    griz your a fukkin sikko although i have to admit it is the trend nowadays

that sh*t freaks me the fuk out man

if im in bed with some chick and come to find out she has a brazilian or completely shaved or whatever im fukkin outtie

im like "sorry babe i need a real woman"

shell be like "but carper i read on sbr forum that you are a pedo"

and i'll be like "no thats just jokes babe, i need a real woman. dont worry babe youll be fine youll find a dude who likes it, its the trend now. i aint trendy like that babe"

and then im gone

not down for that freaky sh*t

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

I'm with you Carper. The gf is like a jungle down there like from the 70's.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    griz your a fukkin sikko although i have to admit it is the trend nowadays

that sh*t freaks me the fuk out man

if im in bed with some chick and come to find out she has a brazilian or completely shaved or whatever im fukkin outtie

im like "sorry babe i need a real woman"

shell be like "but carper i read on sbr forum that you are a pedo"

and i'll be like "no thats just jokes babe, i need a real woman. dont worry babe youll be fine youll find a dude who likes it, its the trend now. i aint trendy like that babe"

and then im gone

not down for that freaky sh*t
    Thats fukkin gross man.

The one time I was with a chick who had a bush I wouldn't even fukk her. Just got dome and never called her again.

Carper how do you 69 if there is hair everywhere? Doesn't the hair make it stink????

Gross man

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    what do you mean???

details
    Fukkin prude

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Thats fukkin gross man.

The one time I was with a chick who had a bush I wouldn't even fukk her. Just got dome and never called her again.

Carper how do you 69 if there is hair everywhere? Doesn't the hair make it stink????

Gross man
    dont the hair make it stank?? you for real dude?

no man, THE PUSSY make it stank m*the*fuc*er!!?? i mean damn, what, like you gonna get one of them STANKY ASS pussies that be smelling like a garbage shoot, and then if she shave it, THEN you be like "ok......yeah Ima eat that"

NO my ****a, no. You either be eatin stanky pussy or you aint, it DONT MATTER IF IT GOT HAIR OR NOT, a stanky pussy gon' stank, you dig?

now me personally, HELLYEAH ima 69 that sh*t, you feel me? And with the right WOMAN, it be FIIIIINE, taste like a fine ass EXPENSIVE HIGH CLASS FRENCH CIUSIENE MEAL, you feel me? Hellyeah, the right woman taste JUST LIKE one of them fancy meals you be eatin at a NICE restaraunt

now you need to understand, the NATURAL PUSSY STANK be a delicasy, ok? The garbage shoot stuff that you may be used to be a like a whole mix of pee and yeast infections and vaginal discharges and period residues and stds and vapors from genital warts and herpes leisions and days-old sperms whether they be yours or some other dudes, and all kind of nasty sh*t like that if that the kind of lady you be fukin with

but a NICE lady, a HIGH QUALITY lady, her pussy stank is a wonderful wondrous natural experience of aromas and flavours like a high class delicasy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawley, SBRMAN23, and griz

AraiWa
    One bet away
    AraiWa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

**** that laser shite - I want my woman to have a hairy snatch sometimes to hold it all in and when I'm in the mood, I want a nice little trimmed bush. Different landscaping for different moods.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

**** it just get it all natural and let it grow

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

i thought it was common sense these days that bushes are out of style....

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

no man, THE PUSSY make it stank m*the*fuc*er!!?? i mean damn, what, like you gonna get one of them STANKY ASS pussies that be smelling like a garbage shoot, and then if she shave it, THEN you be like "ok......yeah Ima eat that"

NO my ****a, no. You either be eatin stanky pussy or you aint, it DONT MATTER IF IT GOT HAIR OR NOT, a stanky pussy gon' stank, you dig?

now me personally, HELLYEAH ima 69 that sh*t, you feel me? And with the right WOMAN, it be FIIIIINE, taste like a fine ass EXPENSIVE HIGH CLASS FRENCH CIUSIENE MEAL, you feel me? Hellyeah, the right woman taste JUST LIKE one of them fancy meals you be eatin at a NICE restaraunt

now you need to understand, the NATURAL PUSSY STANK be a delicasy, ok? The garbage shoot stuff that you may be used to be a like a whole mix of pee and yeast infections and vaginal discharges and period residues and stds and vapors from genital warts and herpes leisions and days-old sperms whether they be yours or some other dudes, and all kind of nasty sh*t like that if that the kind of lady you be fukin with

but a NICE lady, a HIGH QUALITY lady, her pussy stank is a wonderful wondrous natural experience of aromas and flavours like a high class delicasy
    Thanks shak. You are one informative motherfukker.

AraiWa
    One bet away
    AraiWa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Thats fukkin gross man.

Gross man

How do you 69 if there is hair everywhere?

The same way as if there's no hair except you brush aside any hair that's in the way. It's not rocket science.

Doesn't the hair make it stink?

Have you only had women with minimal hair? From what I've seen there's no monopoly on shaved bushes so I would suggest you go out, grab a chick, ask her if she has a hairy snatch and check if the hair makes it smell. If a chick stinks, it usually is indicative of a problem within the orifice. Although if she wipes her ass up and a little residue gets on the hair, of course it's going to be a bit rancid.

One good thing about here in Thailand, and in many other parts of Asia, no toilet paper! I never would have believed it until I came here but using toilet paper is nasty. You might think you wipe it all off but you know there's a little something left after wiping. Dingle berries and skid marks are an after effect of toilet paper. Use water - like a bidet or as in Asia, a spray hose next to the toilet. Much, much cleaner and there's never any skid marks. As long as you wash thoroughly, it's fantastic. No sticky asshole, no uncomfortable afterglow.

Word of advice Griz since it seems like you might be dealing with some skanks - before putting your finger in it, your tongue in it, or your pecker in it, go down to the belly, give it a few kisses and check out the aroma. If it smells good, dive in. If you smell an offensive, foul odor, politely excuse yourself and go to the rest room. Wash up, walk out and tell the girl you're sorry and you need to leave because you're not feeling well. Never call her again.

An alternative to this if you really like her, although why like a chick who has a foul smelling twat, is to simply tell her that he snatch smells bad. Tell her she needs to visit the gynecologist. Then tell her to sukk your rooster.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: griz

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Translation: "No, pubic hair does not make a vagina smell any different than a vagina without pubic hair"

Mriceyman
    Mriceyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2373

bald eagle jones