statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

If your balck in America, why would you work?

me and other hard working tax payers (read suckas) pay for their food. we pay for their utilities. we pay for their free cell phones and 250 minutes per month. you got it made cause your food stamps and other government programs count as 'income' when you apply for loans. you get approved for homes under the community re-investment act. you can't get turned down for loans cause you can just claim racism. and if you don't want to buy a house, there is section 8 housing.

I live in a community in Pa with a Median income of $70K ($21K over the Pa average) and homes that go for $170K, and yet we have section 8 housing here. 2 that I know of. so while your neighbors have earned their way here, you didn't. also, the hard working tax payers that earned their way here are thrilled that the government can import the exact poverty and crime we avoided by making correct decisions in life.

again, I'm not mad at you. you are just taking advantage of skin color in America. and of course if you apply for a job and don't get it, that is racism again. but fear not, the EEOC will get you a big ass settlement, but be careful, it might fukk with your other benefits. for real, google eeoc and lawsuits by race. also pick up Shakedown, if you can read more than posts on a forum.

but why would you work? I mean other than for pride, self respect and a sense of accomplishment.

no one expects anything from you, and if you fail, it is whitey's fault.

50% high school graduation is whitey's fault

70%+ illegitimacy rates are whitey's fault

and on top of all of that you got the NAACP watching your back and ferreting out racism everywhere it exists, except in their own name as Colored People is only bad if whitey says it. and they will be the first ones to point out that America is the most racist country on the face of the Earth and a black man will never be president of such a racist society.

just make sure you never notice how well black immigrants to this country succeed, that would fukk up everything you have been brainwashed to believe. just kick back and enjoy the ride and remember to vote for the masta every 4 years.

and no, i am not a racist. but i am a thinker and a keen observer of life in America. but now the only argument against the truth is claims of racism...

ha, just noticed i misused your instead of you're in the title, and that is one of my biggest pet peeves of all time

oh, the sweet irony.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Obama is a LOCK!

My source came directly from Jekyll Island..............

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Give me some Obama Bucks!!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Because it is fun having a bunch of white guys answering to me.

In all seriousness, unless you are mentally or physically unable to work to provide for yourself there should be no government assistance. A single mom working 2 jobs to provide for her kids I have no problem with government helping out. A single mom who refuses to work because government provides for her is an embarrassment.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

...looking up the definition of balck

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Always wondered if welfare would work out better if they gave a $1-$2 hour cost of living increase to people working minimum wage jobs, and paying rent, instead of just giving people a check for sitting.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are a lot in things in this country that we should just stop and go back and just revamp the whole thing. Our priorties are messed up. We worry more about iraq and iran then new york and new jersey. For so long we as Americans think we are doing everything right in our country, but we failed to realize that we need a overhaul on a lot of things. Immigration,welfare,health care. Its just sad we are so set in our ways that we don't want to change.

nyyanks773
    nyyanks773's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

I know blacks work 3 jobs under table and get state benefits ... welfare health insurance dental etc

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

How many of these threads have to be started about the hard working white guy that don't like all the black people that don't work? The welfare money that goes out is mere pennies compared to the 1 trillion annually spent on defense but yet non of you clowns ever pisses and moans about that money which is a 100% waste.
    Points Awarded:

swordsandtequila gave Emily_Haines 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SteelRain

nate turner
    Update your status
    nate turner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Because it is fun having a bunch of white guys answering to me.

In all seriousness, unless you are mentally or physically unable to work to provide for yourself there should be no government assistance. A single mom working 2 jobs to provide for her kids I have no problem with government helping out. A single mom who refuses to work because government provides for her is an embarrassment.

you always fall for these caucasoids tricks.

these savages could not pay back what is owed to the so called blackman.

get up off your knees,these caucasoids don't like you.
    stop trying to be friends with these wet dogs.

to the righteous................peace be upon you

to weak self haters .....................kill yourself
    Last edited by nate turner; 07-15-12 at 01:56 PM.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

uh oh

nate seems to be trying to say something

people, please listen this time!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by nate turner View Post
    you always fall for these caucasoids tricks.

these savages could not back back what is owed to the so called blackman.

get up off your knees,these caucasoids don't like you.
    stop trying to be friends with these wet dogs.

to the righteous................peace be upon you

to weak self haters .....................kill yourself
    Nate- at some point you have to just ignore skin color and judge people by who they really are. Nobody owes me shit in life. My mother gave birth to me and along with my father raised us until she passed away. For them I must succeed because they sacrificed too much for me to be a failure. You have far too much anger inside you. The system here is set up for us to fail, so keep your head straight and beat it.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nate = the people in the videos
    Grits = the black man who does work and doesn't look for hand outs
    That's all I got from this thread
    Years ago me and my wife both lost are jobs applied for benefits nothing but Mexicans and blacks in the waiting room. Had to go to some class for half a day and guess what. All whites in the class. I told my wife I'm not going though all that to get government help it was a joke.

nate turner
    Update your status

Nate- at some point you have to just ignore skin color and judge people by who they really are. Nobody owes me shit in life. My mother gave birth to me and along with my father raised us until she passed away. For them I must succeed because they sacrificed too much for me to be a failure. You have far too much anger inside you. The system here is set up for us to fail, so keep your head straight and beat it.
    sambo........................watch your mouth!

i'm on here because for 2 years i never saw you or any other caucasoid lover get at these sodomites on here.
    rant after racist rant on every forum.
    were was you?but now you want to get at me.swine lover please!

you love the caucasoid more than you love yourself
    you follow in a long tradition of black men in this country.WEAK AND PU S S Y FROM THE PRESIDENT DOWN!!any push back against these devils and i'm labeled ANGRY.f u and your labels and get at some of these caucasoids that you love SO MUCH.

TO RIGHTEOUS BLACK MALES................................... ...........PEACE BE UPON YOU

TO THE WEAK,SWINE LOVING,AL SHARPTON PERM HAVING,JESSE JACKSON SNITCHING,PRESIDENT OBAMA PINK PANTY WEARING,TIGHT JEAN WEARING,SODOMITE LOVING,BLACK MALE...............................DROWN

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Nate- quite frankly the guys who run their mouth's the most about blacks here do it anonymously behind their computer. In person they wouldn't say shit. I've learned it isn't worth the time arguing with every idiot on the Internet. You run your Time Square Black Israelite bullshit but when push comes to shove you don't have the balls to back your words up. You are the guy who is too happy to bang a 200 lb white broad and be satisfied doing some crap job for crap pay and blaming the world for your situation. Clearly at some point you caught a case, weren't smart enough to lawyer up and beat it and went on to spend too much time blaming everyone else instead of trying to build off it. Quit trying to be Marcus Garvey.

Scrappy Do
    Lemmmeee at em... lemmmmmmmmeeee at em!
    Scrappy Do's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 503

sambo........................watch your mouth!

i'm on here because for 2 years i never saw you or any other caucasoid lover get at these sodomites on here.
    rant after racist rant on every forum.
    were was you?but now you want to get at me.swine lover please!

you love the caucasoid more than you love yourself
    you follow in a long tradition of black men in this country.WEAK AND PU S S Y FROM THE PRESIDENT DOWN!!any push back against these devils and i'm labeled ANGRY.f u and your labels and get at some of these caucasoids that you love SO MUCH.

TO RIGHTEOUS BLACK MALES................................... ...........PEACE BE UPON YOU

TO THE WEAK,SWINE LOVING,AL SHARPTON PERM HAVING,JESSE JACKSON SNITCHING,PRESIDENT OBAMA PINK PANTY WEARING,TIGHT JEAN WEARING,SODOMITE LOVING,BLACK MALE...............................DROWN
    simply... wow..

that was racist as shit

Scrappy Do
    Lemmmeee at em... lemmmmmmmmeeee at em!
    Scrappy Do's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 503

Nate- quite frankly the guys who run their mouth's the most about blacks here do it anonymously behind their computer. In person they wouldn't say shit. I've learned it isn't worth the time arguing with every idiot on the Internet. You run your Time Square Black Israelite bullshit but when push comes to shove you don't have the balls to back your words up. You are the guy who is too happy to bang a 200 lb white broad and be satisfied doing some crap job for crap pay and blaming the world for your situation. Clearly at some point you caught a case, weren't smart enough to lawyer up and beat it and went on to spend too much time blaming everyone else instead of trying to build off it. Quit trying to be Marcus Garvey.
    True that.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Lol he called him sambo hahahahahah

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Sec 8 = so whitey you thought you had finally saved up enough to get away from the ghetto but Shaniqua the hoodrat and Tyrone the crack dealer and their 5 kids just moved in next door HAHAHAHHAHA...now you want to move again but since you now live in a black neighborhood we've lowered your property values for ya too BITCH!

nate turner
    Update your status

im not a so called black israelite, i say so called because they believe they are the original hebrews.so sambo you should say HEBREW ISRAELITE.
    i know and love those brothers,but i'm not one of them.i roll with self.

2ND THING SWINE LOVER,YOU BETTER CHECK MY JACKET TO UNDERSTAND HOW I HAVE AND WILL GET DOWN OUT HERE.I'M NOT SCARED OF THE CAUCASOID OR ASHKENAZI AS YOU AND YOUR KIND ARE.iI AM SCARED OF A SCARED NEGRO BECAUSE A SCARED NEGRO WILL GET YOU KILLED.

TO THE RIGHTEOUS..........................PEACE BE UPON YOU

TO THE SWINE LOVING CAN WE ALL GET ALONG NEGRO................................... GO RODNEY KING YOURSELF BECAUSE YOUR USELESS

TrailerParkBoy
    Free Speech!
    TrailerParkBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

One time this black guy had a job............

jajajajajajaja who the fuk am I trying to kid!

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

nate - next time be sure to not flare your nostrils when trying to get a point across, this way you will seem unbiased

nate turner
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    Nate = the people in the videos
    Grits = the black man who does work and doesn't look for hand outs
    That's all I got from this thread
    Years ago me and my wife both lost are jobs applied for benefits nothing but Mexicans and blacks in the waiting room. Had to go to some class for half a day and guess what. All whites in the class. I told my wife I'm not going though all that to get government help it was a joke.

this is the type of grafted devil that is on your side.

go check this racist turd other post.

but like your pu s s y civil rights leader and their pink panty president you love the caucasoid and they love a self hater.

to the righteous............................... ...peace be upon you

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

im not a so called black israelite, i say so called because they believe they are the original hebrews.so sambo you should say HEBREW ISRAELITE.
    i know and love those brothers,but i'm not one of them.i roll with self.

2ND THING SWINE LOVER,YOU BETTER CHECK MY JACKET TO UNDERSTAND HOW I HAVE AND WILL GET DOWN OUT HERE.I'M NOT SCARED OF THE CAUCASOID OR ASHKENAZI AS YOU AND YOUR KIND ARE.iI AM SCARED OF A SCARED NEGRO BECAUSE A SCARED NEGRO WILL GET YOU KILLED.

TO THE RIGHTEOUS..........................PEACE BE UPON YOU

TO THE SWINE LOVING CAN WE ALL GET ALONG NEGRO................................... GO RODNEY KING YOURSELF BECAUSE YOUR USELESS
    Calm down Nate............

What do you expect to accomplish by preaching hate?

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

If 'your' a 'wihte' member of a gambling forum, why would you take the time to ask questions of a group of people who aren't members of this forum?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

what jobs

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Nate- check your jacket? I'm glad you aren't scared of white people but sad that you are scared of your own race. I feel at home in any ghetto. Real recognizes real. You aren't so you get checked. That shit you talk is stuff long timers sell to young ones doing their bids and it is just that, talk. Back your shit up and make something of yourself. Then you can make your own rules instead of bitching about the system.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    what jobs
    Don't even start with jobs tubby. You still live with and are dependent on your mommy to survive.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

Don't even start with jobs tubby. You still live with and are dependent on your mommy to survive.
    false
    ps: im rich

your next infraction will be a 2 day ban

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

You keep proving how dumb you are, spending money on defense is a great thing. Now maybe we spend a little to much on that but that is a priority, spending money on welfare collectors like you is waste of everyones tax money
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    How many of these threads have to be started about the hard working white guy that don't like all the black people that don't work? The welfare money that goes out is mere pennies compared to the 1 trillion annually spent on defense but yet non of you clowns ever pisses and moans about that money which is a 100% waste.

nate turner
    Update your status

Nate- check your jacket? I'm glad you aren't scared of white people but sad that you are scared of your own race. I feel at home in any ghetto. Real recognizes real. You aren't so you get checked. That shit you talk is stuff long timers sell to young ones doing their bids and it is just that, talk. Back your shit up and make something of yourself. Then you can make your own rules instead of bitching about the system.
    sambo..........told you to watch your mouth!

KEEP SIDING WITH THESE DEVILS.

I WILL KEEP BUILDING WITH MY OWN!

TO THE RIGHTEOUS............................... ......PEACE BE UPON YOU

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

For some reason these blacks are taught that whites owe them something because of slavery. Thats why our junglebunny president wants to redistribute wealth, its all an angle towards reparations.

tatommack

Anyone that is okay with paying for someone else to stay at home and make babies should be slapped. What you don't seem to understand Nate is the majority of people on benifets are black and have the attitude they owed that because their great great great grandpas were slaves. How about this all the blacks move to one state and all the whites move and let's see what state comes out on top. But yet we don't need to do that because we already know the out come of that.

tatommack

Find me a video of a normal person happy to be on food stamps. I would be embarrassed to recieve anything like that and wouldn't want anyone knowing.

12 Last