I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I am waiting for the picture..

I'm a participant of this thread.

No truce.. Just stay away.. I'm crazy..

Are Irishfolk trustworthy??
    Only stereotype about us is we drink a lot. Most stereotypes are true.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

that's the only one??

Picker I'm crazy.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    that's the only one??

Picker I'm crazy.
    You are cute and cuddly Mayan, don't be hard on yourself.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    I've made plenty of mistakes. But to be honest, I have a pretty strong moral conscious... I kissed another girl when I was dating my first girlfriend when I was like 14 and I felt so bad I told her that night.

I can't even imagine standing and saying vows to a woman and marrying her and having so little of a soul to just bang another woman mere days after a wedding/honey moon. I honestly can't imagine being that awful of a person ever.

i cant stop laughin this might be the post of the year.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post

i cant stop laughin this might be the post of the year.
    Zoo you seem to have held a grudge that I buried you on that thread crying about Verlander pitching 35 pitches...

You do realize dozens of other posters made fun of that thread, right? Why all the hatred directed at just me? Inquiring mind...

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

You are cute and cuddly Mayan, don't be hard on yourself

zoo youk

Zoo you seem to have held a grudge that I buried you on that thread crying about Verlander pitching 35 pitches...

You do realize dozens of other posters made fun of that thread, right? Why all the hatred directed at just me? Inquiring mind...
    lololol dude you are so internet craved its insane. do you really think i care about a damn thread that was posted man? like i have 10 million things going on my life and you think i am bothered about a justin verlander thread? that you think your soooooooo cool cause you supposedly "buried me" christ man. go outside and live.

PickWinnerAllDay

lololol dude you are so internet craved its insane. do you really think i care about a damn thread that was posted man? like i have 10 million things going on my life and you think i am bothered about a justin verlander thread? that you think your soooooooo cool cause you supposedly "buried me" christ man. go outside and live.
    You seem to think you know what I've done today? I would guess I've been outside more than you... But hey, if telling yourself a bunch of made up shit about another poster makes you feel better about yourself, then do it. Life is about happiness, even if it is imagined. Carry on.

zoo youk

i dont have a hatred for you. your a person on the internet. i do not know you. i have an annoyance for you. simply cause of threads like this. go and re read every one of your post. you are constantly battling with people, telling them how much better or smarter than you are, than when some one comes back with a logical question or attack against you, you deflect it by not answering the question and acting like a 5 year old and start name calling. just fkn talking about baseball, have civil conversation, stop acting superior and we wouldn't have a problem.

zoo youk

You seem to think you know what I've done today? I would guess I've been outside more than you... But hey, if telling yourself a bunch of made up shit about another poster makes you feel better about yourself, then do it. Life is about happiness, even if it is imagined. Carry on.
    i can't believe you even had balls to say this kerry. BECAUSE YOU ARE THE NUMBER 1 CULPRIT ON THIS BOARD OF DOING THIS and that is why you annoy me so bad.

PickWinnerAllDay

i dont have a hatred for you. your a person on the internet. i do not know you. i have an annoyance for you. simply cause of threads like this. go and re read every one of your post. you are constantly battling with people, telling them how much better or smarter than you are, than when some one comes back with a logical question or attack against you, you deflect it by not answering the question and acting like a 5 year old and start name calling. just fkn talking about baseball, have civil conversation, stop acting superior and we wouldn't have a problem.
    Yes, I started this thread and the arguments... You couldn't possibly believe that, could you?

Do me a favor. Go back and read through the thread again and see who starts arguing and insulting first... if you aren't delusional, you'll see some shocking results...

PickWinnerAllDay

i can't believe you even had balls to say this kerry. BECAUSE YOU ARE THE NUMBER 1 CULPRIT ON THIS BOARD OF DOING THIS and that is why you annoy me so bad.
    No idea what you're talking about buddy. Carry on and enjoy your life instead of being so angry. If someone's posts annoy you so badly, put them on ignore. Jesus Christ, ya damn cry baby.

zoo youk

lol man...you say you are going to be a law student...i hope to god you never step foot in a court room cause you will be absolutely destroyed by your opposition. everyone sees straight through your lies and your bullshit yet you still continue with your diarrhea of the mouth.

zoo youk

exactly what I am talking about, you ask me why i dislike you, i give you a legit answer and you resort to name calling. lol. you bury yourself so bad.

PickWinnerAllDay

lol man...you say you are going to be a law student...i hope to god you never step foot in a court room cause you will be absolutely destroyed by your opposition. everyone sees straight through your lies and your bullshit yet you still continue with your diarrhea of the mouth.
    You really suck at insulting people.

PickWinnerAllDay

exactly what I am talking about, you ask me why i dislike you, i give you a legit answer and you resort to name calling. lol. you bury yourself so bad.
    If someone annoys you bad enough to obsess over them and get so angry in your posts, you should put them on ignore, period.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Hey baby hands and baby chode, I will send you $1000 via ** if you can post proof that I am the one that reported you. I know you can't because I didn't report you. You've posted that image 1000 times probably (which is sad that you are so obsessed) but who gives a shit? I have pretty big arms, 2-3 inches bigger than the average guy.
    Where can I collect my $1000.00? Be a man of your word and not that RAT that I've just proven you are.

As I posted above.......you ratted me out via live chat you. What a bitch.

Name:  Rat.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  46.6 KB

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Where can I collect my $1000.00? Be a man of your word and not that RAT that I've just proven you are.

PWAD just got owned pay the man!!!!! crusty was obviously a man of his word lets see if you are

i mean you have 5 payouts coming from heritage i would think a baller such as yourself, the dime is a drop in the bucket

William Walters

Bump.........please advise on collection method. Thanks.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

I have a pretty strong moral conscious... I kissed another girl when I was dating my first girlfriend when I was like 14 and I felt so bad I told her that night.
    holy shit, seriously dying here, the laughing emoticon doesn't justify how hilarious this is, so i will try to improvise

HA HA HA HA HA!!
    L M A O
    L O L
    R O F L

& just for good measure,

William Walters

Not sure why Picker hasn't contact me with payment details. I'm beginning to think he's a stiff..........the type that would "**********" a book.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Settle down willy.

The kid will never pay the thousand dollars.

It was just a story to enhance his online experience.

First ... 4567