2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    2d, it's very legal. In fact, to a much smaller degree I had planned on going through with it regardless of the SCOTUS decision. But obamacare gives me much greater flexibility. I was turned on to the idea a long time ago after a surgeon approached me and asked me to research some stuff for him. He was in the process of starting a hospital. So through the research, I found a niche that I knew one day would turn into something. I just needed "clientel", in this case doctors. So I nurtured these relationships over the last 8-10 years and now know 52 doctors that are on board. More than enough to start the business and grow it.

Unfortunately, our legislators recently passed a bill stating it's no longer legal for physicians to own hospitals in our state. Too much conflict of interest. Reality is the larger corportations that own hospitals around the state lobbied the lawmakers because these small special interest hospitals hit their bottome line hard. Around here there are a few local heart hospitals and spine hospitals, as well as ortho hospitals that are all physican owned. Well it just happens to be the largest profits come from heart, spine and ortho patients.

Anyway, small hiccup. But yes, it's very legal.
    right on, not for me, but wish you all the best, sounds like a great idea tho...

Parlayking11
    Parlayking11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 423

I'm in - you need my business acumen

peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7802

Ya, spelling's not so important on SBR pal. It's the speed in which the post is made,not the spelling or grammar that coutns. It's a numbers game.

well the level of absolute stupidity of the poster KOWNTS!!!!

sorry, we cannot be in business anymore
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chi_archie

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

You are correct and thanks for openly admitting that you are too stupid to be apart of my idea. better to find out now before Opie1988 and myself fly somewhere to meet you.

Best of luck in your future endeavours.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

You are correct and thanks for openly admitting that you are too stupid to be apart of my idea. better to find out now before Opie1988 and myself fly somewhere to meet you.

Best of luck in your future endeavours.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Kraken....I wish you every success in the world.

Sounds like your quackin' ducks are all in a row.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Andy, see this is why you're such a square. You'd vote for Romney even to your own demise.

Andywend, me supporting Obama and obamacare has everything to do with the possibility of making a lot of money, almost risk free. I always knew if I could get 50 docs on board, I'd at minimum, make a livable wage. I've got 52. And nowhere to go but up.

So ya, I support the guy that's fixing to make me a lot of money. Opie is a staunch republican, but even he respects the fact that money can be made with Obama as president.

Andy, pull your head out of your ass.
    Kraken, Romney wasn't my 1st choice to be the republican nominee (wasn't even my 10th choice). However, all I can do is support whatever candidate gets sent to the post to run against Obama.
    Andywend, me supporting Obama and obamacare has everything to do with the possibility of making a lot of money, almost risk free.
    This is an absolute line of BULLSHIT and you know it.

Have you ever voted for a republican presidential nominee in your entire lifetime? You are voting for Obama because you're a die-hard liberal democrat and would have supported him for a 2nd term with our without ObamaCare.

Whatever business you're thinking of starting up is going to FAIL and FAIL miserably if its entire premise is trying to take advantage of ObamaCare. You have no idea if it will ever be fully funded and implemented and even if it is, you have no idea how the whole thing is going to play out.

Someone is going to lose a ton of money in your little business venture. It might be you or the 52 Doctors you have signed up or perhaps both.

As far as I'm concerned, I made a ton of money under Bush and have done even better financially under Obama because I don't have to rely on politicians to feather my nest.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Chi_Archie you son of a bitch, unsend that fokkn point to Andywend. I will not tolerate that sonna of a bitch receiving points in this thread that I sent to you.

Andy, please send that point back to Archie or better yet myself.
    Anytime one of my fellow posters manages to upset a die-hard liberal, he deserves some sort of compensation for doing so.

Chi_Archie, let me know if you would like some free betpoints as I don't have a particular use for them.
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave andywend 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken

Andy, you didn't read my post.

I needed 50 doctors to make a livable salary, I already have 52. I will break even without doubt, so nobody will be losing any money.

Obamacare is just more cushion for the pushing. I would have went ahead with or without it. The main source of money is # of doctors, bits of local and state legislation and then obamacare. It certaibly helps.

Andy pal, I'm from Oklahoma, I've voted republican for a majority of the last 10 years. Mainly at the local/state level. I did vote for Obama. I also voted for Bush during his first term. Second term I got sick and was in the hospital but I would have voted for Kerry. However, this is all beside the point.

It's up to me to vote for the candidate I believe will benefit me most. This is the premise of voting. Unfortunately, most people voting have nothing at stake other than their government aid. Most people have nothing else going on, nothing changes in their life regardless who wins. This isn't the case for me. Legislation regarding medicine, hospitals, insurance reform etc... is happening rapidly and it all affects me. Obviously I have a vested interest in who is in office at the time. I may vote for Obama this round and then the republican nominee in 2016. I'm not married to either party Andy.

peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7802

Andy, you didn't read my post.

I needed 50 doctors to make a livable salary, I already have 52. I will break even without doubt, so nobody will be losing any money.
    okay kewl beans.

y r u bothering us thAn?

Once again sir, I apologize that we cannot come to an agreement, but you are clearly just too retarded; or a a scumbag.

-PBI

The Kraken

PB&J

You're too dense to be apart of this operation. I need a certain amount of money to startup. Opie offered but I really want to be majority holder and if Opie puts in anymore, he owns a higher % of the company that me, and I really don't want that. Love Opie but this is my thing. I'll certainly be asking his advise and he'll certainly get his share but I need to be majority owner.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i had to give Andy a point, we have disagreed so many times but who cares as im very liberal on some things, but more and more republican on issues of these assholes stealing from me to keep freeloading trash healthy and fed.... i may not always been a willing "contributor" to society but right or wrong things ive done i paid for me, wasnt sitting around stealing working folks checks...

but mostly gave him the point because it seemed to enrage you kracken..

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Your asking gamblers to invest and want a say in your business....if its a great idea why not just go find angel investors or get grants or loans from the bank?

The Kraken

York, that's a good question.

As far as grants, I've got all I'm eligible for.

Loans i'm maxed. I might be able to get a higher interest loan but I'm pretty much maxed out. I'm putting quite a bit of my personal money into this.

But the interesting thing about SBR is that there are guys on here that are venture capitalist. Don't assume every poster on here is a broke dikk fukk. In Players Talk, more than likely. I've already got a few PM's that I'll be responding to. Guys in the sub-forums that don't post much have lots of money and business savvy.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED

By the way My job is to set new business up daily...the way your going about finding your "investors" is silly and is not viable. So many egos who have no prior experience in your field and want say in the company as opposed to typical blind investors...kraken, don't hurt yourself.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED

And I hope you've already either licensed your product or service and/or trademarked it. Also making all of these "sBr" investors sign NDNC agreements. As you give a gambler an idea and he will find a way to screw you.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Dot come company?

www.doctors.com??????

The Kraken

Thx York. I'm sure I'll have many questions as I go through the whole process. I've already learned a lot about business, specifically starting up a business. My training is on the medical side, so everything is new to me.
    Of course, some things in this thread are for PT. But the gist of it could not be more real.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED

I am just making you aware. Have had too many clients try to get buddies or friends to invest. The nnext month or two they have a falling out the "true friend" opens up his own business doing the ssame thing, just he's more successful because he's the money guy. Feel free to ask me any questions pm phone call whatever. I'm open to helping you out free of charge. Also make sure you corral a good attorney too as especially when dealing in the medical field you'll need tons of documentation and licensing

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

kracken very business savvy here with a few bucks ready to invest

Teamprofit101
    Gmail
    Teamprofit101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the idea, if you still need more small investors feel free to contact me at my sbrusername@gmail.com

First 12